Expeditions and Arena

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Expeditions and Arena

Hello all,

after playing a few rounds in the Arena I am kinda wondering why expeditions give rewards and Arena doesn't. This is no threat about how Arena should give rewards, I am just wondering.

Both are instanced? Check!
    Both have zero risk? Check! (well, save repair-costs if you bungle up in the Expedition)

So why do expeditions give Fame, Silver, (sometimes) Loot and sigils while
    Arena only give vanity-items and sigils - and only if you win, which is arguably a lot harder than "winning" an Expedition.

So, what's the reasoning behind this? It's clear that noone would play the expeditions without a tangible reward - but why make a difference in Arenas?
    Larecs Guide-Videos (deutsch - german)
  • Larec wrote:

Hello all,

after playing a few rounds in the Arena I am kinda wondering why expeditions give rewards and Arena doesn't. This is no threat about how Arena should give rewards, I am just wondering.

Both are instanced? Check!
    Both have zero risk? Check! (well, save repair-costs if you bungle up in the Expedition)

So why do expeditions give Fame, Silver, (sometimes) Loot and sigils while
    Arena only give vanity-items and sigils - and only if you win, which is arguably a lot harder than "winning" an Expedition.

So, what's the reasoning behind this? It's clear that noone would play the expeditions without a tangible reward - but why make a difference in Arenas?
    It's fun and can train up the people for the real PvP without risk.
  • Up for this old post

Arena may give around 50k- 100k of FF per hour
    HCe may give around the same FF but more money

Actually outside PVe black zone gives aroung 100-200 or even 300k per hour and HCE gives way to much for a low risk activity.
    The FF promise by DEV for HCe is way above what was expected.

Before HCe, people on LFG chanal were looking for player to go FF in royal or something anglia, now only HCe is revelant.
    Arena is fun but when you waste money with conso / pot and don't get any FF, it's not very fun after 1-2.