Territorial Pissing - Concensual PvP Yellow/red

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Territorial Pissing - Concensual PvP Yellow/red

So earlier, I was outside a yellow blue dungeon, doing some quick casual PvE. A guy tagged along, following me around. We got to the solo boss in the middle. Someone had killed it already. For lulz, I invited the guy to a duel at top of the skeleton tower where the boss is. We were both in plain T4, why bother bringing anything better, right? So I somehow got a better start or he was not sure if we were really gonna fight, not sure. So I won. He decided not to get on his knee and chose to run outside the duel area just when the boss spawned. I had less than half of my health but luckily I was sharp enough after the duel to dodge all the special attacks and got the kill.

So to the point: Why not support "Territorial Pissing" so that in yellow/red you can mark a small area as your territory for a limited time. Eg. in this situation I called the boss with a friendly duel. You could also do same for a good resource spot etc.

As it is now, it does not work. We were both just fooling around. He could have got the loss and get instantly healed and get the boss in front of me as I was less than half health.

I am sure it needs more thought and adjusting but, I really felt this sort of thing would bring some life to yellow/red open world.

Thanks for reading.

@Korn
    IGN/Discord : Ravenar#2076
    Join Albion