but for me it is a very unacceptable skill
      compare with another Q skill, the Generous Heal

using T5.1 holy staff as an example

Flash heal
      CD : 0 seconds
      Heal : 73
      MP : 9
      Cast Time : 0.56s
      with a forceful cast move which you cannot move your character for 0.2 seconds
      recovers 5 energy on full stack
      add a 13% healing bonus buff each stack

Generous heal
      CD : 2 seconds
      Heal : 259
      MP : 15
      Cast Time : 0.78s

So... for flash heal, you need to stand still and press the Q button so many times, while using generous heal, you can move to dodge enemy skills, or doing other stuff with the CD time.
      about 3 flash heal = 1 generous heal for the HPS
      but the mana cost, cast time cost, gives only weak buffs, 26% healing bonus while you need to stand still for at least 1.5 seconds casting the 2 flash heals, with a short casting distance, and some POOR mana recovers which even with the mana return, the mana cost in order to give the same effect as generous heal, is more than just using a single generous heal, faster and more heal.
      and this is the problem I am thinking about... shall flash heal be removed or enhanced?

p.s. dont try to nerf generous heal, it is still not strong enough compared to nature staff's healing flow
      In my opinion, holy staff do not have a good offensive power, compared with nature staff. (nature staff is so strong in single and small group PVP is because the skills do not require standing still, giving more mobility for nature staff users... Rejuvenation!!!!!!)
      For me, personally, generous heal is the last thing which can hold holy staffs from sinking in Albion Online. ( okay I know it just flow up from the rubbish bin of Albion Online...) the prices of holy staff increased by 25% approx. after the patch... a T4 staff worth less than 2K initially...
      I am a holy staff healer when I write this, but IDK if I am still a holy staff healer if holy staff is seriously nerfed(fast healings).

now it's the age of daggers and swords...
    • accaac schrieb:

idk if anybody is using flash heal as the Q skill of holy staffs
      but for me it is a very unacceptable skill
      compare with another Q skill, the Generous Heal

using T5.1 holy staff as an example

Flash heal
      CD : 0 seconds
      Heal : 73
      MP : 9
      Cast Time : 0.56s
      recovers 5 energy on full stack
      add a 13% healing bonus buff each stack

Generous heal
      CD : 2 seconds
      Heal : 259
      MP : 15
      Cast Time : 0.78s

So... for flash heal, you need to stand still and press the Q button so many times, while using generous heal, you can move to dodge enemy skills, or doing other stuff with the CD time.
      about 3 flash heal = 1 generous heal for the HPS
      but the mana cost, cast time cost, gives only weak buffs, 26% healing bonus while you need to stand still for at least 1.5 seconds casting the 2 flash heals, with a short casting distance, and some POOR mana recovers which even with the mana return, the mana cost in order to give the same effect as generous heal, is more than just using a single generous heal, faster and more heal.
      and this is the problem I am thinking about... shall flash heal be removed or enhanced?

p.s. dont try to nerf generous heal, it is still not strong enough compared to nature staff's healing flow
      In my opinion, holy staff do not have a good offensive power, compared with nature staff. (nature staff is so strong in single and small group PVP is because the skills do not require standing still, giving more mobility for nature staff users... Rejuvenation!!!!!!)
      For me, personally, generous heal is the last thing which can hold holy staffs from sinking in Albion Online. ( okay I know it just flow up from the rubbish bin of Albion Online...) the prices of holy staff increased by 25% approx. after the patch... a T4 staff worth less than 2K initially...
      I am a holy staff healer when I write this, but IDK if I am still a holy staff healer if holy staff is seriously nerfed(fast healings).

now it's the age of daggers and swords...
      I very much agree, holy need a buff nature is at best fine but could use a tone down.
    • I figure that the only way to have this addressed is to complain and groan on the forums, because that seems to be what all the DPS did to get healers/nature staff users nerfed. So I guess we have to complain a bunch @Korn and the others. There is no reason to continue as a healer or nature staff user. Healing to begin with is a difficult task, not many jump to play it. But in most cases, while you are being yelled at and blamed for every death in your party (even though most DPS seem to love standing in AOE) you could at least have some fun doing solo dungeons and even fairing pretty well in a 2v1 in a BHG. But not now. Its even harder to heal your group and not worth the risk to try soloing anything. So the developers have basically killed the whole healing class. And it seems to me because a bunch of DPS players complained about losing to healers 1v1 or 2v1...but that should happen! Healers are the opposite and balance to DPS as a class. And there are some DPS that are easy to defeat as a healer and others that I avoid, like Claws. So instead of listening to all the button smashing DPS who try and stand and fight a healer, they should learn to avoid a 1v1 situation. But instead of nerfing healing, the devs should have left it as is...maybe even OP to get more players to play it. Now, you have players taking up healing, not to play it but to make sure a team has a healer for expeditions or arena, and I have played with some of those guys and they suck, lol. So bring back the healing class, make it enticing to play, since most of the time being a healer sucks and the nice thing was being able to do some 1v1, PVE and small scale PVP by yourself.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Cerven ()

• Cerven wrote: I figure that the only way to have this addressed is to complain and groan on the forums, because that seems to be what all the DPS did to get healers/nature staff users nerfed. So I guess we have to complain a bunch @Korn and the others. There is no reason to continue as a healer or nature staff user. Healing to begin with is a difficult task, not many jump to play it. But in most cases, while you are being yelled at and blamed for every death in your party (even though most DPS seem to love standing in AOE) you could at least have some fun doing solo dungeons and even fairing pretty well in a 2v1 in a BHG. But not now. Its even harder to heal your group and not worth the risk to try soloing anything. So the developers have basically killed the whole healing class. And it seems to me because a bunch of DPS players complained about losing to healers 1v1 or 2v1...but that should happen! Healers are the opposite and balance to DPS as a class. And there are some DPS that are easy to defeat as a healer and others that I avoid, like Claws. So instead of listening to all the button smashing DPS who try and stand and fight a healer, they should learn to avoid a 1v1 situation. But instead of nerfing healing, the devs should have left it as is...maybe even OP to get more players to play it. Now, you have players taking up healing, not to play it but to make sure a team has a healer for expeditions or arena, and I have played with some of those guys and they suck, lol. So bring back the healing class, make it enticing to play, since most of the time being a healer sucks and the nice thing was being able to do some 1v1, PVE and small scale PVP by yourself.

Wow. That is so stupid of you. Healers should not be able to 1v1 DPS or tanks. That is how game design works. Healers are supposed to be extremely valuable "pieces of gold" that everyone tries to catch. Not some shit that can 1v1 you as a damage per second class.
    • antooo schrieb:

Cerven wrote: I figure that the only way to have this addressed is to complain and groan on the forums, because that seems to be what all the DPS did to get healers/nature staff users nerfed. So I guess we have to complain a bunch @Korn and the others. There is no reason to continue as a healer or nature staff user. Healing to begin with is a difficult task, not many jump to play it. But in most cases, while you are being yelled at and blamed for every death in your party (even though most DPS seem to love standing in AOE) you could at least have some fun doing solo dungeons and even fairing pretty well in a 2v1 in a BHG. But not now. Its even harder to heal your group and not worth the risk to try soloing anything. So the developers have basically killed the whole healing class. And it seems to me because a bunch of DPS players complained about losing to healers 1v1 or 2v1...but that should happen! Healers are the opposite and balance to DPS as a class. And there are some DPS that are easy to defeat as a healer and others that I avoid, like Claws. So instead of listening to all the button smashing DPS who try and stand and fight a healer, they should learn to avoid a 1v1 situation. But instead of nerfing healing, the devs should have left it as is...maybe even OP to get more players to play it. Now, you have players taking up healing, not to play it but to make sure a team has a healer for expeditions or arena, and I have played with some of those guys and they suck, lol. So bring back the healing class, make it enticing to play, since most of the time being a healer sucks and the nice thing was being able to do some 1v1, PVE and small scale PVP by yourself.

Wow. That is so stupid of you. Healers should not be able to 1v1 DPS or tanks. That is how game design works. Healers are supposed to be extremely valuable "pieces of gold" that everyone tries to catch. Not some shit that can 1v1 you as a damage per second class.
      So what you are essentially saying is that a healer should not be able to out heal 1 DPS? How would that pan out in groups, that would basically make healer obsolete.

With the correct gear a healer can still hold its own in 1v1 since the self healing sickness was removed, but this same build would totally suck in group environment and therefore makes you useless in that scenario.