Learning Point Auto-Spend?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Learning Point Auto-Spend?

Am I the only one who thought we'd simply be able to activate a node on the tree to designate it as auto-spending learning points to advance? Not such a binary "on or off" button for the whole tree?

In it's current iteration, I, and I feel like many other players, won't be using it simply for the fact that they don't want every single little thing that leveled to eat up their precious LP.
    Maybe I'm wrong, are you guys going to be using it? If so, is this not a concern to you? Maybe you just want all of your gear leveled together? If not, why not?

Let me know your thoughts :D
  • Azlen wrote:

Am I the only one who thought we'd simply be able to activate a node on the tree to designate it as auto-spending learning points to advance? Not such a binary "on or off" button for the whole tree?

In it's current iteration, I, and I feel like many other players, won't be using it simply for the fact that they don't want every single little thing that leveled to eat up their precious LP.
    Maybe I'm wrong, are you guys going to be using it? If so, is this not a concern to you? Maybe you just want all of your gear leveled together? If not, why not?

Let me know your thoughts :D
    Yep. I fully agree. I was expecting a toggle button attached to each particular skill. The way it is right now is practically useless for most players.
    Midgard
    T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
    T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
    T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
  • Rigan wrote:

im guessing they ran out of dev time to fully integrate it. Im sure we will get what we all thought it would be later on.
    I definitely hope so. This was one of the features I was most looking forward to, and was quite disappointed to see it end up being, essentially unusable for me.

Setimu wrote:

"the way it is put in- the way it works - it has no practical use. No idea why they even thought to add it. Maybe just as a trap so people waste lp?"

Yeah I'm hoping it is honestly as Rigan said, just ran out of time. But I wouldn't be surprised if this was a hidden benefit for them, and potentially more incentive to leave it incomplete, for a time at least. I hate shady dealings :(