Silver Treasures / Piles

• Silver Treasures / Piles

First, let me say that the idea behind it is strong. We need reasons to be fighting in the Open World.

As it stands, however, it's going to need a bit of love. I haven't checked those in yellow zones, but the red and black zone ones are... underwhelming, to say the least. There simply isn't enough money to make it worth your time, even when you get a lucky sarcophagus. Silver needs to be upped by a bit and the respawn rate of silver + urns + sarcophagus needs to be lowered.

The idea behind it should be to create a permanent contest zone where people stay, so players can bump into each other and fight. As of right now, the silver zones are too small and one guy can go through all the silver there (not much, really) in less than 2 minutes.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ulfnaor ().

• Ulfnaor wrote:

First, let me say that the idea behind it is strong. We need reasons to be fighting in the Open World.

As it stands, however, it's going to need a bit of love. I haven't checked those in yellow zones, but the red and black zone ones are... underwhelming, to say the least. There simply isn't enough money to make it worth your time, even when you get a lucky sarcophagus. Silver needs to be upped by a bit and the respawn rate of silver + urns + sarcophagus needs to be lowered.

The idea behind it should be to create a permanent contest zone where people stay, so players can bump into each other and fight. As of right now, the silver zones are too small and one guy can go through all the silver there (not much, really) in less than 2 minutes.
    I like it.

its a good start. they can def see how it goes and then tweak accordingly.