Money Guild are OUT!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• its actually quite funny to see all the trolls commenting on this thread saying how its good for money guild to be leaving... if the people that clearly truly love the game (they played for over 3 years..) are quitting about 2 months after release, it really says something about the game. U guys can keep saying things like "thank god these guys are leaving" but its actually a terrible sign that the true supporters of the game are leaving.
    • CodeNameGame schrieb:

its actually quite funny to see all the trolls commenting on this thread saying how its good for money guild to be leaving... if the people that clearly truly love the game (they played for over 3 years..) are quitting about 2 months after release, it really says something about the game. U guys can keep saying things like "thank god these guys are leaving" but its actually a terrible sign that the true supporters of the game are leaving.
      Why would they be any more of a "true supporter" then anyone else who bought in as a founder? If they were less toxic more people would care :D
    • Desner schrieb:

CodeNameGame schrieb:

its actually quite funny to see all the trolls commenting on this thread saying how its good for money guild to be leaving... if the people that clearly truly love the game (they played for over 3 years..) are quitting about 2 months after release, it really says something about the game. U guys can keep saying things like "thank god these guys are leaving" but its actually a terrible sign that the true supporters of the game are leaving.
      Why would they be any more of a "true supporter" then anyone else who bought in as a founder? If they were less toxic more people would care :D
      toxicity is part of the game that motivated other people to get better and beat them. I was part of money guild for 2 weeks and the people I played with were fine. I think ure judging them based on very few people and on very selected moments. They're supporters because they actually play 5-6 hrs+ per day, which clearly not many people do. Just check last week's fame numbers, only ~22k players had 100k fame which takes about 1 hour.
    • owensssss schrieb:

no less toxic than your average LoL or CSGO match
      This is neither of those games. Not sure what your point is.

CodeNameGame schrieb:

Desner schrieb:

toxicity is part of the game that motivated other people to get better and beat them. I was part of money guild for 2 weeks and the people I played with were fine. I think ure judging them based on very few people and on very selected moments. They're supporters because they actually play 5-6 hrs+ per day, which clearly not many people do. Just check last week's fame numbers, only ~22k players had 100k fame which takes about 1 hour.
      So because they have more free time then someone else they are more of a supporter? Even if said people put in the same amount of money(Support)?
      Interesting logic

Side note, if 22k players is "not many" I am not sure what constitutes "many".

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Desner ()

• Desner schrieb:

owensssss schrieb:

no less toxic than your average LoL or CSGO match
      This is neither of those games. Not sure what your point is.

CodeNameGame schrieb:

Desner schrieb:

So because they have more free time then someone else they are more of a supporter? Even if said people put in the same amount of money(Support)?Interesting logic
      if u barely play the game, it makes the game empty, so players would quit. And that in turn would drive down the overall money going into the game because no new players would ever stay long enough to spend more money on the game. I play for about 30 mins a day now because of just that
    • The problem is that they have to defend and attack in GvGs every day and organize huge zergs to defend the battlecamp every day too. The first days are fun but it eventually becomes a job, that's where's is not fun anymore. I think the 5vs5 is what's ruining the game, GvGs should be at least 15vs15 every 2-3 days. Now with this new update people like Whated from the Money Guild's A team has to change his weapon, the glaive , after getting to 100 specialization with it because of the Joseph update.

On top of that the only QoL update for guilds in years is the ''last time connection'' in the guild members list in this Joseph update.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Jaime ()

• Veetus schrieb:

Derrick, the legend — whether people want to admit it or not — will be missedWel
      I don't agree. Derrick and his shenanigans were a train wreck, an entertaining train wreck but a train wreck all the same. I ran out of popcorn a long time ago so I am glad to see them going.. They use the word N****** like it's a verb in their alliance chat, it was nauseating being around toxic bs. Now if the rest of the racist population would follow suit... it would be like an early xmas present.