Dagger Changes

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Dagger Changes

Hello,

So the patch is going live tomorrow, and I was wondering what the final changes for the Daggers are going to be. I've seen @Retroman post some info about the new skill on a few posts and was wondering what the final numbers are. For example did they decide to change / buff one of the q's? Is the mastery required for SE still 70? etc etc.

Thanks in advance.
      wadup fam
    • RockLobster schrieb:

A lot of my guilds big GvGers and HGers are theorycrafting with the nerf to healers, Daggers may yet have a role to play in the competative meta.

You get on a healer (low mobility target), hit your Healing Debuff, Stack Sunders and Slit Throat... you're going to waste the guy, now that healers are taking a big nerf.
      So 9s to stack Q's, and a 40% healing debuff for around 800 dmg.

You can use a carrion caller, get a debuff for 8 secs on a 15s cooldown that deals 500 dmg, get 65% healing reduction and 35% of that is AoE.

that theory is what we call a cool story. ;)

The only way daggers become useful is if you can use Black Hands as a Glaive's Fling, but again Glaive does it better with an easier setup on a lower cooldown.
    • angrad schrieb:

RockLobster schrieb:

A lot of my guilds big GvGers and HGers are theorycrafting with the nerf to healers, Daggers may yet have a role to play in the competative meta.

You get on a healer (low mobility target), hit your Healing Debuff, Stack Sunders and Slit Throat... you're going to waste the guy, now that healers are taking a big nerf.
      You can use a carrion caller, get a debuff for 8 secs on a 15s cooldown that deals 500 dmg, get 65% healing reduction and 35% of that is AoE.

that theory is what we call a cool story. ;)

The only way daggers become useful is if you can use Black Hands as a Glaive's Fling, but again Glaive does it better with an easier setup on a lower cooldown.

Not to mention Fling works at a larger, safer distance around the user. I wish Black Hands E came with a gap closer at the very least.

Imagine if you could jump in at a target, and grab or throw them back and return to your area. It would do some actual justice to the fact that it's an expensive Soul weapon.

People act like you can't cleanse the Q stacks in those 9 seconds it takes to stack them, or that you can't be tossed away from the healer while trying to stack them..or any number of things can't happen to a squishy dagger user. Plus that's a single weapon in an entire line ,what about the rest of the daggers?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Meanie ()

• RockLobster schrieb:

Cool story indeed. It's interesting to stack 3 sunders on a target, then ambush into ST, then go forbidden stab and you'll have this healer @ 20% hp with a healing debuff, but he can cleanse charges, he can cleanse healing debuff, he can use any saving ability and you'll deal no damage and will be left with your ass naked if Forbidden stab had a 100% uptime and decreased incoming healing, then it would be possible to use daggers as a frontline fighter to outast enemy's manapool in GvGs and hellgates, but that's not the case.
    • RockLobster schrieb:

angrad schrieb:

It's actually closer to 950 due to the scaling debuff... and then you push E to do 1528 additional damage 1 second later.
      But you've clearly got a closed mind to the topic. Don't let me get in the way of your pity party, Puddles.
      You do not get the benefit from the stacks. the debuff is removed before any damage is done.
    • Well fuck. I didn't think of Cleansing. Then again, I don't play dagger outside of killing Rhinos with a Bloodletter.

It's like if a Shaman could purge a Rogues Combo Points in World of Warcraft. At most, Cleanse should remove the armor debuff... but keep a toothless 3 stack, so if the Dagger guy hit them with 3 sunders, they still AT LEAST get a full Slit Throat (though without the armor debuffs). They've fucking earned that.

How the fuck did that make it past QA?

Yep, you're all right... I'm wrong. Daggers are still AIDS mixed with shit. I apologize and will take my ass out of this thread.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von RockLobster ()