Mount hitbox overlapping with resouces

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Mount hitbox overlapping with resouces

I don't think it makes any sense having to pixelhunt everytime you accidentally park your mount on top of a dead animal (with a chance of actually having to respawn it).

I understand there has to be a degree of risk to dismount and gather, but the one added by the clunky interface is definitely uncalled for and can get quite frustrating.

Even from a technical or a design point of view I do not see why your mount that you have temporarily dismounted shouldn't the mouse click's top priority.

I see it as a no-brainer QoL improvement that has no reason to not be implemented swiftly.
      So you are telling me your opinion counts as much as Einstein's... :thumbsup:
    • I don't want to sound like a entitled little bitch but I am quite sure this is one of those things belonging to the ROUGH polish of a game.

Any dev moving on adding features while ignoring stuff like this and the T6 Stag is bound to lose credibility.
      So you are telling me your opinion counts as much as Einstein's... :thumbsup: