lets talk arenas

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• lets talk arenas

so after a few tests last night I noticed a few things that could improve on

1) a sound / better queue pop up in the middle of the screen for accepting matchmaking its just alittle box upper right hard to see and if not paying 100% attention wont even know its poped

2) kills need to be worth a lot more than 1 point id go with the standard gvg death of 4

3) the mana regen/health regen inside the tent is far to high my first arena last night had an acane staff in it and he would just blow all his mana with shields and such and soon as he was low on mana run back to the tent fast and would regen in few seconds it made it very annoying and not very fun since no one died at all

4) the timer I think we only need to have a like a 10min timer instead of 20 or whatever it is I honestly dunno what it starts at but some of the matchs just felt very long and unneeded make 10min matchs and whatever score be the final don't have to push the enemy down to 0 that way

over all I had fun in the experience the gear cap was nice lets u try builds was nice to just fight 5v5 to get practice for other fights
    • Funstealer schrieb:

so after a few tests last night I noticed a few things that could improve on

1) a sound / better queue pop up in the middle of the screen for accepting matchmaking its just alittle box upper right hard to see and if not paying 100% attention wont even know its popped

Agreed. It currently makes very quiet queue pop sound that you'll only hear if you have no music or other in game sounds happening around you. But it is definitely easy to miss and should maybe be a little bigger and like.. flash in the corner or something to catch your eye too.

2) kills need to be worth a lot more than 1 point id go with the standard gvg death of 4

Ehhh more then 1, maybe not 4 though. I had a few teams where someone just respawned, charged back into the team and would get bursted all over again. Making the kill amount for a kill to high will make it very punishing if you're in a random party with someone who just feeds over and over.

Also if a kill was worth 4, and you wipe their whole team, you just got 20 pts PLUS every objective on the map if they were all up. 50 pts in 1 go seems a bit excessive.

I would say 2 for a kill is a good value. Wiping their team equates to capping a node.

As it stands right now capping nodes is worth more than any killing you could do. But if you make the kill value too high then the capture nodes lose their value too and it just becomes a who can get more kills first. WHICH would be fine if this was a TEAM DEATH MATCH game mode, but it's not.

3) the mana regen/health regen inside the tent is far to high my first arena last night had an acane staff in it and he would just blow all his mana with shields and such and soon as he was low on mana run back to the tent fast and would regen in few seconds it made it very annoying and not very fun since no one died at all

4) the timer I think we only need to have a like a 10min timer instead of 20 or whatever it is I honestly dunno what it starts at but some of the matchs just felt very long and unneeded make 10min matchs and whatever score be the final don't have to push the enemy down to 0 that way

If a match is going for too long then that means the two parties are stalemating for extended periods of time I.E. nobodies dying so the node isn't getting capped, or nobodies breaking off to go and cap another node that is up.

Most matches last around 12-15 minutes, it's not too long and A LOT faster than going to hellgates to find 5v5 pvp. You can practice 5v5 a lot faster right now with the arena system than any hellgate would.

over all I had fun in the experience the gear cap was nice lets u try builds was nice to just fight 5v5 to get practice for other fights

agreed :D
      PVP/Info Video's: Youtube

Occasionally Live: Twitch