arena rewards?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• arena rewards?

Will arenas give any other rewards but Arena sigils?
      PLaying arenas suits the way im playing, so i't like to have some reward beyond the 3rd win in arenas, is that possible?
      Im sure i won't be the only player that would want to play more then 3 arenas / day and no reward would make it completely pointless.
    • Tomasz schrieb:

PLaying arenas suits the way im playing, so i't like to have some reward beyond the 3rd win in arenas, is that possible?
      Im sure i won't be the only player that would want to play more then 3 arenas / day and no reward would make it completely pointless.
      If you're only doing arena's to get sigils then stop now lol.

1. You can buy the sigils on the marketplace from other people
      2. If they gave rewards every time you did an arena you'd collect all the sigil items within a week and then you'd still be stuck with no reason to queue again....
      3. The arena's main USE is going to be teams testing new/practicing current comps in a 5v5 situation before taking them into hellgates and risking gear.
      PVP/Info Video's: Youtube

Occasionally Live: Twitch
    • Zavage schrieb:

Tomasz schrieb:

If you're only doing arena's to get sigils then stop now lol.
      1. You can buy the sigils on the marketplace from other people
      2. If they gave rewards every time you did an arena you'd collect all the sigil items within a week and then you'd still be stuck with no reason to queue again....
      3. The arena's main USE is going to be teams testing new/practicing current comps in a 5v5 situation before taking them into hellgates and risking gear.
      If it is to practice for HGs then scaling down gear is bad idea becouse red HGs do not have scaling of gear, besides whole mechanic seem different.
      Also the whole point im making is that im not interested in those sigild i want to just Do those arenas and would like to have some reward for it.
    • Tomasz schrieb:

Zavage schrieb:

Tomasz schrieb:

If you're only doing arena's to get sigils then stop now lol.1. You can buy the sigils on the marketplace from other people
      If it is to practice for HGs then scaling down gear is bad idea becouse red HGs do not have scaling of gear, besides whole mechanic seem different.Also the whole point im making is that im not interested in those sigild i want to just Do those arenas and would like to have some reward for it.
      It's a great way to test different comps and see how they work in terms of synergy or isolating targets etc.

There's nothing to give you. They can't give you anything of any actual value from the arena system or people will stop doing OW PVP cause now they'd have a safe alternative to make money and not lose gear.

your rewards are sigils to get vanity items and that's it. End of story. Don't like it? Don't do arena's. You're not getting a single thing of actual value from arena's and it will remain that way is SBI wants their arena to last.
      PVP/Info Video's: Youtube

Occasionally Live: Twitch
    • This is an open world game. If you want rewards for 5v5's go do a hellgate, open world battle, gvg. If you say you are solo use the :LFG chat or join a guild. DON'T ask for rewards for a system that is going to kill this game.

We all signed up and bought albion as an open world sandbox. NOT a shitty version of wow.

K thankz bai...