Deleting items, alliance issues, and the "die" button

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Deleting items, alliance issues, and the "die" button

I have 3 suggestions that I think need to be implemented as soon as possible, as it significantly interferes with core features of the game.

1.) Do not allow players who are under PvP attack to be able to delete all the items in their inventory as they are dying.

- This is quite ridiculous, and fails to protect one of the core features of this game -- ganking and looting enemy players -- it is so disheartening to dismount someone, see that they are very encumbered, only to become unencumbered just a few seconds later because they deleted their entire inventory prior to dying. KILLING AND LOOTING PLAYERS IS CRUCIAL TO THIS GAME. Stop allowing this to happen. If a player is being ganked and dies, then that player deserves to be looted for everything they have, just as the game intended.

2.) Players in the same alliance on opposite teams during hellgates are not allowed to attack each other!?!?!?

- Now this is even more ridiculous. It was such a sh***y experience to enter a hellgate, only to find out that 2 of my teammates were the same alliance as the enemy group in the hellgate.. AND THEY COULD NOT ATTACK THEM because the game wouldn't allow them to. No, this is not a situation in which these players decided not to attack, I mean they literally could not click to attack them. This essentially made it a 3v5 and guaranteed our loss. This is utter crap and needs to be fixed right away. The attack restriction should be made to party members, NOT to alliance or guild members. And while we're here, why the hell is it possible to leave the party in the middle of a hellgate? I have heard stories of people teaming up with randoms, only to be double crossed by his own teammates as they all left the party to attack them. Stop this nonsense.

3.) When you get knocked out, please add a 5 second shield over the "die" button

- This is how you get full looted in yellow zones. I was being attacked by flagged players in a yellow zone and I was clicking to run away. I was clicking to run SOUTH. But in the very instant that I got knocked down, I had apparently clicked the "die" button, which I WAS CLICKING TO RUN AWAY, NOT CLICKING TO DIE. It happened so fast that I didn't even see the DIE button!? Please add a shield to this button so no one can accidentally click die just because they are trying to run away. Of course I lost everything I had on me.

I will probably keep bumping this thread until something gets done because these are significant issues that need urgent address.

Thanks.
    • 1) There is already something in game that if you destroy items short before you die the items will still be in the loot (at least if its not bugged - didn't test it myself)
      2) Why was it 5vs3? if you count out the allys on your side you should also do it on the other team, because the other team allies cannot attack you either. The gm stated somewhere that it is indeed intended that ally cannot attack each other even in hell gate.
    • Shadari schrieb:

1) There is already something in game that if you destroy items short before you die the items will still be in the loot (at least if its not bugged - didn't test it myself)
      2) Why was it 5vs3? if you count out the allys on your side you should also do it on the other team, because the other team allies cannot attack you either. The gm stated somewhere that it is indeed intended that ally cannot attack each other even in hell gate.
      1) I'm not sure that this actually works, and would need confirmation on this, but I am pretty sure people are deleting things successfully.
      2) I grouped up with randoms in the /lfg chat. 2 of our teammates were in the same alliance as all 5 of the enemy players. Which means there were 7 people there in the same alliance. They proceeded to kill us. So this needs to be fixed.