[Ban Wave] Zoomhacks²

• We need some affirmative action on these zoom hackers and a name and shame would help

Another points is how are these banns being enforced? video evidence?

I keep getting accused of having zoomhack just because I can hear players fighting mobs or each other, how do we insure i don't get banned even if I keep getting reported by idiots who don't understand game mechanics?
    Kill them Albion Choppers
  • tobzvd schrieb:

Navish schrieb:

Question to devs.
    What about players who got banned because they had their resolution settings above 1920x1080, do you treat all those players same as the one's who are using actual zoom hack and client modifications?
    Is this a thing? i have my screen resolution on 3640x something
    Try reading just a bit further next time.

Korn schrieb:

Navish schrieb:

Question to devs.
    What about players who got banned because they had their resolution settings above 1920x1080, do you treat all those players same as the one's who are using actual zoom hack and client modifications?
    Nobody got banned for use a resolution that is natively offered in-game - for obvious reasons, our automatic cheat detection does not fire in that case.
    I'm very happy to double check the case, you can PM me the character name in question.
  • tobzvd schrieb:

We need some affirmative action on these zoom hackers and a name and shame would help

Another points is how are these banns being enforced? video evidence?

I keep getting accused of having zoomhack just because I can hear players fighting mobs or each other, how do we insure i don't get banned even if I keep getting reported by idiots who don't understand game mechanics?
    Affirmative action has never helped in any situation ever. Don't start asking for it in a video game thinking it will.

The only reason people want a list of names is because the amount of claimed bans in the wave is barely over 100. It looks suspect. The fact they won't go into any sort of detail regarding this tells me it's a bunch of BS. Banning 100 some people isn't going to really build our faith up in the devs. If they actually banned people it would be a lot more than that and they would have expanded it to general botting and RMT activities. Not just one particular thing. It's total BS to believe only a little over 100 people got banned for 1 thing.

So to me it's made up and even if they provided a name list, they could just fabricate the list just like their claim. So what's the actual point?
    --Entity of Sin
    YouTube: EntityOfSin
    Twitter: Entityofsin