[Ban Wave] Zoomhacks²

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• So far... It appears nobody I know in clan knows even a single person that was banned. I know there are multiple zoom hackers still... they are all untouched. My question is... who exactly are you banning right now?

Once again... in a giant clan... nobody can identify even a single person that was banned so far... and I know there are players using it... making absurd call outs in discord on a regular basis PVPing daily... I don't think you guys have anything detected tbh.

There's a guy I know that has a teleport hack and I've seen it in game... He still is untouched... I seriously wonder about you guys and what you think you are 'detecting'. Since this is a cell phone game... your net code is... loose to say the least...
    Just your neighborhood wolf dressed like a llama
    Ballin' so hard ya'll should triple team
  • Korn schrieb:

@Terrorsauce
    These ban waves are based on automatic detection.

If you suspect or know other people who are hacking, please report them and we'll investigate.
    Thing is, usually when a company hits with a "ban wave" you as a player start to see the results of the ban wave in posts titled,

"Wrongfully banned, what do i do"

Knowing full and well that 99% of the time that person was in fact caught doing something they were not supposed to. I have yet to see any post here or are the forums complaining about being banned. Which tells me the people your banning have already quit, or your actually not banning anyone or enough to make a dent.

Until I see posts from players complaining about being banned I will continue to be skeptical of these very small ban waves. I will not report anyone for anything until you prove you can actually detect hacks. Judging by who can log in still in my guild, you cant detect much if anything. I remain very skeptical that you can actually detect these hacks. If you manage to ban one of my guild members that use it in one of these waves, then I might be convinced. Until then I refuse to log in or play a game that is compromised by hacks you can not stop.

You were warned about this in beta 10000 times. You swept it under the rug and said it wasnt an issue. Well now here we are and I and many people like me refuse to log into your game because you let it become to compromised with hacks. Again you were warned. You did nothing. This is your fault. The people in my guild wouldnt even use the hack if it were not so readily available and easy to use. They use it because everyone else does. I refuse to report my friends because you cant stop Cheat engine from working when every game that is released since 2005 can. Again, this is YOUR fault. You procrastinated on the issue and this is what you get for doing so.

Combine that with the 100 mechanics you put in the game to hinder or prevent PvP from happening and you pretty much ensure a player that would never use a hack in a game will immediately go and download cheat engine when they realize the clear disadvantage the player that does not use it has. You made it to difficult for PvP'ers to catch targets with mechanics like gallop. So in turn they use the zoom hack to wait in one spot for unsuspecting players to wonder by then spring the trap. The entire zoom hack pvp meta was actually created because of your fear of PvP in Albion Online. You pretty much made sure the only optimal way to achieve kills is to do the above.

How long do I have to wait for a real ban wave? Not some piddly drop in the bucket. 366 bans is hardly worth even mentioning.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Terrorsauce ()

• Terrorsauce schrieb:

Korn schrieb:

@Terrorsauce
    These ban waves are based on automatic detection.

If you suspect or know other people who are hacking, please report them and we'll investigate.
    Thing is, usually when a company hits with a "ban wave" you as a player start to see the results of the ban wave in posts titled,
    "Wrongfully banned, what do i do"

Knowing full and well that 99% of the time that person was in fact caught doing something they were not supposed to. I have yet to see any post here or are the forums complaining about being banned. Which tells me the people your banning have already quit, or your actually not banning anyone or enough to make a dent.

Until I see posts from players complaining about being banned I will continue to be skeptical of these very small ban waves. I will not report anyone for anything until you prove you can actually detect hacks. Judging by who can log in still in my guild, you cant detect much if anything. I remain very skeptical that you can actually detect these hacks. If you manage to ban one of my guild members that use it in one of these waves, then I might be convinced. Until then I refuse to log in or play a game that is compromised by hacks you can not stop.

You were warned about this in beta 10000 times. You swept it under the rug and said it wasnt an issue. Well now here we are and I and many people like me refuse to log into your game because you let it become to compromised with hacks. Again you were warned. You did nothing. This is your fault. The people in my guild wouldnt even use the hack if it were not so readily available and easy to use. They use it because everyone else does. I refuse to report my friends because you cant stop Cheat engine from working when every game that is released since 2005 can. Again, this is YOUR fault. You procrastinated on the issue and this is what you get for doing so.

Combine that with the 100 mechanics you put in the game to hinder or prevent PvP from happening and you pretty much ensure a player that would never use a hack in a game will immediately go and download cheat engine when they realize the clear disadvantage the player that does not use it has. You made it to difficult for PvP'ers to catch targets with mechanics like gallop. So in turn they use the zoom hack to wait in one spot for unsuspecting players to wonder by then spring the trap. The entire zoom hack pvp meta was actually created because of your fear of PvP in Albion Online. You pretty much made sure the only optimal way to achieve kills is to do the above.

How long do I have to wait for a real ban wave? Not some piddly drop in the bucket. 366 bans is hardly worth even mentioning.

Exactly. Where are the posts of "I was unfairly banned" etc. Whenever there is a ban wave there is tons of crying... but all I see is nothing. Nobody even noticed. I don't think anyone was banned honestly.
    Just your neighborhood wolf dressed like a llama
    Ballin' so hard ya'll should triple team
  • @Terrorsauce @Frozne
    Just to be sure, your argument is that because there are no "unfairly banned" threads, you think we "faked" the ban wave?

The thing is: our detection is well implemented, meaning that we are very sure that there are no false positives. The hackers probably understand that they got banned for zoom hacking, and don't really see much of a point in claiming innocence. As most zoom hackers are hardcore players, they'll probably also know that we don't make exceptions and are pretty tough on the matter.

Check hack forums if you like (do not post links!). The hack makers themselves have acknowledged that their tools have been detected.

@Terrorsauce
    We are also really looking forward to you reporting the hackers that claim to know in your previous post.
  • Navish schrieb:

Question to devs.
    What about players who got banned because they had their resolution settings above 1920x1080, do you treat all those players same as the one's who are using actual zoom hack and client modifications?
    Nobody got banned for use a resolution that is natively offered in-game - for obvious reasons, our automatic cheat detection does not fire in that case.

I'm very happy to double check the case, you can PM me the character name in question.
  • Korn schrieb:

@Terrorsauce @Frozne
    Just to be sure, your argument is that because there are no "unfairly banned" threads, you think we "faked" the ban wave?

The thing is: our detection is well implemented, meaning that we are very sure that there are no false positives. The hackers probably understand that they got banned for zoom hacking, and don't really see much of a point in claiming innocence. As most zoom hackers are hardcore players, they'll probably also know that we don't make exceptions and are pretty tough on the matter.

Check hack forums if you like (do not post links!). The hack makers themselves have acknowledged that their tools have been detected.

@Terrorsauce
    We are also really looking forward to you reporting the hackers that claim to know in your previous post.
    The argument is that we've all been around the block and we've seen other gaming studios announce "banwaves" in the past that amounted to little more than an attempt at publicity to restore their customers' faith in their product and ability to police it.

From my point of view, I don't know a single person who has heard of someone who has been banned. Given that you just reportedly banned about 1% of your total active playerbase (roughly 366 banned accounts, when we have about 45k characters with at least 1 fame this week), I find that curious.

You lose nothing by dropping names. Visibly, a lot of players are not sold on your operation.

Think of it this way: if a city has drug-related violence, neighborhoods become unsafe. Now, police forces can say they made "300 arrests" this year, but unless people start seeing improvements, they'll be wary of those numbers. That's why police forces who make big arrests often drop names and put seized drugs/weapons on display so people can see they're not just trying to push the problem away.

I'd recommend you do the same. If anything, you have nothing to lose.
  • Korn schrieb:

Navish schrieb:

Question to devs.
    What about players who got banned because they had their resolution settings above 1920x1080, do you treat all those players same as the one's who are using actual zoom hack and client modifications?
    Nobody got banned for use a resolution that is natively offered in-game - for obvious reasons, our automatic cheat detection does not fire in that case.
    I'm very happy to double check the case, you can PM me the character name in question.
    Thank you Korn. Message sent.
  • RockLobster schrieb:

UnGarsQuiBricole schrieb:

SliZeD schrieb:

Gank schrieb:

Wall of shame please
    Yes, this
    That wouldn't achieve anything. After enjoying your schadenfreude for a short while, whole guilds will face accusations or suspicions they don't deserve, players will be suspected for grouping with culprits ... Too much drama for nothing.They are banned, it's good and we can now forget about them.
    This.
    It serves no good to link the names. My guild is large. I would be shocked if a few folks weren't banned because numbers/stats. Our guild had kicked and reported one person who admitted to hacking... and doesn't deserve to get flak if a few bad apples turn up in our ranks. Same goes for most guilds I imagine.
    My guild isn't huge, but if some of them were cheating, I wanna know. If other people wanna talk shit, clearly they don't know how I feel about cheaters, so they can bugger off.

SHAME LIST!
    www.UnitedWorldGamers.org
    https://www.twitch.tv/donaramu Want gold?
    https://www.youtube.com/UwGDonaramu
    UwG is Recruiting Mature & Friendly Gamers!
  • For the skeptics just because they did't heard anyone complaining about getting banned or knowing someone who got banned, here : reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…_zoomhacks%C2%B2/dmz9rmb/

Now that we can cross that one off the list, for the people who know hackers and are complaining that they are not banned yet, did you at least reported them?

Because if you did not, the fuck are you waiting for?