Pay once and play??

• Hi bud! A month ago I had the same question as you. Many told me that because I was new I would not be able to pay my membership "easily" with silver in-game which was totally false, today a month and one day, I paid 6 months of membership simply playing (my current gameplay time is a week) good luck and welcome to this fantastic hardcore pvp game!
      Reference link to create an account, any questions do not hesitate to consult me in-game! Thank you! :love:
    • Classifys schrieb:

Ok I'm looking to buy this game but I don't want any recurring or annual payment; meaning I don't want to get charged every month. If I pay for a pack is it a one time payment or no?

Thank you for the help. Hope to see you all online.

this is not benevolat, in all case you pay, you know free apps : "if you dont pay the product, you are the product"

more specificaly to albion, the pay model is clean, which is very rare :

or you pay in gametime (silver) but it is more intended for unemployed nolifers, not huge to achieve, but

if you work, you will not like to spend you precious ingame time, to pay a sub of only 10$ (gold)

beware, many forum posters dont understand the basis, then they angry and exagerate their issues, its not a themepark, not everybody succeed ;)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von lustweed ()

• lustweed schrieb:

Classifys schrieb:

Ok I'm looking to buy this game but I don't want any recurring or annual payment; meaning I don't want to get charged every month. If I pay for a pack is it a one time payment or no?

this is not benevolat, in all case you pay, you know free apps : "if you dont pay the product, you are the product"

or you pay in gametime (silver) but it is more intended for unemployed nolifers, not huge to achieve, but

if you work, you will not like to spend you precious ingame time, to pay a sub of only 10$ (gold)

beware, many forum posters dont understand the basis, then they angry and exagerate their issues, its not a themepark, not everybody succeed ;)
      My friends and I work and play sports, with the month they give you premium when you buy the game, we get paid 6 months. That you do not know how to play correctly is not the fault of the rest, or it is not because the rest has less life than you. Luck.
      Reference link to create an account, any questions do not hesitate to consult me in-game! Thank you! :love:
    • Norgannon schrieb:

lustweed schrieb:

Classifys schrieb:

My friends and I work and play sports, with the month they give you premium when you buy the game, we get paid 6 months. That you do not know how to play correctly is not the fault of the rest, or it is not because the rest has less life than you. Luck.
      i was just trying to take in account, the gold inflation, the fact that curve will be more above with time, and also, you can trade bad, win low, but enjoy other sides, so for 10$... ;)

but yes i agree, if you cannot afford gold, silver will not block you, for now reservate 20min/day if far enough to sub free ;)