No justice

• I went all the way through an expedition and got kicked right before the end by my team for no reason!
    Then I had to wait through a ban because it said I left the expedition early!!

I've never been treated so poorly by a game's system, allowing other players to dick me over and get away with it and i get stuck with the penalty!
  • Sanguinerus wrote:

I went all the way through an expedition and got kicked right before the end by my team for no reason!

I've never been treated so poorly by a game's system, allowing other players to dick me over and get away with it and i get stuck with the penalty!
    U have a couple choices - given that this is a Sandbox game...

a) dont do expeditions again (they are lowest fame and lowest silver u can get anyway)
    b) develop some relationships - and get some friends or a guild to run expeditions with
    c) sandbox answer - of your own choice
  • Sanguinerus wrote:

I went all the way through an expedition and got kicked right before the end by my team for no reason!

What tier Expedition was it?
    ~ Duke Suraknar ~

Order of the Silver Star, OSS
    "Everyone dies, not everyone really fights!"
    ESKA, Playing MMORPG's since Ultima Online 1997, OSS Atlantic Shard
  • Sanguinerus wrote:

Easy solution - go farm open world.
  • Dethcord wrote:

Sanguinerus wrote:

If we were here so other people could tell us how to play, we probably still wouldn't listen to you
  • Captainrussia wrote:

SleepyPoet wrote:

If we were here so other people could tell us how to play, we probably still wouldn't listen to you
    giving options (multiple options, I may stress again) is not telling you how to play...

you on the other hand - are trying to tell us "how to play"...

hypocrite.
    ignore this toxic guy.

That, isn't an opinion, that is a directive.

anyway back on topic
    does the poster have a proposal to counter
    the system they feel is unfair?
    proposals may help improve matters
  • SleepyPoet wrote:

ignore this toxic guy.

Learn to read! is a directive:

Captainrussia wrote:

a) dont do expeditions again (they are lowest fame and lowest silver u can get anyway)
    b) develop some relationships - and get some friends or a guild to run expeditions with
    So yeah, L2R...I gave you multiple options...there are more out there...
  • Captainrussia wrote:

SleepyPoet wrote:

ignore this toxic guy.

Learn to read! is a directive:

Captainrussia wrote:

So yeah, L2R...I gave you multiple options...there are more out there...
    hey captain, don't bother replying because you're blocked.
    anyway, i didn't quite you as being someone who was giving a directive and telling others to "go farm open world"
    we don't need toxic like you here, I left you well enough alone

I agree with what you said, this is a sandbox, so if something is happening that's not right, yes, sure, maybe get some payback in other ways. take names, make a list, there are other ways to PVP besides player killing but this ALSO includes... writing your opinions here, so to the ORIGINAL poster - if you have some suggestions, post them, post them all over. be heard.

and don't be like russia noob and tell someone to L2R, you should be respectful ;)
    for example yes they did dick you over but if you want to be heard, consider re-phrasing
  • Fuck me, it happened again, and I can see there are other forum posts on it as well, it's really out of hand, I have to queue for ages as it is to get into Master tier, getting kicked for no reason is unfair and i should be able to report for it, show the party chat, and use a system like the league legends system where the players do all the work for you and put down judgement themselves.
  • There really needs to be a fix for this, it's really stressful, it happened again and this time the reason was: t4

So what if I was wearing t4 stuff? They let me come with them all the way through until the end and then kicked me!
    I was doing just as much damage as them and I know how to play, I was doing what i needed to!

I get no say and I get a 15 minute ban, this game sucks, I only wanted to do one expedition a day, what's wrong with that? Why should I be kept out of expeditions just because other players are arseholes?
  • Sanguinerus wrote:

There really needs to be a fix for this, it's really stressful, it happened again and this time the reason was: t4

So what if I was wearing t4 stuff? They let me come with them all the way through until the end and then kicked me!
    I was doing just as much damage as them and I know how to play, I was doing what i needed to!

I get no say and I get a 15 minute ban, this game sucks, I only wanted to do one expedition a day, what's wrong with that? Why should I be kept out of expeditions just because other players are arseholes?
    So go do something else? Why do you care about expeditions so much?
  • Sanguinerus wrote:

There really needs to be a fix for this, it's really stressful, it happened again and this time the reason was: t4

I've been kicked from an Expedition 1 time and it is because I was try a really stupid build that was not working, so I deserved it. It seems to me there is a pattern with you getting kicked repeatedly and that pattern is you.