Solo Pkers could be the biggest player base of this game

• Solo Pkers could be the biggest player base of this game

Red Zone Changes:

Attacking another player gives the attacker and attacked player a buff called "Red Flagged"

Red Flag lasts for 7 seconds and is refreshed on attack.

Red Flag protects players from all attacks from any player other than the player that Red Flagged with the player, but not against npc attacks.

Rant Below:
    ^^ Otherwise :|
    Redzone police hunt down solo pkers in red zone :thumbdown:
    Blackzone zergs hunt down solo pkers in black zone :thumbdown:
    Solo pkers ;( keep quiting X/
    Solo pkers should be the base of this game....not gatherers....not zergs.....not groups of 3-5.....not crafters.....
    Why? because solo pk content is self sustaining as long as their are other solo pkers to fight.
    gathering, grouping, crafting, zerging, these should be side activities. ||
  • Sooooo let me get this straight? You want be able to pick your victims in a RED ZONE, but their guild cannot come and deal with you?

And you want to be able to gank, but nobody else can gank you back if it's 'not fair'? Sounds like you need to stop calling yourself a pker and stay in Yellow Zone or GIT GUD...

So glad your NOT developing this game :thumbsup:

By the way, you bloody gear would not exist if it wasn't for gathering and crafting so it sounds more like you just need to go and play a MOBA if all you want to do is kill others and nothing else matters.
  • Your right, you shouldn't have to deal with solo pkers in gathering gear, gathering gear shouldn't exist.

Sigh... This game had so much potential......

If they didn't hard seperate gamers that like combat and gamers that like gathering the game would be 10x better off.

Most gamers like mostly combat and do gathering as a fun side activity.
    Most gamers don't want to be forced into only gathering or only biggest group wins pvp.

Peace out. I guess this is just a tablet game afterall. I'm just going to wait for Crowfall.
  • Solo PKers are so far from the biggest player base in the game that you might be able to fit them in between "women over 50 who love ZvZ" and "retarded men under 30" who play this game.

I did it for a day in the Black Zone. Only issue I had was finding people. Still didn't stop me from killing 2 though.

And if you're disappointed in Albion and hanging your hopes on Crowfall... wow, get ready to live with disappointment for a real long time.
  • Unity_Dev wrote:

Red Zone Changes:

Attacking another player gives the attacker and attacked player a buff called "Red Flagged"

Red Flag lasts for 7 seconds and is refreshed on attack.

Red Flag protects players from all attacks from any player other than the player that Red Flagged with the player, but not against npc attacks.

Rant Below:
    ^^ Otherwise :|
    Redzone police hunt down solo pkers in red zone :thumbdown:
    Blackzone zergs hunt down solo pkers in black zone :thumbdown:
    Solo pkers ;( keep quiting X/
    Solo pkers should be the base of this game....not gatherers....not zergs.....not groups of 3-5.....not crafters.....
    Why? because solo pk content is self sustaining as long as their are other solo pkers to fight.
    gathering, grouping, crafting, zerging, these should be side activities. ||
    THIS is literally the most stupid concept for an idea I've ever read in the history of Albion...
  • Diablos wrote:

you're wasting your time, all the solo pkers have already quit and all you're unfortunately going to get is a big carebear circlejerk replying to your thread
    You mean all the ones who CLAIM to be pro pvpers, but get REKT then point the finger and blame the devs/mechanics/other players/the sky/the colour purple. I hate to break it to ya but, YOU PEOPLE DON'T MATTER - move along plz...
  • Rokz wrote:

Diablos wrote:

you're wasting your time, all the solo pkers have already quit and all you're unfortunately going to get is a big carebear circlejerk replying to your thread
    You mean all the ones who CLAIM to be pro pvpers, but get REKT then point the finger and blame the devs/mechanics/other players/the sky/the colour purple. I hate to break it to ya but, YOU PEOPLE DON'T MATTER - move along plz...
    see
  • You were very accurate, lol. @Diablos

It is pretty funny and pretty sad at the same time.

I had the same feeling too, all the Albion streamers have thrown in the towel too(blackboa, beststrike, etc) because of getting killed by zergs non stop(and no its not stream snipers its just zergs).

To be constructive: Implement something like the "Red Flagged" system, it will hurt solo gatherers slightly, but otherwise all your solo pvpers are out the door. You could even buff gathering armor, solo pvpers won't care, just get rid of zergs. It is just the truth man, trust me thousands of old school runescape players bought into this game for the solo pvp dream and are leaving it because of getting outnumbered all day.
  • SotoSensei wrote:

I didnt read the entire thread.

Im a solo pk. And i find your idea really unfair, in every single aspect.
    you saying i can get my 6.3 and go pk without any worries of getting 5v1?
    lmao

Un saludo. Soto.
    As a solo Pker if you lose 1v1 to someone and you blame the loss on a difference in armor tier then you can always improve yourself, it should inspire you to get better.

If you go solo and have to worry about getting 5v1ed you won't risk much gear and the group of 5 won't get much.

Are you really a solo Pker? You sound like an undercover Red Zone Police Officer. Lol.
  • Lol, i mean that if your idea is to give a solo pk the ability to do 1v1, i will go and do pk with my 6.3 becouse i will be godlike, there wont be a way to kill me, the only way to kill me with a 6.3 is with another 6.3 (strange) or doing a 5v1.

Your idea literally makes any solo pk that can afford a high tier, undestructible

Un saludo. Soto.
  • Fred_the_Barbarian wrote:

I'll just gather with a friend. We'll both bring heal staffs, and any time we see something suspicious we just attack each other and become invulnerable and heal off the damage we take.
    Sounds good. Sign me up.

The zero-risk playstyle of two players attacking each other to avoid another player is 10x better than: the zero-risk playstyle of a group of 4-15 Red Zone Police zerging down a solo pvper.
  • I haven't played as long as some but have been here since before

3 sec rule ruined solo pvp
    gallop mode ruined solo pvp
    gathering gear ruined solo pvp

But you know what, before they ruined solo pvp I ran into Groups of PKers way more often than solo PKers.

I didn't keep track exactly but I'd guess BEFORE they made any of those changes I ran into at least 6 groups for every solo. Definitely never was a large portion of the population.
  • Diablos wrote:

Albion has better combat and less of a boring grind than runescape to solo pvp, but i guess I'll throw my money at Runescape like all the other thousands of solo pvpers. Solo pvpers have no place in albion.

Enjoy your zero-risk gathering and zero-risk outnumbering kills.