[Ban Wave] Zoomhacks

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• althoradeem schrieb:

anybody bored enough to see if any of the top pvpers just stopped playing / gaining pvp fame? :D
    yup, many of them.. I've knew this was going to happen so i wrote down the names, and review my videos to check if my suspected maphackers of the last week were banned and some of them seem to not be gaining any fame.
    sadly, all the "suspected" maphackers previous of the last weeks are still gaining fame at a normal pase.. but what can you do..
  • In my honest opinion SBI shouldn't release list of players banned.
    They should give us list of guilds which members have been banned..

I know that they are afraid that it will kill 1 or 2 of TOP guilds but this is sacrifice which has to be done.. Next time Great Overlords from Outlands will punish/kick hackers from they guilds - now they are taking benefits from hackers as long as it is possible. Then hacker is banned but guild is still TOP..
  • Szagi schrieb:

In my honest opinion SBI shouldn't release list of players banned.

I know that they are afraid that it will kill 1 or 2 of TOP guilds but this is sacrifice which has to be done.. Next time Great Overlords from Outlands will punish/kick hackers from they guilds - now they are taking benefits from hackers as long as it is possible. Then hacker is banned but guild is still TOP..
    they should do both ... but honestly names speak more then guild tags.. every big guild has alot of "non-core" players that might cheat..
    what really matters is if big names from a guild get banned
    for example if stormshooter from nilfgaard would be banned that would be big...
    if random member nr 299 got banned ... doesn't rlly mean anything towards the guild
    (srry storm just using ya as an example haha)
    ign: tride

Try whatever tricks you want. I’ll just straight up kill you and resolve the issue once and for all.
  • Szagi schrieb:

In my honest opinion SBI shouldn't release list of players banned.

You better swallow ur salty tongue before start talking about us.

Hackers are an issue and must be banned, but we all might need SBI support to make this happen.

Overlords won't miss any member that has been banned

This reply is not only for you, this is also for all those who still might have any doubt about how fair and serious Overlords took this game.

Our guild has been here, as a solid guild since the Winter/Summer Alphas, so, show some respect, kid.

But I will assume that u might be a fresh player, who doesn't know what ur saying, once u called us a TOP guild.

This conversation ends here.

Sateeva
  • skyvahaerie schrieb:

By not providing names they protect everyone in the game. What do you think will happen as soon as names and guilds are published? People will lose their shit about the cheater/botter/hacker guild he just got killed by, because there was one black sheep in that guild.
    Naming & shaming ALWAYS spins out of control to a random witch hunt.
    I think that was probably the motivation for the request. People want ammunition on whatever guild they hate.

As much as I would like to name and shame, you're right. It will spin out of control, especially with the mental defects that are always shit talking guilds constantly on these forums.
  • Most of u bitching and complaining about zoom hacks area crying because you died to an ambush ganker and just didn't see it coming, or don't realize you can hide behind shit and wait to hear a horse sprint and run towards the sound. Zoom hacking is barely a think, same with speed hacking / teleporting. It's out there, but not in the masses. Most people don't want to cheat in this game...that's not really a reason to cheat... Since the game has had broken mechanics since summer alpha
  • althoradeem schrieb:

they should do both ... but honestly names speak more then guild tags.. every big guild has alot of "non-core" players that might cheat..
    what really matters is if big names from a guild get banned
    for example if stormshooter from nilfgaard would be banned that would be big...
    if random member nr 299 got banned ... doesn't rlly mean anything towards the guild
    (srry storm just using ya as an example haha)
    Bullshit.. Guild name speak much more than random player.. There is no chance that "famous" player like StormShooter would use cheats..
  • Ok lets assume that StormSHooter is cheatin (sorry ss..) so now simple question
    Do you think that most of players know that Storm is member (or even leader) or Nilfgard?

In my honest opinion if they wrote:

devs schrieb:

We banned 250 ppl including:

- 50 members of Money Guild,
    - 40 members of finstack,
    - 30 members of Nilfgaard
    etc
    Will be enough, players are punished by being banned and guilds should be punish by such information..

Just my opinion.
  • I would imagine those on the bottom got whacked. 250 is a good number to learn about the business ramifications of massive perma bans. As soon as players hear about a ban hammer going around they uninstall that shit right away I would imagine. Some of the folks in this thread with low post counts arguing against shaming are probably posting from their new accounts, so figure out which guilds they join.

I've personally known quite a few people who have used assist tools. So they are not as rare as one might imagine. Correct me if I'm wrong but they covered more ground than sound. The business question is how many will create new accounts, banning cheaters might be a profitable venture especially on crowded servers.

I would expect to see the developers continue to develop a more stealthy version and a close knit community to begin beta testing the next round of assist tools.

I say well done if this makes the game more fair for all players.