Island transfer?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have to agree with OP

Regardless of what city you start off, in the end all players will end up needing their main village to be in Careleon since that's where you stay once you start farming higher Tier resources.
    Lack of better judgment and knowledge available makes this a common and unfortunate occurrence to most players.

It would be helpful if they provided a transfer island option, even if it meant spending a large sum of gold or silver. (I wouldn't mind spending 1000 gold to transfer my island)
  • OceanSpirit wrote:

I have to agree with OP

Regardless of what city you start off, in the end all players will end up needing their main village to be in Careleon since that's where you stay once you start farming higher Tier resources.
    Lack of better judgment and knowledge available makes this a common and unfortunate occurrence to most players.

It would be helpful if they provided a transfer island option, even if it meant spending a large sum of gold or silver. (I wouldn't mind spending 1000 gold to transfer my island)
    You can't transfer any of items to Caerleon... this is why you can't transfer your island. It would break economics between Caerleon and other cities. Since you could just put all stuff in island and transfer, without any of risk taken to transit them by yourself through a red zone into Caerleon.
    [POE] Infinite
  • SirMotmot wrote:

Would they consider making the private island transferable to other cities? I spend a lot of silver on my island and would like to be able to access it easily from my new guilds city. It could cost silver or gold and would be a nice life improvement. Thoughts?
    Just knock it down and move it. You get 90% of the resources back and the silver is a trivial amount unless your past upgrading it to level 5. So in effect you. An already move your island for a little inconvenience and a silver cost.
    Midgard
    T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
    T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
    T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
  • Nasabot wrote:

Yes, make it transferable (for silver ofc, also maybe with time restriction). Maybe even require all chests to be empty.
    FFS . It is transferable. Level it down, get 90% of resources back. The only thing it costs you is silver and youve already said a silver cost is an acceptable fee. Just do it instead of whining about it.
    Midgard
    T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
    T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
    T8 Bags & Capes Crafter