Still having fun.. what am I doing wrong?

• Still having fun.. what am I doing wrong?

I see all these people crying...

And Im still having a blast - and I havent really gotten into PVP much (I live in Black Zones, but the PVP I do is mostly solo and pretty limited at this point or 1v5 1v10 getting away from gankers).

Cant wait to get into some proper PVP to have even more options of having fun...

Oh and I haven't ran a single HG since launch, cant wait for that as well...

I ran 1 single expedition, and made 2000 gold from it. Will never ever run another one, as it would never even come close to the one that made me 2k gold ;)

But Im absolutely having a blast with the game, top 1000 total fame and like top 300 in gathering.

What am I doing wrong?:)

EDIT 09/21/2017:

Direboar: goo.gl/GL3e98
      T8 house island: goo.gl/wWCKCz
      T8 house Legendary: goo.gl/krf5ky
      T8 laborer: goo.gl/Eq7d5D

[336 hrs]

PVP videos:

DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Mining T8 in enemy WT solo

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von Captainrussia ()

• I'm in the same boat. I love my solo time, running solo dungeons or gathering.

I also decided to say "fuck the meta" and run fun stuff that's considered non-viable like Dual Swords + Soldier Plate... the upside is it's called "Arthur Dayning" and you feel like a bad ass when you gather up 5 mobs, build 10 stacks of fury and 3 heroic charges and basically 1 shot everything.

The downside is, I will never see the inside of a Hellgate or a GvG... but that's game balance/meta for you.
    • Your mind is too open. Close it or ideas will leak out. And as punishment for thinking too creatively, go stand in queue at an Expedition instance launcher.

I spent part of the morning killing bears, even though I don't skin on that character. It's FUN not slowing down and taking forever to skin every single bear.

There are so many things to do in this world, and not a lot of railing to prevent us from doing them.
    • Im currently having fun with Excel Online and making silver on the market crafting and selling stuff. Both should be impossible according to the forums.

WHAT ARE WE DOING WRONG??!!
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/82954-Guide-What-order-to-level-items-in-to-get-the-most-specialization-for-your-time/
    • Just forget it, i try t omake every one on stream TV but apparently i strat to be kicked from all game because they probably got 100k donation to do shit like that ^_^. That's ok i got ideas & co from the game so as you want to help me here inthis way ori go alone in the other...Mods already came on my twitch channels & co as you want.... Do shit or real/nice stuff ?
    • Maybe we're not committing enough of our lives to the game to burn out on it? I've been playing for 5 weeks, 1-4 hours/day, and until last night hadn't left the blue/yellow zones. Pretty much just gathering, farming, building up my island, running a solo expedition 1/day (for the bonus), running some trade goods between the smaller towns, selling stuff on the AH, killing some open world mobs, visiting an hourly chest every so often, etc. And I've enjoyed pretty much every minute of it. I joined a good guild the other day, too, so now I'm looking at defending guild territory, PvP training in Hellgates, and starting some BZ gathering. I did that for the first time last night in the little area my guild owns, and OMG was it cool!!! There was so much more to gather, the .1 & .2 nodes are more plentiful, and I had a safe place to flee if a hostile attacks me (still a fun little adrenaline kick). It was great!! Can't wait to go back tonight!!
    • Love the game. A few pve tweeks would be good.

Cant wait to hit blackzones and gather/pvp solo too.

Right now I have T6 combat skills done, working on raising 2 more gather skills to T5 then T6 so I can craft all my own gear, I am also about to buy a T5 island (no gold bought to short cut) and start to raise horses so that I can make my own t4 armored horses to gather on.

I wear leather bp, leather boots, cloth helm and use a nature staff.

I gather:
      Wood
      Cloth
      Skins

And as such can make all my own gear.

I dont meta play the game also, I use the aoe healing nature staff and not the pvp one like every dick tom and harry that passes me says I should be using. Fuck no I love the look of the wild staff tyvm.

I dont play with Microsoft excel open, nor do I play with bookmarks on Firefox stating the BiS MeTA class.

I gather mats on my phone in yellow zones an hour in the moring and an hour in the after noon, I do 1-2 daily expeditions, craft, and engage in PvP with my guild on weekends.

I play 20-30hrs a week as a healthy adult should be.

So OP is 100% correct, game is fun if you're not plaging 10 hours a day meta pathin' with excel sheets etc.
    • Also highly enjoying the game!

I am wary about the incoming Arenas and what not, as I REALLY don't want even more content to detract from the open world of ALBION, but I shall refrain from raging about what hasn't even happened yet.

Game is looking good for the future though! I can see a shit ton of cool stuff they can add to this to make it even better.
    • Captainrussia schrieb:

And Im still having a blast - and I havent really gotten into PVP much (I live in Black Zones, but the PVP I do is mostly solo and pretty limited at this point or 1v5 1v10 getting away from gankers).

Cant wait to get into some proper PVP to have even more opions of having fun...

Oh and I havent ran a single HG since launch, cant wait for that as well...

But Im absolutely having a blast with the game, top 1000 total fame and like top 300 in gathering.

i.imgur.com/zhUN1YZ.png

Short explanation
      Stacking: goo.gl/xPMhXU
      Profit after selling stacking: goo.gl/5nBohp
      My labourer houses : goo.gl/GK4CMs
    • Captainrussia schrieb:

Cant wait to get into some proper PVP to have even more opions of having fun...

Oh and I havent ran a single HG since launch, cant wait for that as well...

Captainrussia...still waiting for you to solo gank me...and still waiting for you to post a video of you solo gathering T8 in an enemy guild territory. What you're doing wrong, is fronting like you're pro, when you're not. Sorry bruv.
    • Hidei schrieb:

Same as everyone, I've almost reached my goal to be able to craft all my combat T6 gear myself, so I can have a blast doing PVP in BZ as much as I want.

Being a gatherer, also means pvping daily :

fucking lolololol yes.

Beautiful. I am going to go to sleep tonight with this video on repeat because it is so soothing.
      May our loots never be trashed, and our gears never be looted!