Morgana Chests not respawning

• Morgana Chests not respawning

Before you consider it "not a bug", dear moderator, please read.

I've read the changelogs. They talk of fixing the respawn rates on Undead / Morgana chests. However, I think something went wrong or the values are simply not proper. They used to be on a ten minutes spawner, afaik. I've been online for over an hour. I've been patrolling a zone with 11 camps. Not a single one spawned. I didn't see anyone doing one.

I then had to go for work. I removed my gear and stood next to a camp on my other monitor so I could check the new respawn timer. More than an hour later, it's not yet up.

I very much doubt that was the "intended" fix they spoke of in the changelogs. I think someone messed up and it has to be considered a bug. I'd expect SBI to tell us a bit more if they had decided to implement a 600% (or more!) nerf to the respawn rates of chests, especially since their other fixes (this patch, the previous one) are not going in that direction (nerf to the silver but better loot to accomodate, better rune/souls drops).

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ulfnaor ().

• Jezvin wrote:

Apparently this is what it changed to.

T4, T6, T7, T8 chests have all had their respawn timers changed
    • Previous: Min: 7.5 minutes | Max: 12.5 minutes
    • New: Min: 30 minutes | Max: 270 minutes (4.5 hours)

So.

Despite debates where people were largely splitted on the idea and pointed out that their nerf of 50% on silver drop was causing people to abandon chest farming (which means less people in BZ/RZ);
    Despite SBI's devs saying they were going to monitor what is going on and taking feedback into account;

They went and did a ninjanerf of 400% to 2300% (lol) on the respawn time, calling it a "fix" (fix would mean it was broken, which they never mentioned prior)?

Well then. At this point, might as well just remove the chests. No one is doing them.
  • Ulfnaor wrote:

Jezvin wrote:

Apparently this is what it changed to.

T4, T6, T7, T8 chests have all had their respawn timers changed
    • Previous: Min: 7.5 minutes | Max: 12.5 minutes
    • New: Min: 30 minutes | Max: 270 minutes (4.5 hours)

So.
    Despite debates where people were largely splitted on the idea and pointed out that their nerf of 50% on silver drop was causing people to abandon chest farming (which means less people in BZ/RZ);
    Despite SBI's devs saying they were going to monitor what is going on and taking feedback into account;

They went and did a ninjanerf of 400% to 2300% (lol) on the respawn time, calling it a "fix" (fix would mean it was broken, which they never mentioned prior)?

Well then. At this point, might as well just remove the chests. No one is doing them.
    i actually liked that change with the silver nerf and higher chance to get items, it meant ppl would be running around with actual items instead of just silver they couldnt ever lose. and if you as rly lucky them items were worth way more than the 50% silver nerf.

angrad wrote:

They are trying to combat the hyper inflation you're seeing in the gold market.
    i get that, but flicking that slider or whatever up so its on par with the relic chests?? why not just reduce the the silver further... maybe the thought was that increasing the timer would make people move around the map more but it seems they were over zealous and increased it to the point that people are more likely to get bored before they find a chest or even other ppl now at the camps.

Would really like a dev to look into it or at least respond and explain it, as it makes no sense to have them on this long of a timer
  • How is this not a bug? Please let a Dev explain to me what they have just done with the only activity for small groups in black zone ... how can I wait more than half an hour for a safe? With what little they throw is not feasible this change, please that some dev answer, this is going to return to be as it was? That is to say at least the respawn time. It's a joke in bad taste.