ROYAL ARMOR PLATE UTILITY?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ROYAL ARMOR PLATE UTILITY?

I personally really liked the Royal Plate Armor set, not only the appearence of it, but the utility too, it seems quite different of the other options we`ve got.
    But the thing is, about the royal plate armor set, i havent seen any guides or builds made with, i havent even seen guides that say its not in the meta or something.
    I just never saw someone talking about that armor and im curious, if someone knows any builds that it works with, and if it works well, at least a Tier 2 build.
    Thanks for reading, and thanks for answering.
  • I use it all the time and i love it! Makes me look and feel like a knight of the realm and is easily the best full plate tanking armor hands down.

I made my own with the 4.2 guardian set I had. With my 4.2 mace and 4.2 shield, I have an average rating of 940+ with the items at good or better. I also have 2150+ hp unbuffed.

That is better than most T6 equivalents.

Oh, and Royal March is a great skill on the boots.

I think because it's not as glorified and complex as dps/dot/heal/stealth/leech/every other crap trick in the book, no one has anything to say about it really since it is so straight forward. It's just...tank.

And unless you make it yourself, it's pricey - chest piece in green goes for 40k+, in blue or purple --- if you have to ask you can't afford it. Plus, it is considered artifact armor for level bonuses as well.
  • But i assume for Pvp Tank, is not that good, because u could switch to knights set and plate helm and get better skills.
    I was wondering to see a caster/ranged build with that set, it matches much more and makes more sense with the mana drain.
    I know its not bad, but the thing is, other things that are better, and that set isnt special at all.
  • Vesuvius wrote:

But i assume for Pvp Tank, is not that good, because u could switch to knights set and plate helm and get better skills.
    I was wondering to see a caster/ranged build with that set, it matches much more and makes more sense with the mana drain.
    I know its not bad, but the thing is, other things that are better, and that set isnt special at all.
    First of all, i love Royal plate armor, but think about it. It's designed for PVE mostly and... it won't work with caster/ranged cause mana drain got his effect close to the objective to optimize.

It's not a bad set at all but comes with flaws

Compra Albion Aqui --> albiononline.com/?ref=HL4DAF7ZZX