Cursed Staffs: New W-Spell: Grudge

• Cursed Staffs: New W-Spell: Grudge

Cursed Staffs:
    New W-Spell: Grudge
    The Grudge: can be cast on any ally, and lasts for x. While it is active, every normal attack they make inflicts a Vile Curse on the enemy.

I don't get it. Why would anyone use it? :D Seems useless...Especially since it's competing with other W spells whch are all way more powerful/useful.
  • I have the same thoughts . The only place I can see it being ok is if it's castable on self , u wear leather and stack auto attack speed , thus making it a fast way to stack vile curse . But then this makes q pointless, . TBH all of curse imho is lacklustre all based off vile curse stacking . The second q is useless also too clunky and cd too long just for an aoe version of vile curse ... better to go great curse . Guna write a suggestion post as curse needs an overhaul imho
    Edit : don't get me wrong curse unlike many weapons is in a good place meta wise . Just imho it has less spells than any other weapon and the ones they have or are introducing to it are useless
  • Sartaq wrote:

Cursed Staffs:
    The Grudge: can be cast on any ally, and lasts for x. While it is active, every normal attack they make inflicts a Vile Curse on the enemy.

I don't get it. Why would anyone use it? :D Seems useless...Especially since it's competing with other W spells whch are all way more powerful/useful.
    I touched on this in a video I made but I think the only REAL viability this could have is 1 of 2 scenarios:

1. Very small scale pvp, where you put it on an ally while you attack a different target, and once they get 4 stacks on their target you could swap to it and burst their target with Death Curse. Just would allow for quick target change focus burst. Like um, if you 2 man roamed with a bloodletter/double blade, put the W on them and while they chase the guy down they're getting stacks on em, so once you're in range you can just immediately hit em with a 4 stack death curse? idk xD
    2. You have 10 fucking cursed staffs in your ZvZ(not impossible) to the point that 1-2 of you can afford to be something off-meta with your W lol

Other than that...yeah idk... Would have to nerf the Armor and MR break amount or remove it entirely. But If they remove it then I could see people ignoring Cursed Staffs and only wanting arcanes then. Guess we will have to wait and see!!
    PVP/Info Video's: Youtube

Occasionally Live: Twitch
  • Sartaq wrote:

Cursed Staffs:

Combination this with death curse mean you can get out your dps faster.If you have another cursed like demonic in party then its valuable.
    Also when you stack tick and you imidietly restack your stack with one more thne its a double tick.You do more dmg then on your stacks i thnik..not sure tho.