Royal Order (Players from Earth) - New Guild Recruiting

• Royal Order (Players from Earth) - New Guild Recruiting

Greetings players of Albion, I announce to you a new guild with an epic name Royal Order is now looking for new active players to join our family.

I have ran guild before in games such as Tibia, World of Warcraft, HoN/LoL so I am no stranger of leading guilds.

At the moment our only aim is to grow in number with active players but later on we will focus on mainly PVP since its the main line for this game but do not worry PVE will also play a major role in this guild like daily bosses or Hell Gate's.

What kind of members do we want in our family?

We want loyal members that will be there for this guild as the guild will be there for you, I will try to make every member to feel included and have that feeling that you are among brothers. We want mature players since I do think that age does play a big part of how you act and think as a person.

Discord is mandatory - The key for a strong guild is the communication so therefore you have to be able to not only be a part of discord we also demand that you have a working headset with mic

This is not a hardcore guild so we do not require that you spend every minute of your life dedicated to this game but we do require that when you do have free time that Albion is a high priority in your to-do list.

If there is something else you would like to know feel free to join our Discord Channel at discord.gg/G8nY3J5

Feel free to leave a message and I will get back with an answer as soon as possible.

Best Regards

Royal Order~