After Arena can we get Yellow HG full loot again?

• It is not the same. YHG gives fame and silver where as Arenas give jack shit and will be ghost towns in no time. I rather do YGH than Arena and I don't want to lose my shit if I do.

I still don't understand why you guys want it to be full loot when both Red and Black HG already is. Keep YHG as is so us who don't like full loot PvP can still have some content.
  • Mardonius wrote:

It is not the same. YHG gives fame and silver where as Arenas give jack shit and will be ghost towns in no time. I rather do YGH than Arena and I don't want to lose my shit if I do.

I still don't understand why you guys want it to be full loot when both Red and Black HG already is. Keep YHG as is so us who don't like full loot PvP can still have some content.
    I still don't understand why you guys came to a full loot game and keep asking for instanced, casual shit content.
  • Ulfnaor wrote:

Mardonius wrote:

It is not the same. YHG gives fame and silver where as Arenas give jack shit and will be ghost towns in no time. I rather do YGH than Arena and I don't want to lose my shit if I do.

I still don't understand why you guys came to a full loot game and keep asking for instanced, casual shit content.
    idk i went to yhg only to fight other teams prior Arena. Yhg gives as much fame as t4 group dungeon - a pile of crap.
  • Ulfnaor wrote:

Mardonius wrote:

We didn't come to a full loot game but a sandbox. Full loot has nothing to do with sandbox, at all.
  • Mardonius wrote:

Ulfnaor wrote:

Mardonius wrote:

We didn't come to a full loot game but a sandbox. Full loot has nothing to do with sandbox, at all.
    It's still a full loot game, he said nothing about a Sandbox game- you came to a full loot sandbox game. All the shit content is in the non-full loot areas, you're playing a shitty MMO if you plan to never leave your comfort zones.
    There are plenty of sandbox games that offer what Albion has & more.
  • Targun wrote:

Why would you like to remove content instead of adding new ?
    No one is asking for content to be taken away, they're asking for content that is no longer relevant to be changed to make it relevant.

YHG players now have Arena, they now have a safe space where they can fight & never lose gear, why do we need a YHG that is basically the same thing? Changing it into a full loot soft capped HG is the best option- especially considering GvGs in yellow zones are soft capped normal full GvGs. It makes sense.

If anything- which is a funny side effect, this would empty RHGs, not YHGs.
  • Digit wrote:

Targun wrote:

No one is asking for content to be taken away, they're asking for content that is no longer relevant to be changed to make it relevant.
    YHG players now have Arena, they now have a safe space where they can fight & never lose gear, why do we need a YHG that is basically the same thing? Changing it into a full loot soft capped HG is the best option- especially considering GvGs in yellow zones are soft capped normal full GvGs. It makes sense.

You wan't to turn YHG into RHG thus removing now playing mode avaliable now. That is removing content.
    'Cacatio Matutina Est Tamquam Medicina'
    X/
  • Targun wrote:

Digit wrote:

Targun wrote:

No one is asking for content to be taken away, they're asking for content that is no longer relevant to be changed to make it relevant.YHG players now have Arena, they now have a safe space where they can fight & never lose gear, why do we need a YHG that is basically the same thing? Changing it into a full loot soft capped HG is the best option- especially considering GvGs in yellow zones are soft capped normal full GvGs. It makes sense.

You wan't to turn YHG into RHG thus removing now playing mode avaliable now. That is removing content.
    Another person who knows litteraly nothing about game comes and spams bullshit back and forth thinking he knows a lot LOL
    YHG is soft caped which is always skill wise play (max T6)
    RED OR BLACK has no CAP so additional 100 IP or Composition or Plays which u could mostly never see in Yellow HG means a lot for new wanna try players who would progress more differently if it work either way.

• Targun wrote:

Digit wrote:

Targun wrote:

No one is asking for content to be taken away, they're asking for content that is no longer relevant to be changed to make it relevant.YHG players now have Arena, they now have a safe space where they can fight & never lose gear, why do we need a YHG that is basically the same thing? Changing it into a full loot soft capped HG is the best option- especially considering GvGs in yellow zones are soft capped normal full GvGs. It makes sense.

"You wan't to turn YHG into RHG thus removing now playing mode avaliable now."
    I'd love to respond to you properly but this doesn't actually make any sense.

YHGs right now are literally Arena. You play one or the other- the content currently has been split in 2 which means there's less people playing either, because half have went to Arenas & the other have stayed in YHGs, there's no additional content added or taken away by removing one of them as they're both equally useless.

You'd know this, If You Played The Game.
  • Dragis wrote:

Can we have an answer @Korn?
    YHG most goes for test/play now we have Arena which is unlimited time wise playground... it same stuff in same boat...
    Do you honestly believe that people will continue wearing there Top end artifact gear in YHG if it was to go full loot? Just go play a RHG or BHG as suggested above. It's honestly just stupid to even suggest it at all.

YHG will literally become a trash tier gear wearing thing to do. People already don't want to loose there gear in Red/Black zones.

YHG is NOT going to go full loot so stop asking.
  • After reading this entire thread of eye-bleeding literature, I’ve come to the logical conclusion that YHG’s are fine how they are. Separate RHG from BHG (should have done this from the start) and set a soft cap of 6.0 similar to the YHG to the RHG so that it gives you actual preparation for the BHG. The only players playing in full loot HGs at the moment are the hardcore players that are supplied their gear from their guild. If you’d like to expand the amount of players doing HGs I HIGHLY reccomend changing RHG @Korn
  • Ithiel wrote:

Dragis wrote:

Can we have an answer @Korn?
    YHG most goes for test/play now we have Arena which is unlimited time wise playground... it same stuff in same boat...
    YHG is NOT going to go full loot so stop asking.
    Kek, no- what you going to do about it?

Percyvelle wrote:

After reading this entire thread of eye-bleeding literature, I’ve come to the logical conclusion that YHG’s are fine how they are. Separate RHG from BHG (should have done this from the start) and set a soft cap of 6.0 similar to the YHG to the RHG so that it gives you actual preparation for the BHG. The only players playing in full loot HGs at the moment are the hardcore players that are supplied their gear from their guild. If you’d like to expand the amount of players doing HGs I HIGHLY reccomend changing RHG @Korn
    Would be fine with this too. There's not much reason for RHGs & BHGs needing to be linked if the RHGs can serve a better purpose but I feel like forcing people into a road that moves them forward into YHGs - Blackzones then into RHGs/BHGs is healthier. Safe spacing people is terrible for an Open world full loot sandbox.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Digit ().

• Digit wrote:

Mardonius wrote:

Ulfnaor wrote:

Mardonius wrote:

It's still a full loot game, he said nothing about a Sandbox game- you came to a full loot sandbox game. All the shit content is in the non-full loot areas, you're playing a shitty MMO if you plan to never leave your comfort zones.There are plenty of sandbox games that offer what Albion has & more.
    Sounds like you're not sure what sandbox really is. It certainly isn't defined by something you yourself define as not fun and won't let others enjoy. Sandbox is something that let's players enjoy both sides of the spectre all while it combines it into a meaningful simbiosis. Albion clearly isn't JUST a full loot sandbox. It tries to be more than that, and thank God. The propositions in this thread would have been a step backwards. There needs to be MORE content in the sense that they ADD new content, NOT change the old one, and take it away from people who happen to enjoy it. I've been playing full loot mmorpgs last 20 years and every single one except EvE Online (and to some extent UO) managed to fail hard, and all they had was full loot, trying to catter to the 500 die hards who are into that. If you ever want your game to be healthy you need to realise it needs content for both sides, it also has to catter to casual mass who likes to be a part of a dangerous world, but prefers to have non stressful content too, even if it means less reward.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gnarxly ().

• Gnarxly wrote:

Digit wrote:

Mardonius wrote:

Ulfnaor wrote:

Mardonius wrote:

It's still a full loot game, he said nothing about a Sandbox game- you came to a full loot sandbox game. All the shit content is in the non-full loot areas, you're playing a shitty MMO if you plan to never leave your comfort zones.There are plenty of sandbox games that offer what Albion has & more.
    Sounds like you're not sure what sandbox really is. It certainly isn't defined by something you yourself define as not fun and won't let others enjoy. Sandbox is something that let's players enjoy both sides of the spectre all while it combines it into a meaningful simbiosis. Albion clearly isn't JUST a full loot sandbox. It tries to be more than that, and thank God. The propositions in this thread would have been a step backwards. There needs to be MORE content in the sense that they ADD new content, NOT change the old one, and take it away from people who happen to enjoy it. I've been playing full loot mmorpgs last 20 years and every single one except EvE Online (and to some extent UO) managed to fail hard, and all they had was full loot, trying to catter to the 500 die hards who are into that. If you ever want your game to be healthy you need to realise it needs content for both sides, it also has to catter to casual mass who likes to be a part of a dangerous world, but prefers to have non stressful content too, even if it means less reward.
    Agreed 100%. I am playing Albion Online for it aspiring to be a sandbox MMO and so far I am enjoying gathering and crafting and the open world. For me full-loot is a design flaw which I don't agree with but that does not mean I cannot enjoy AO's other aspects.

I still don't understand why, when there are already Red and Black HGs, people want to make yellow the same. The only conclusion I can draw is that yellow is much more popular than Red and Black so there aren't enough people doing full loot HG so people want to force them to do it, by taking away the option of YHG.

Ultimately it is up to SBI if they want all, or almost all, PvP content to be full loot or they acknowledge that there are people playing Albion Online who isn't in to full loot PvP and create things for them do too. I am hoping for the latter.
  • Mardonius wrote:

Gnarxly wrote:

Digit wrote:

Mardonius wrote:

Ulfnaor wrote:

Mardonius wrote:

Agreed 100%. I am playing Albion Online for it aspiring to be a sandbox MMO and so far I am enjoying gathering and crafting and the open world. For me full-loot is a design flaw which I don't agree with but that does not mean I cannot enjoy AO's other aspects.
    I still don't understand why, when there are already Red and Black HGs, people want to make yellow the same. The only conclusion I can draw is that yellow is much more popular than Red and Black so there aren't enough people doing full loot HG so people want to force them to do it, by taking away the option of YHG.

Ultimately it is up to SBI if they want all, or almost all, PvP content to be full loot or they acknowledge that there are people playing Albion Online who isn't in to full loot PvP and create things for them do too. I am hoping for the latter.
    Do you understand what sandbox means?

You keep saying you want the game to go towards a sandbox MMO but, yet, all you support is non-sandbox elements: fully protected no PvP zones, no body loot, instanced content, opposition to any reform to make red zones more dangerous (or hold any danger, really). Those elements go in direct opposition with the very idea of a sandbox.

Compromises on the nature of a sandbox can be made, certainly, but what you seem to want has little to do with a sandbox MMO and a lot more with a themepark. Ain't nothing wrong with that, per se, I just think you're playing the wrong game. Much like if I went to play FF14 and spent my days and nights on their forums arguing in favor of full body loot.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ulfnaor ().

• Ulfnaor wrote:

Mardonius wrote:

Gnarxly wrote:

Digit wrote:

Mardonius wrote:

Ulfnaor wrote:

Mardonius wrote:

Agreed 100%. I am playing Albion Online for it aspiring to be a sandbox MMO and so far I am enjoying gathering and crafting and the open world. For me full-loot is a design flaw which I don't agree with but that does not mean I cannot enjoy AO's other aspects.I still don't understand why, when there are already Red and Black HGs, people want to make yellow the same. The only conclusion I can draw is that yellow is much more popular than Red and Black so there aren't enough people doing full loot HG so people want to force them to do it, by taking away the option of YHG.

Do you understand what sandbox means?
    You keep saying you want the game to go towards a sandbox MMO but, yet, all you support is non-sandbox elements: fully protected no PvP zones, no body loot, instanced content, opposition to any reform to make red zones more dangerous (or hold any danger, really). Those elements go in direct opposition with the very idea of a sandbox.

Compromises on the nature of a sandbox can be made, certainly, but what you seem to want has little to do with a sandbox MMO and a lot more with a themepark. Ain't nothing wrong with that, per se, I just think you're playing the wrong game. Much like if I went to play FF14 and spent my days and nights on their forums arguing in favor of full body loot.
    LOL! It is you who doesn not undestand sandbox! Sandbox means player created content instead of developer created content. It has NOTHING to do with full loot. Nothing, nad, zilch. You can have player created content in PvP protected zones as much as non protected zones. In fact full loot PvP deters from sandbox as it makes some, if not most, people not able to discover and create their own content in the world.

You have no clue what sandbox means.