[31.08.17] Testserver Patch Notes (Launch Patch #5)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [31.08.17] Testserver Patch Notes (Launch Patch #5)

Changes

• Increased the drop rate of Runes and Souls from mob chests by ~5x
      • Reduced respawn rates of T2 and T3 resources to the original pre-launch numbers
      • Reduced respawn rates of T4 resources to slightly above original numbers
      • If you travel from Caerleon to the Outlands, but return through the portal within 60 seconds, you will lose any region/portal locks that you gained since leaving Caerleon
      • Hellgate invulnerability buff reduced from 30s to 10s
      Fixes
      • Fixed an issue where plot owners would not correctly get their unused silver back if they won an auction cycle
      • Fixed some issues with aspect ratio/resolution limiters, and allowed 720p resolutions
      • Fixed incorrect values in the tooltip for the Aggressive Caster ability
      • Fixed display issues with tooltips of abilities that cause armor/magic resist reduction debuffs
      • Fixed respawn times of Undead and Morgana mob chests
      • Fixed an issue where Smokebomb and Invisibility abilities on Leather Shoes were not being properly cancelled by stealth-revealing abilities
      • Clarified the tooltip for the Poison Coating ability
      • Fixed the damage of Magic Arrow ability to be magical, not physical
      • Fixed an issue where the Retaliate ability was interrupting auto-attacks
      • Fixed an issue where disconnecting from expeditions that were joined from an island took you back to a starter area
      • Fixed a stability issue relating to duel visual effects
      • Reverted an unintended change to Demon chest loot (as used for Ashen Hellgates)
      • Fixed an issue where crafting with a stack of journals and only one free slot could lead to the craft not happening; instead, the part-filled journal will not be created, as this is less destructive
      • Fixed various terrain issues
      Losing my insanity would mean I'm losing everything: the dreams where I can fly.
    • A lot of tool tips for weapons, armours and passives are still very vague and do not include any values whatsoever.

Another complaint along the lines of the Retaliate fix mentioned above, is that the Spear Q: Lunging Strike interfering with your auto attacks and locks you out of them for a 2nd. This probably was missed in the changes from the last patch.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Loweeeee ()

• Loweeeee schrieb:

A lot of tool tips for weapons, armours and passives are still very vague and do not include any values whatsoever.

Another complaint along the lines of the Retaliate fix mentioned above, is that the Spear Q: Lunging Strike interposed your auto attacks and locks you out of them for a 2nd. This probably was missed in the changes from the last patch.
      This is a big deal, and a huge barrier to theory-crafting. Without knowing, for example, the exact timer on Death Curse, I can't know what level of cooldown reduction I need to stack three Vile Curse on the target within that time, should chose to open on a mob with Death Curse. Why would you want the game to be so opaque?

Of course, what is even worse is that off-hand specialization still seems to do nothing for off-hand items.
    • @Talion Can I suggest something that would bring "Kay" a bit closer?
      Why don't we add a nice Fame reward for killing the Watchtower guards? Then there is an additional purpose right now for more people to be in the blackzone to protect the watchtowers (due to guards not being there) and/or for others to already have a second incentive apart from the T8 resources to do black zone roaming.
      It can be neatly combined with the open world mob camps.
      it should be a simple quick fix that could make some difference already.
      Bringing the boy's back out of these closed wall environments of dungeons :P

Thanks.

Jaxmin(Beta3) - Jamin(Beta1 & now)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Jamin ()

• Covalschi schrieb:

Jamin schrieb:

Why don't we add a nice Fame reward for killing the Watchtower guards?
      Because of fame farming own guards.
      It would be a complete waste of time at this moment to camp these guards, even if they had fame.
      2 expeditions would yield way more with the same group set-up and time investment.
      Besides the fact that you screw yourself, your guild and/or alliance over by doing it.
      So yeah, you obviously don't know the mechanics at this moment.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Jamin () aus folgendem Grund: Because someone doesn't know how the game works at this moment.

• Jamin schrieb:

It would be a complete waste of time at this moment to camp these guards, even if they had fame.
      You don't need to camp them. They respawn in ~15 minutes, a group of five can non-stop farm one claim.
      2 expeditions would yield way more with the same group set-up and time investment.
      So you already know how much fame guards will give? What makes you think cleaning a full claim won't give more than 1k fame per minute? Well why would you then kill guards on hostile territories, if it isn't worth it? That makes your proposal totally useless.
      Besides the fact that you screw yourself, your guild and/or alliance over by doing it.
      15 min respawn rate. Doing that on claims where t8 already was gathered or just on some unpopular locations. Minimal harm.
      So yeah, you obviously don't know how to defend your opinion.

Nilfgaard <3

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Covalschi ()

• Covalschi schrieb:

Jamin schrieb:

You don't need to camp them. They respawn in ~15 minutes, a group of five can non-stop farm one claim.2 expeditions would yield way more with the same group set-up and time investment.
      So you already know how much fame guards will give? What makes you think cleaning a full claim won't give more than 1k fame per minute? Well why would you then kill guards on hostile territories, if it isn't worth it? That makes your proposal totally useless.
      15 min respawn rate. Doing that on claims where t8 already was gathered or just on some unpopular locations. Minimal harm.
      So yeah, you obviously don't know how to defend your opinion.
      You don't need to camp them. They respawn in ~15 minutes, a group of five can non-stop farm one claim.
      Its around 20 minutes by the way. Which should be increased to 25-30 min.

It would be great to see groups farm these plots every 25+/30 minutes, as so the plot owner loses full protection on their tower. That group should trigger more active Blackzone roams with fixed destination(s) for PvP, besides the fact that gatherers can just pop their heads in and harvest any of the T4,5,6,7,8 resources.

Why the hell wait till November/December... When some easy changes could change activity across the lands already... Heck even throw in a treasure if you cleared the whole square with some silver.

Why would the Albion devs. award fame that surpasses a logical approach so it can be abused? You're assuming that it should completely replace dungeon/expedition related activities for fame by doing this every 20min on rotation - with 25+/30min suggested. That is a limited spectrum to discard a potential suggestion which could actually bring some life to these black-dead squares until Christmas.

It shouldn't be in par value from expeditions, far from. It is to promote group PvP'ers to get a chunk of fame as an additional incentive for killing mob camp and doing treasure chests. Blackzones shouldn't be carebearlands with some squares where people are covering their ass behind NPC's to get safe.

I want it to hurt and it should hurt, it is the Blackzone, I want gatherers to be going in there whether orange, red or purple to get activity inside. Not having guards active will already triggers a lot more activity. Heck, even promote enemies to get double gathering yield for taking that risk outside of the GvG potential times? The only purpose people see it for is as per you're message is the T8 resources, which is limited to get 24/7 activity and it wasn't tested thoroughly either with just weeks before release.

I am not here to embark in some journey with back and forths, I want the PvP to flourish more then it does now everywhere. A single continent or single purpose alone do not cut it as per current design, it should be continues and everywhere: yellow/red/black.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 15 mal editiert, zuletzt von Jamin () aus folgendem Grund: Because the mistakes late night in typing are amazing sometimes.

• Jamin schrieb:

Its around 20 minutes by the way. Which should be increased to 25-30 min.
      Guards respawn when you finish gathering second t8 node. That means it's near 15 minutes with some variety.

It would be great to see groups farm these plots every 25+/30 minutes, as so the plot owner loses full protection on their tower. ... Why would the Albion devs. award fame that surpasses a logical approach so it can be abused?

They probably wouldn't like to do such thing, that's why guards don't give fame now.
      Again, there is no sense risking your gear and wasting time to kill guards without any reasonable reward. Killing guards at an empty claim doesnt have any value if you don't get fame, it wont create any significant pvp impact. Adding a little fame reward won't make it worth it to spend your time and gear, unless you can gather t8 there - trust me, I've been doing hostile claim raids a lot of times to gather t8. Please understand that killing hostile guards has much more risk in it than just roaming and farming camps, at least because guards do much more damage and are allied to players.

Blackzones shouldn't be carebearlands with some squares where people are covering their ass behind NPC's to get safe. ... I want it to hurt and it should hurt, it is the Blackzone, I want gatherers to be going in there whether orange, red or purple to get activity inside.

Blackzones shouldn't be carebearlands where gatherers can just ignore you cause of 3 sec debuff. That's the issue, not the claim territories. Devs are pushing silver to go down in value, they won't make gathering less safer or much harder. Also, you still don't need guards to be safe at your claim - just go right to the tower and you're nearly safe (of course, not like with a bunch of badass guards behind your back, but still).

If you read Kay patchnotes, you must know, that after you kill hostile guards you'll be able to actually hire your own - but still it has little sense if you can't use the claim chest. Also they've said that guards may vary in power - so I suppose if your guards were killed you can just wait for weaker ones to respawn or spend some silver for more powerful mobs. In that way abusing fame farm on guards may be compensated by spending silver, but still it depends on how much guards will give.

Think also about such situation - dps and tank leave the guild, but healer - no. They're all in one party, killing own guards. Will the healer gain fame? Will he be attacked?

Giving small fame reward for guards has no sense - it won't make people clean/kill them. Giving normal fame reward requires some more mechanics.
      Just wait for Kay.

Nilfgaard <3
    • I see you're points, while the fame suggestion might not be the right move, anything else that could trigger some improvements should be on their desk. Waiting till Christmas would be a really bad move to get things rolling for the overall community here.
      Anything that boosts activity or make it worthwhile for small/mid size pvp should be considered.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Jamin ()

• Talion schrieb:

Changes

Uhhh, oke so I went solo to the test server regarding this change to check,see and experience.
      Results below are from 2 bioms (1 hour 30min~):

Location1 :
      Cumbria - Bein Aden (T7 Biom)

Amount of T7 Condemned Chests killed:

Location 2 (deleted all runes and souls in this zone):
      Cumbria - Blighted Bog (T8 Biom)

Return conclusion: See below inventory picture of runes and souls collected (zone 1 + 2)

Drop rate increased by ~5x more? Are you sure? Seems in par with live server, nothing changed?

• Jamin schrieb:

Talion schrieb:

Changes

Uhhh, oke so I went solo to the test server regarding this change to check,see and experience.Results below are from 2 bioms (1 hour 30min~):

Location1 :
      Cumbria - Bein Aden (T7 Biom)

Location 2 (deleted all runes and souls in this zone):
      Cumbria - Blighted Bog (T8 Biom)

Return conclusion: See below inventory picture of runes and souls collected (zone 1 + 2)

Drop rate increased by ~5x more? Are you sure? Seems in par with live server, nothing changed?
      I hope they do something because at the moment between there are few chests per map do not give loot. That is if they are more than 2 people the silver is pathetic even in areas of VIII and the loot is a joke. If this is the change, we are lost.