your most tragic loss

• Mine was funny enough this weekend.
    Finaly bred up my first t6 horse and saddled it up to armored Horse.

After that went to the black zones to gather some leather. Some idiot with a frost staff keept on bugging me and asked for a fair fight.

I figured it would be a quick death for him (me being out with my T5 ganging gear) and I took that challenge.

The fight was a long one due to him being a better kite player than I thought and he killed me, with my damn new horse. Now that is disapointing. I could have sold that horse for way more than I could have gained from that fight.
  • Kclikola wrote:

Mine was funny enough this weekend.
    Finaly bred up my first t6 horse and saddled it up to armored Horse.

After that went to the black zones to gather some leather. Some idiot with a frost staff keept on bugging me and asked for a fair fight.

I figured it would be a quick death for him (me being out with my T5 ganging gear) and I took that challenge.

The fight was a long one due to him being a better kite player than I thought and he killed me, with my damn new horse. Now that is disapointing. I could have sold that horse for way more than I could have gained from that fight.
    So in your mind "T5 ganking gear" means you can outplay a fair 1v1 fight. Interesting ...
  • Running from 4 gankers while Im waiting for my HG group to catch up...

Get away, zone over.

Decide, hey, I'll cut through the woods, Run past 6 direwolves, 3 bears, end up in a dead end, turn around, they all AoE my mount, I come at one HP, one of the gankers comes up on me at the road, a flail...

a fucking flail.

Jumps on me, Roots me, auto's me once and I die.
    BoM, In our hearts and minds.
    Twitch
    Youtube
  • My biggest loss is Albion Online the moment they decided to base a road map around more instanced content that insure's more people will never leave the red city instead of adding Open World Sandbox content. The WoW-ification has begun.

RIP Albion. You were fun for a month and a half I guess.
  • alonxx wrote:

My money buying a game where it's full of cheaters and developers say it's fake that they do not exist.
    Id say your biggest mistake was not cutting your losses and moving on with your life instead of hanging around on the forums being a dick.
    Midgard
    T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
    T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
    T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
  • One day farming in Screesides I was mounted and saw orange at the edge of the screen. I immediately started heading back to allied territory. But the orange name was the first of several speed hackers from Arch - El Sindicato. They had guys on foot who nevertheless managed to catch up to my galloping T7 armored horse. They used poison potions to kill the horse, and then killed me and took my T8 gathering gear. I can tolerate dying when I make mistakes I can learn from. Hard to swallow losing roughly 2 million silver to cheaters where there's nothing I can do about it.

The speed hackers are the same guys as in this video, which was recorded the day after they killed me. Specifically, NaLur, Athal, and Aryuk.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Xenantaya ().

• I got ganked while farming T6 in bz, I had T5 gathering gear and about 80T6 wood and about 60 6.1 wood...and a T5 armored horse.

I was about to escape, it was all going good, then out of nowhere, my horse gets stuck between two trees...

After I died I went back to bz just to cut down those 2 trees. Fuck the trees man, they are the real killers.