Where to find swiftclaw pup and direwolf

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Azlen wrote:

Mondmann wrote:

Hey guys,

My question is, where is it possible to drop the swiftclaw cub and my second question is, how often drops a direwolf pup?

Thank you so much :thumbsup:
    Swiftclaw Cub drops from Tier 5 Keeper (giant race) bosses in Tier 5 dungeons. It has a 1 in 17 drop chance.
    Direwolf pups drop from direwolves, at a 1 in 800 drop chance.
    Thank you! And where can I find those T5 dungeons? Are those only in the Blackzone?
  • Mondmann wrote:

Azlen wrote:

Mondmann wrote:

Hey guys,

My question is, where is it possible to drop the swiftclaw cub and my second question is, how often drops a direwolf pup?

Swiftclaw Cub drops from Tier 5 Keeper (giant race) bosses in Tier 5 dungeons. It has a 1 in 17 drop chance.Direwolf pups drop from direwolves, at a 1 in 800 drop chance.
    Thank you! And where can I find those T5 dungeons? Are those only in the Blackzone?
    They can occur in all T5 zones, meaning Black and Yellow (royal continent) zones. They are denoted on the map by the Keeper Sanctuary Icons, which look like a Stonehenge-esque stones surrounding a red rune symbol and with a blue entrance. Be warned though, these are group dungeons with Elite mobs, which have significantly increased health and damage. It is intended for groups of 5+. Hope that helps ^^
  • Azlen wrote:

Mondmann wrote:

Azlen wrote:

Mondmann wrote:

Hey guys,

Swiftclaw Cub drops from Tier 5 Keeper (giant race) bosses in Tier 5 dungeons. It has a 1 in 17 drop chance.Direwolf pups drop from direwolves, at a 1 in 800 drop chance.
    They can occur in all T5 zones, meaning Black and Yellow (royal continent) zones. They are denoted on the map by the Keeper Sanctuary Icons, which look like a Stonehenge-esque stones surrounding a red rune symbol and with a blue entrance. Be warned though, these are group dungeons with Elite mobs, which have significantly increased health and damage. It is intended for groups of 5+. Hope that helps ^^
    thank you so much!