Refund Due to Horrible Services?

• Refund Due to Horrible Services?

Can we come to a friendly conclusion that your servers are constantly attacked and/or bad and that you didn't cover that in your ToS, so you are obligated to give a refund due to lack of services provided to your customers? Otherwise I'm sure Class Action Lawsuit might stand some ground here... Just saying.
  • Andro wrote:

Nobody is forcing you to play...deal with the current state of the game until they fix it or find something else to play.
    I'm not playing anymore and haven't been due to the service provided by the company. It is not up to the promised quality and standards they said they would provide, thus I feel they violated their contract to the user. Since they originally said no one could claim a refund, no one could claim buyer's remorse based on the state of the servers. I'm not sure if a company is legally bound to allow a refund to their product (to prevent companies from scamming people) or not, but if they are, this company has been violating that law in a major way and I wouldn't be surprised to see a class action lawsuit against them if they don't provide refunds to unsatisfied customers who did not get what they were promised.
  • Fartbutt wrote:

Andro wrote:

Nobody is forcing you to play...deal with the current state of the game until they fix it or find something else to play.
    I'm not playing anymore and haven't been due to the service provided by the company. It is not up to the promised quality and standards they said they would provide, thus I feel they violated their contract to the user. Since they originally said no one could claim a refund, no one could claim buyer's remorse based on the state of the servers. I'm not sure if a company is legally bound to allow a refund to their product (to prevent companies from scamming people) or not, but if they are, this company has been violating that law in a major way and I wouldn't be surprised to see a class action lawsuit against them if they don't provide refunds to unsatisfied customers who did not get what they were promised.
    I didn't really read hardly anything you wrote here...but when you're done crying can I have your stuff???
  • I haven't had an issue with the game. It sucks that it was going down so much, but so do the majority of other MMORPGs. I have played an enormous amount with no issues this month, besides an occasional drop. Try playing UO on a stat loss character when the game crashes and you die to spawn. It was 20 hours of game time lost. You have it easy here.

In addition, the TOS clearly states that internet issues will effect gameplay.
  • Jydo wrote:

Fartbutt wrote:

Andro wrote:

I didn't really read hardly anything you wrote here...but when you're done crying can I have your stuff???
    How is this crying? what the guy is saying is absolutely true and if you aren't gonna hardly read or understand where he is coming from why even shit post? I feel like the services in the past couple of weeks have been utter shit. Why should we wait when this game has been released and issues like this shouldn't be happening and if they did not for 3 weeks? I paid for a game just as many others that they can play on but we can't because these servers are so laggy it's unplayable. How are we crying? this is legit happening we just wanted to play a game and some people don't wish to wait a month or two to actually play a game that was released and is out of beta.

This game is losing quite a bit of players due to this I hope you know that. If your typical response is gonna be when are you done crying can I have your stuff? eventually there won't be anything to do with that stuff because people are gonna keep leaving due to the services provided from Albion that are not sufficient

The post was edited 2 times, last by Reckonz ().

• Fartbutt wrote:

Can we come to a friendly conclusion that your servers are constantly attacked and/or bad and that you didn't cover that in your ToS, so you are obligated to give a refund due to lack of services provided to your customers? Otherwise I'm sure Class Action Lawsuit might stand some ground here... Just saying.
    Guess it depends where you are from. If the UK then yes as the Consumer Rights Act will allow you to claim a refund on a digital software purchase if it is not fit for the purpose described. Doesn't matter what country the digital purchase originated fro. For other countries I am not sure what laws they have.
  • Reckonz wrote:

Jydo wrote:

Fartbutt wrote:

Andro wrote:

How is this crying? what the guy is saying is absolutely true and if you aren't gonna hardly read or understand where he is coming from why even shit post? I feel like the services in the past couple of weeks have been utter shit. Why should we wait when this game has been released and issues like this shouldn't be happening and if they did not for 3 weeks? I paid for a game just as many others that they can play on but we can't because these servers are so laggy it's unplayable. How are we crying? this is legit happening we just wanted to play a game and some people don't wish to wait a month or two to actually play a game that was released and is out of beta.
    1) I got a like and you didn't...
    2) Fartbutt usually is complaining or bitching on the forums..AKA cryyyiiinngg...
    3) NONE of you hair splitting whiner babies are going to get a refund EVER.
    4) You can either quit, play the game or stfu. Lol.
    5) Nobody cares.
  • Jydo wrote:

Fartbutt wrote:

Andro wrote:

Sure, you can have my stuff after you suck a fart out of my ass. :thumbsup:
  • Reckonz wrote:

Jydo wrote:

Fartbutt wrote:

Andro wrote:

This game is losing quite a bit of players due to this I hope you know that. If your typical response is gonna be when are you done crying can I have your stuff? eventually there won't be anything to do with that stuff because people are gonna keep leaving due to the services provided from Albion that are not sufficient
    When the game is dead and everyone complains no one is on it anymore and realize they wasted so much time on a dead game, then they'll realize their mistakes. For now, just laugh at them playing a quick dying game. Maybe if customer service wasn't such shit... They communicate on the forums, but try one on one and they just throw their ToS, which violates international return law, and say "Sorry you got fukt by us and we didn't use any lube."
  • Morbeous wrote:

Fartbutt wrote:

Guess it depends where you are from. If the UK then yes as the Consumer Rights Act will allow you to claim a refund on a digital software purchase if it is not fit for the purpose described. Doesn't matter what country the digital purchase originated fro. For other countries I am not sure what laws they have.
    I live in the US.
  • Fartbutt wrote:

Morbeous wrote:

Fartbutt wrote:

I live in the US.
    I guess you need to check US law on digital goods and services then