Premium Question

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Premium Question

I started with the founder pack and made a toon. It is a fighter and I really don't like it. So to play around I made a magic user and joined a different guild and I like it a lot. However it is not a premium toon and progresses very slowly. So, I looked into premium and the learning points, and decided I wanted that.

So last night I upgraded to the epic level, but still I only have one premium toon. I want to make my other toon premium, and frankly after spending 50.00, I expect all toons on my account to progress at premium.

What can I do to make my magic user premium also?
    • kuebs schrieb:

I started with the founder pack and made a toon. It is a fighter and I really don't like it. So to play around I made a magic user and joined a different guild and I like it a lot. However it is not a premium toon and progresses very slowly. So, I looked into premium and the learning points, and decided I wanted that.

So last night I upgraded to the epic level, but still I only have one premium toon. I want to make my other toon premium, and frankly after spending 50.00, I expect all toons on my account to progress at premium.

Take your original character leave the guild and retool your original character into the magic user you want.. Take the character and join your new guild. There is no need to abandon the original.
    • Kylas schrieb:

kuebs schrieb:

Take your original character leave the guild and retool your original character into the magic user you want.. Take the character and join your new guild. There is no need to abandon the original.
      The only detriment is if they consumed all the LP for the old character. But buying a whole new 'pack' was a mistake. You just buy premium on a single character. It's not really that expensive, about 33 cents per day.
    • Dygenn schrieb:

Kylas schrieb:

kuebs schrieb:

The only detriment is if they consumed all the LP for the old character. But buying a whole new 'pack' was a mistake. You just buy premium on a single character. It's not really that expensive, about 33 cents per day.
      For just 33 cents per day you too can support a premium toon!

Won't you please help these poor toons out? In addition to your 33 cents per day the toon will also receive valuable learning points he or she can use to further their progress and grow as a character in the land of Albion. Please. Every toon needs all the support they can get from the war-torn lands of Albion where roaming bands of gankers and warlords make even simple, every day tasks a struggle.

So please, pick up your phone and give Albion International a call.

Operators are standing by.