Silver Chests drops lower

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Ok lets go all to lag Mercia. The only place were you can get better reward vs yellow zones gathering enchanted resources.

Small camp chest are a content generator. 50% nerf is so much. And this mean 2 thinks por early design or por late decission.

The only way now is Gathering and is just a profesion alowed to people who can. Play after server restard. Some ones we need work to pay the premium.
    • You guys are all whining and complaining without even trying it. For example, I cleared two camps, I received 5k instead of the normal 10k for each camp, 2 runes per camp, and one T6 Bag for each camp. I was able to sell the bag for around 23k in Caerleon....so, this is more profitable in my opinion, at least from my experience. Sure, there's more risk because you have to run stuff back to the main city but there's always risk. People also flipped out about the 3 second cd on dismount, you just need to adjust your game play and figure out the best way to work the system.
    • Chewbaccalaka schrieb:

You guys are all whining and complaining without even trying it. For example, I cleared two camps, I received 5k instead of the normal 10k for each camp, 2 runes per camp, and one T6 Bag for each camp. I was able to sell the bag for around 23k in Caerleon....so, this is more profitable in my opinion, at least from my experience. Sure, there's more risk because you have to run stuff back to the main city but there's always risk. People also flipped out about the 3 second cd on dismount, you just need to adjust your game play and figure out the best way to work the system.
      if it s like you say then it s okay. i ll check myself.
    • Don't really like this nerf, once again it damages solo players.I rarely, if ever, farm chests. I mostly do gathering, but with this change there's gonna be a another overflow in gathering/crafting, making items/mats even cheaper, mostly the <t6 (they are already far too cheap I believe). And thus making it very hard for new players to get some decent money.

I think the best for the pve chests would be to keep the same reward for solo players, or cut it like to ~20% if you think that before it was too much and get a bigger cut for groups. There are many ways to do that and not let people bypass it, like how many damaged the chests, or how many have enganged in combat with the mobs at the camp the past few minutes etc...

That's just a wrong decision I think...
    • Chewbaccalaka schrieb:

You guys are all whining and complaining without even trying it. For example, I cleared two camps, I received 5k instead of the normal 10k for each camp, 2 runes per camp, and one T6 Bag for each camp. I was able to sell the bag for around 23k in Caerleon....so, this is more profitable in my opinion, at least from my experience. Sure, there's more risk because you have to run stuff back to the main city but there's always risk. People also flipped out about the 3 second cd on dismount, you just need to adjust your game play and figure out the best way to work the system.
      You want them to do their homework BEFORE whining?

Blasphemy!!!
    • I did random chests, never felt the reward was amazing.

Could often find small-scale pvp, now there will be less. I hate the idea of increased loot drops for a couple reasons.

One, it's usually completely worthless loot.

Two, I get your "increased loot" on my hellgates, t3-4 garbage, the entire time. It's insulting, get it out of my end game content.
      BoM, In our hearts and minds.
      Twitch
      Youtube
    • Stop overreacting and going to extremes everytime a nerf to something happens. It seems to me like all you guys see is the silver drop nerf and are completely blind to anything else.

To compensate for the silver nerf, loot drops have been increased. Is it possible this could mean that with some rng luck you have the potential to earn even more than previously.

I just looted a T7 chest and got 6k silver + a T7 bag which sold instantly in Caerleon for 103k silver. Pretty damn good i say.
    • Chewbaccalaka schrieb:

Hampyy schrieb:

To compensate for the silver nerf, loot drops have been increased. Is it possible this could mean that with some rng luck you have the potential to earn even more than previously.

I just looted a T7 chest and got 6k silver + a T7 bag which sold instantly in Caerleon for 103k silver. Pretty damn good i say.
      First off that is diddlywinks to the real rewards because as a solo chest farmer in the black I was making 17k/chest(half full); 30k/chest(full) prenerf on T7 chest and the items that drop are nowhere near good enough to make up for the gap in farm. 103K from a bag based on RNG, I can clear 3-6 chests in a far faster time period than the RNG generally triggers on a loot drop.

I'll hold off on my venom for a little while longer if only to see if the increase in the Black Market drop rate will result in those items dropping in silver chests. Especially since solo farming chests rarely involves killing the mobs around them but just cycling through the chest in a tile for maximum silver gains while limiting exposure to ganks.

If I see these drop rates yield a 300k-1M item off RNG with at least some sort of consistency then I'll amend my comments for this post and admit I was wrong. Until then when there are guilds and solo gatherers who can net consistent virtually risk free income to the tune of multiple millions on a near hourly basis this change only helps to further widen the gap b/w those who play in the blackzone with relative safety due to guild/alliance size vs those who take maximum risk venturing into these zone with nothing but the gear on their back and their wits.

TL;DR: prenerf I could reliably make b/w 250k-400k/hr silver farming at the cost of gaining no fame whatsoever for my method. A number that while not significant to the 24/7 money printing operations of zerg guilds/alliances more than sufficient to fund a solo players ability to afford gear that allowed you to keep up in the gear costs to do higher tier events, all while having noone to protect me or hold me if things went sideways.

Edit- Ive been chest farming for most of the day today just to see how much drops I would get, yup not near enough, and no RNG is a horrible method for balancing silver payouts. Chest farming was a good source of income for many but at the very high cost of losing efficiency in fame farming. Now one can farm fame AND silver with greater consistency doing Dungeon runs or Gathering. YAWN.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von GunnerNight ()

• It is pretty sad, the 10x extra loot chance doesnt seem to change much, i did a dozen chests today, wasted an hour of my time for about 80k silver and 0 fame. I got a grand total of 7 tier 4 rune, 4 tier 5 rune in tier 7 blackzone chests. Totally not worth giving up fame farming for.

Those chests were already barely worth bothering with if you stumbled on one outside of t6-8 but now they plain simply are a waste of time. In the same time i wasted on chests, i could have harvested, made 150-200k on harvesting by being safe using stag and running as soon as someone show up and on top of it gained fame.

If those chests are supposed to be balanced now, might be worth investigating that balance formula because it feel's utterly wrong.
    • Cahoots schrieb:

SleepyPoet schrieb:

Hi Cahoots

Some people do enjoy ways to generate pure silver directly into the game
      Yes, selling is all fine and dandy sure, but there's something call choice.
      A game, is a place you can be that isn't real life, where, perhaps your choices are more limited.

A game, is a place where you can feel like you are winning, where you have more choices, not less.
      I "Can" sell just fine, sure. But do I want to be forced to do so? Who gets to decide that for me, you?

No, certainly not.
      I think you missed my point, so let me try again. Before you got 5000 silver + 2 runes (for example), now you might get 2500 silver, a piece of loot and additional runes. That piece of loot and additional runes might make up for that "missing" 2500 silver.

I'm not trying to decide for you, but guess what... the developer does get to decide what choices you get to have in -their- game. Don't like the "choices" you have in a game, or you feel it isn't what you want out of a game then don't play it. There are countless other games.
      Dear Dev team, please keep in mind these kinds of replies. It's kind of like someone saying to their co-worker "Hey the employer gets to decide how they treat you, if you don't like it, just leave, there's lost of jobs left out there"

When in fact, the same co-worker might approach the employer and say, hey, employer, I don't really like how you're arbitrarily limiting my choices to conform to your view of the world. Sure you could get fired but it's not the same as quitting. Certainly I "CAN" leave the game if I don't like it, but I choose instead to voice my opinion. This could go pretty badly, but who cares right? You'll have lots of wolves to kill each other, paying lots of subscription fees right?

Edit: PS It might be "their game" but if no one is playing it, what's the point? People are already leaving for other reasons. Is it wise to do something so risky now? No, certainly not.
    • To be fair, chests silver drops were actually ridicolous.
      15k+ silver from a single t7 chest - given that you need no real investment in your skill tree except tier 4 equip to be able to farm them - was way too much. I don't think anyone of the babies complaining in this thread can deny this fact.
      In this way, someone who invested almost nothing in his skill tree could potentially do way more silver than gatherers and crafters alike, who, on the opposite, spent a lot of time and money levelling their profession. Not balanced.

I agree with the nerfs, especially if they are mitigated by more loot drops.
      But ofc you guys like drama, right?
    • I was messing with the chests today in red/black zones. I believe the reason they changed it was to add more risk to chests.

Normally when I go solo chest hunting, particularly in black zones, the main loot I am looking for is the silver since I keep basically 100% of what I find.

Now with the drop increase with the silver lowering, I lose all the drops, which is around 50% of the profit now.

I'm not a fan of their decision, but I see why they did it.

I was doing around 150k an hour with 0 risk in black zones, now it is 75k-125k with half that being lost on death.
    • It's just frustrating knowing that many black zone guilds have taken advantage of this for a month and now suddenly they change it.. The rich got richer.. And now the plebs have less. Perhaps a longer respawn timer wouldve been the better choice.

Also keep in mind that just because you got good loot of a single chest doesn't mean everyone will. Did around 10 myself and the best I got was a flat t4
    • HollowEddy schrieb:

To be fair, chests silver drops were actually ridicolous.
      15k+ silver from a single t7 chest - given that you need no real investment in your skill tree except tier 4 equip to be able to farm them - was way too much. I don't think anyone of the babies complaining in this thread can deny this fact.
      In this way, someone who invested almost nothing in his skill tree could potentially do way more silver than gatherers and crafters alike, who, on the opposite, spent a lot of time and money levelling their profession. Not balanced.

I agree with the nerfs, especially if they are mitigated by more loot drops.
      But ofc you guys like drama, right?
      I'm not trying to be a smart-ass this is a real question: are you saying that the risk of going to get that t7 chest and possibly dying, is far in excess of the 15k? Because if so, I would have to re-think my position on this. 15k doesn't seem like a lot for t7. gathering and crafting income has to do with the sheer quantity of supplies on the market. stacks and stacks of materials are readily available , there's no point in me selling anything besides stone, so why even?

chests were nice for me, and didn't seem overpowered. the decision by the dev team to throw more items in and less silver means they want us to sell more and have less influx of pure silver. this would probably mean people selling gold may increase their asking price as well, which means buying gold with real money might be good now, because i might be able to get more silver now, for the same gold. i can't be sure what the extent of the impact is

if you are right and it was OP then it will impact gold a lot, if it was just a small portion of people doing it, or it was not OP, then the gold won't really be impacted (all other things equal, putting aside auctions and subscriptions expiring soon) i will study this, thanks for your information, @HollowEddy
    • Tacet schrieb:

I was messing with the chests today in red/black zones. I believe the reason they changed it was to add more risk to chests.

Normally when I go solo chest hunting, particularly in black zones, the main loot I am looking for is the silver since I keep basically 100% of what I find.

Now with the drop increase with the silver lowering, I lose all the drops, which is around 50% of the profit now.

I'm not a fan of their decision, but I see why they did it.

I was doing around 150k an hour with 0 risk in black zones, now it is 75k-125k with half that being lost on death.
      I appreciate this post too. I'm not a BZ player so I don't know the impact up there. I can tell you it will impact Blue and Yellow players quite a bit but I'm all for "overall health of the game"
      If it's a good change, I can support it, even if I don't like it.
      However this was one of my main activities and it won't be now, which may lead to leaving (not just for me)

And anyone who says good riddance, well, you're probably toxic
    • Hawkvales schrieb:

Don't really like this nerf, once again it damages solo players.I rarely, if ever, farm chests. I mostly do gathering, but with this change there's gonna be a another overflow in gathering/crafting, making items/mats even cheaper, mostly the <t6 (they are already far too cheap I believe). And thus making it very hard for new players to get some decent money.

I think the best for the pve chests would be to keep the same reward for solo players, or cut it like to ~20% if you think that before it was too much and get a bigger cut for groups. There are many ways to do that and not let people bypass it, like how many damaged the chests, or how many have enganged in combat with the mobs at the camp the past few minutes etc...

That's just a wrong decision I think...
      Most people who speak up will speak up against what you have to say. The quiet ones who are affected will not voice much because they will be judged , talked down to, etc. They will be treated like no one cares about them since this is an open world PVP game. Shrug.