Balancing Non-Consensual PvP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Qolkkalom wrote:

You are reffering to me(my post), and yet You speak to me in 3rd person, so here is question? Who really is that autistic persona?
      Well, I guess it can only be himself... Right?

Coonery wrote:

why cant a gather and pvp at the same time? resources are heavy as f*** but i dont want to put on gathering gear :( sadly the life of a t8 lumberjack that loves to solo pvp
      Yeah, resources are heavy as s***, but PvPers want gatherers to fight back even when overloaded out of horse. Even when using unexpensive gathering gear and carrying only what we gathered... If you are a Guild that owns the map and don't want to share your resources I'm on your side. But if you only want to steal some people's game time from them, you should be punished more by the system. Have a bounty be put on your head by the dying party or something.
    • Lol, it was fun anyway. xD
      Im make sure that if I speak to someone know each post it is to him/her, specially on forum where it can take couple days.

It is looks like all autism get all over the place just because we try to speak to 'source'.
      Im not going to participate my presence in thread where autism apear anymore.

Just it is so easy to by confused after days who to who speak about what if there is non clear stats like this @aktillum88

It is not worthy, as I may friendlyfire xD
      And for that friendlyfire I must say sorry.
      (My laptop get rekted yesterday so...)

The post was edited 3 times, last by Qolkkalom ().

• "What happens right now is that "prey" gets it all, as when you gather you can have your horse nearby, and you can hop on it in 0.5 seconds at the first sign of danger."

Wrong. 75%+ of ganks on me are initiated through stealth and i have no chance to mount.

"After this, groups of like 6 players fail to catch people even on t3 horses"

Also wrong. An organized group of 6 can easily catch a player on a t3 horse and kill him. A bunch of noobs running around like 5 year olds chasing a soccer ball can not.

Didn't bother reading beyond this due to frequency of errors.
    • Stochastic42 wrote:

"What happens right now is that "prey" gets it all, as when you gather you can have your horse nearby, and you can hop on it in 0.5 seconds at the first sign of danger."

Wrong. 75%+ of ganks on me are initiated through stealth and i have no chance to mount.

"After this, groups of like 6 players fail to catch people even on t3 horses"

Also wrong. An organized group of 6 can easily catch a player on a t3 horse and kill him. A bunch of noobs running around like 5 year olds chasing a soccer ball can not.

Didn't bother reading beyond this due to frequency of errors.
      YEp agreed
      A skilled player can single handedly take down a gatherer with appropriate gear. (purge their wanderlust, curse, or dagger pair+ poison to kill the mount)
      and a skilled gatherer can also get away easily from 5year old soccerball chasers: you use undead cape and either quarrier boots or demon boots and a giga pot- poof ur 4 maps away before u reappear on 15-20% hp. Yes you can cry u lose boots gather bonus, but your survivability goes up 90%)
      And yes well setup gankers can easily circomvent this with that hood that shows this invised' person. or even just a root and aoe.

My opinion short:
      Don't change too much, its balanced, maybe just give both parties more gear options to pick from so there is more choice in gearsetup for ganking and gathering. balance is good.