Here's what we getting as of today:
* Crafted items are costing less than the raw materials used to craft them.
* Heavy load transports value plummeting.
* Zerging on major chokepoints where no one can get through.
"There is no distortion happening in the economy". - LOL.
* This is due to focus. With focus you can obtain 45% resources back, wish means that it cuts your raw material cost almost by half, netting you profit from crafting even if you buy the raw materials. This is intended.
*why is this a market distortion? Item prices changes are completly normal.in an economy. Due to free to play, ox prices elevated very high due to noobs buying lots of them. Now thay noobs are entering the pvp zones, they are buying less, wish causes their price to go down because there is less demand. The true market disruption is when the game became free to play, that caused a huge inflation that will eventually disapear and prices.will become stable.
* No one cant get through? Lies, cause I can get through. More like noobs dont know how to get through. You can obtain almost all resources without ever having to pass through these zerging choke points. And anyway, this is actually good for the market because it increases the demand for T4-T5-T6 gear. And this is in no way a market disruption.