Balancing Non-Consensual PvP

• dadaas schrieb:

UO was the best. I really dont understand why someone just dont steal everything from UO and makes it better, graphic, stability and add other fancy smancy stuff, but the core stuff keep intact.
      Can`t agree with that.
      AO is really good game but it really suck that its focused only around guilds solo players can`t get what they can in Ultima where you actually been able to kill 1v3 when u were playing good. AO needs bandages (not 2m cd healing pots) and less mana drop I think. I think that was making in ultima a way for you to handle larger groups really good dmg which u can deal in burst and really good ways for healing ur self, like in mani for mages or bandages, environment that you can use for ur advantage hiding behind buildings ehh yea UO was beast

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Mmer ()

• Maybe in low level red zones i.e highbole / shiftshadow where alot of newer players are trying to level up should be anti zerg/multi zone i.e if the party has more than 5 and they kill a solo player maybe the solo player who dies to the zerg 5+ players gets to keep 1 item i.e the most expensive, this would ecourage people to pk in smaller groups in the red zones/ allowing players to gain fame risk a decent weapon and not be worried about losing it to some 10+ zerg group in t4s. black zones however shouldnt be touched.

Or even disable groups of 5+ from being able to attack solo players/groups of under 5, only in red zones, i mean its getting abit stupid these "big zerg guilds" who come into red zones like highbole to kill groups of 5 noobs just trying to gain fame its constant and easy cash for them.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Asaroth ()

• Asaroth schrieb:

Maybe in low level red zones i.e highbole / shiftshadow where alot of newer players are trying to level up should be anti zerg/multi zone i.e if the party has more than 5 and they kill a solo player maybe the solo player who dies to the zerg 5+ players gets to keep 1 item i.e the most expensive, this would ecourage people to pk in smaller groups in the red zones/ allowing players to gain fame risk a decent weapon and not be worried about losing it to some 10+ zerg group in t4s. black zones however shouldnt be touched.

Or even disable groups of 5+ from being able to attack solo players/groups of under 5, only in red zones, i mean its getting abit stupid these "big zerg guilds" who come into red zones like highbole to kill groups of 5 noobs just trying to gain fame its constant and easy cash for them.
      If you don't want to take the risk, use a yellow t5 dungeon. It's trivial to learn to outsmart the zergs you mention.
      Savage is recruiting: discord.gg/6JxtUMU