Are you a T6+ player looking for end game content?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Are you a T6+ player looking for end game content?

Hi

My name is PuffMagic, I am the Guild Master of Eclipse Clan, allied to <The Last Prophecy>. We are beginning to make our first steps into Territory claiming, and are in need of more experienced players. I need at least 3 active GvG teams. I have a few spots available. If you are interested, please reach out to me directly on the forums, through discord, or in game. If you truly came to Albion to experience end game content, there is nothing greater than stealing a territory from a rival guild.

-----

Our mission is to find other like-minded mature adults that want to learn, and have fun playing Albion together. We seek friendships that we can maintain for future games to come.

Currently in Albion, we have a guild island based out of Lymhurst and our buildings are upgraded to T5. Most all our members are T6, and we seek to own BZ territory. We have organized guild Fame runs nightly.

We are in an alliance with [TLP]<The Last Prophecy>. This alliance now gives us access to guild islands in every major city. No guild tax on guild vendors. We own public city vendors for free to use 15% rr. TLP gives us the ability to connect with over 800 competent helpful members/veterans.

We are massively recruiting for more players of all roles. Our HG teams are forming now, and we need more gatherers to supply our crafters and teams. Please check out our recruitment page here!

Join our discord here!

Thank you,
    PuffMagic

Shinigami King
    Discord

The Only True Open World PvP Guild