cheats?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Today it's my first time seeing someone cheating in front of me, when I was gathering, a guy unmounted and naked suddenly appeared in front of an ore node, he mined it and then disappeared. I moved to another place nearby, he suddenly showed up again in front of another node. I saw him 4 times in a few mins teleporting between resource nodes in north of the map and south of the map,

It's just insane that people can do that, makes gathering pointless if cheaters can teleport between nodes and auto gathering..

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von kafu () aus folgendem Grund: spelling

• *Multipul soiler alerts*
      Yes, speed hacks exist, yes zoom hacks exist however lets take a set back and look at the situation.

First of all, you have a RENDER ZONE of approx 50-100m radius? from your character, this means OTHER PLAYERS ARE ONLY RENDERED INSIDE THIS ZONE. So no matter how far you zoom out, this remains a FACT, also why inside this render zone, other factors come into play.

*PvP Spoiler alert*
      When i run with my black zone PVP group we run with SFX ON MAX, and ABSOLUTE SILENCE is required. We can HEAR Gallops outside this RENDER VIEW, We can HEAR PEOPLE KILLING MOBS on the EDGE / OUTSIDE this RENDER VIEW, we hear them mounting up, gathering ETC.

*Gathering spoiler alert*
      As a gatherer, i require SILENCE so i normally join the gathering channel in our discord thats quite silent except for making calls on hostile contacts as we tend to gather in the same zones for extra security. Guess what, I HEAR people using wonderlust / skills / gallop, 2-3 seconds PRIOR to them apearing on my screen, this gives me TONS of time to click my horse and start running..

Bottom line: SFX is required to protecting from pvpers and KEY for killing gathering.. I get called a zoom hacker DAILY, and i laugh it off.
      If you have SFX turned OFF, more FOOL YOU.
    • In regards to screen resolutions not officially supported by the client:

Korn schrieb:

If you run a screen resolution that is not officially supported by the client, then yes, you are in danger. Now, an easy test is this: does your set-up give you an unfair advantage? If yes, don't do it.

When it comes to detection, here is the thing: If you are cheating, and are not auto-detected right now, any time the game is updated could be the end of your account...Do you want to risk it?
    • Zetecua schrieb:

In regards to screen resolutions not officially supported by the client:

Korn schrieb:

If you run a screen resolution that is not officially supported by the client, then yes, you are in danger. Now, an easy test is this: does your set-up give you an unfair advantage? If yes, don't do it.

When it comes to detection, here is the thing: If you are cheating, and are not auto-detected right now, any time the game is updated could be the end of your account...Do you want to risk it?

tsss hey mod, this is a bad pick up, out of context, misleadind to fake rule you just invented :/

sure nobody will be banned for a legit extra-wide screen, use brain please, you a mod !
      IGN: LewdPriest
    • Hey @lustweed ,

What part of "does your setup give you an unfair advantage? If yes, don't do it." don't you understand?

On this very page of the thread there is discussion about such setups, so I don't think that part is out of context. While Korn did not directly say, X action will lead to Y outcome, if a developer says to not do something, yet you choose to ignore that warning, well, you might have to live with the consequences of your actions.
    • Zetecua schrieb:

Hey @lustweed ,

What part of "does your setup give you an unfair advantage? If yes, don't do it." don't you understand?

On this very page of the thread there is discussion about such setups, so I don't think that part is out of context. While Korn did not directly say, X action will lead to Y outcome, if a developer says to not do something, yet you choose to ignore that warning, well, you might have to live with the consequences of your actions.
      My friend plays on a laptop with a small screen, he looses 10meters view on each side against the avarage player due to his screen, he cannot AFFORD an upgrade.. He is now at an unfair disadvantage...

My friend who owns an extra wide large screen gains 15meters view on each side against the avarage player due to his expensive screen. He can Afford any kind of hardware. He is now at an unfair advantage..

You are only going to punish those with large screens over the "avarage player" ? Or you also going to punish the "avarage player" as well for having an advantage over "poorer" players.

The "we will punish people with expensive large widescreen monitors" is a laughing stock... Game will loose 25% of its player base.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von RoastPork ()

• Zetecua schrieb:

Hey @lustweed ,

sorry to hear that,
      no offence,
      but i'm sure you wrong on that point (legit extra wide screen)
      despite you a super moderator, on that matter I would only believe such if it's from @Bercilak own words xD
      IGN: LewdPriest
    • RoastPork schrieb:

Zetecua schrieb:

Hey @lustweed ,

My friend plays on a laptop with a small screen, he looses 10meters view on each side against the avarage player due to his screen, he cannot AFFORD an upgrade.. He is now at an unfair disadvantage...
      My friend who owns an extra wide large screen gains 15meters view on each side against the avarage player due to his expensive screen. He can Afford any kind of hardware. He is now at an unfair advantage..

You are only going to punish those with large screens over the "avarage player" ? Or you also going to punish the "avarage player" as well for having an advantage over "poorer" players.

The "we will punish people with expensive large widescreen monitors" is a laughing stock... Game will loose 25% of its player base.
      u dunt red soh gud

He said if you are using an unsupported resolution. If the game recognizes the resolution of your monitor it's supported. I can confirm some widescreen resolutions are supported, at least they are on my monitors.

Stick with the resolutions shown in the drop-down in settings and you're fine. Try and force a resolution that's not there and get banned.

Simple.
    • postlarval schrieb:

RoastPork schrieb:

Zetecua schrieb:

Hey @lustweed ,

My friend plays on a laptop with a small screen, he looses 10meters view on each side against the avarage player due to his screen, he cannot AFFORD an upgrade.. He is now at an unfair disadvantage...My friend who owns an extra wide large screen gains 15meters view on each side against the avarage player due to his expensive screen. He can Afford any kind of hardware. He is now at an unfair advantage..

u dunt red soh gud
      He said if you are using an unsupported resolution. If the game recognizes the resolution of your monitor it's supported. I can confirm some widescreen resolutions are supported, at least they are on my monitors.

Stick with the resolutions shown in the drop-down in settings and you're fine. Try and force a resolution that's not there and get banned.

Simple.
      Give this man a medal. He gets it. +1
    • kafu schrieb:

Today it's my first time seeing someone cheating in front of me, when I was gathering, a guy unmounted and naked suddenly appeared in front of an ore node, he mined it and then disappeared. I moved to another place nearby, he suddenly showed up again in front of another node. I saw him 4 times in a few mins teleporting between resource nodes in north of the map and south of the map,

It's just insane that people can do that, makes gathering pointless if cheaters can teleport between nodes and auto gathering..

For @Korn that is a lie, hackers do not exist in this game ..They want to see the face of idiots censuring us and deleting our post.
    • alonxx schrieb:

kafu schrieb:

Today it's my first time seeing someone cheating in front of me, when I was gathering, a guy unmounted and naked suddenly appeared in front of an ore node, he mined it and then disappeared. I moved to another place nearby, he suddenly showed up again in front of another node. I saw him 4 times in a few mins teleporting between resource nodes in north of the map and south of the map,

For @Korn that is a lie, hackers do not exist in this game ..They want to see the face of idiots censuring us and deleting our post.
      goo.gl/TnBcfj go to reddit.. this post might get deleted but atleast you might find out before it does
      Stacking: goo.gl/xPMhXU
      Profit after selling stacking: goo.gl/5nBohp
      My labourer houses : goo.gl/GK4CMs
    • Dodgin schrieb:

Did you know theres a cheat called "Game Sound"? It lets you hear other players off screen by using the ultimate cheating device: your eardrums.

Really I wasn't aware that sound told you exactly where Left/Right of you the player you "hear was".. Because I "hear" players off-screen with no name plate that suddenly appear at my feet. Like magic they knew exactly where I was.

Do tell how sound lets you know exactly which direction to ambush towards and the distance to the player.
    • If you wear a headphone the sound is very directional and you can tell which way a sound is coming from.

If you want to practice with using the sound to your advantage before you go out and PvP it is also useful for finding the beasts out in the zones when you are gathering. I use it to find boars and wolves and bears when skinning in the forest.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Dygenn () aus folgendem Grund: added part about gathering