Daggers

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Dethcord schrieb:

Hexen schrieb:

You're overcomplicating it. The entire weapon is built around Slit Throat. Sunder slit throat was too telegraphed, so they implemented Assassin Spirit. AS dumbed-down the weapon and made 3 stack Slits too easy to pull off for how powerful they were. Instead of getting rid of AS and making Sunder a self-stack, they nerfed Slit Throat, which never should have been on the table for a nerf because it's still a burst weapon with a long cd tied to a combo. AS+a powerful Slit Throat can't coexist on the same weapon, but neither is the weapon competitive without AS. The weapon just needs a redesign at this point to turn it into a ganking weapon, because they've backed themselves into a corner with these changes.
      I do, but I wanted to show that daggers can be buffed in various ways. Of course redesign would be better at this point, but I think removing ST's casttime, removing AS resistance decrease, and decreasing Q cooldowns to 2 an 3 seconds could go a long way, and won'require much to implement
      The problem is, the entire dagger kit no longer makes sense. That's why every single skill seems broken. The limitations on the skills and the mechanics of them are based around types of daggers that no longer exist. The entire role is outdated. Sticking on a target stacking sunder for multiple seconds with no CC or slows on the weapon is a relic of the day when zoning skills were not extremely common. AS will literally never work with a powerful Slit Throat. It will always be overpowered or underpowered because it lets you combo for free, so the finisher either works or it doesn't. The best thing to do at this point is to just slap some snares and speed buffs on the thing and make it a ganking weapon.
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHe1Oh9wH4NSBm0WoyuWK7Q
    • Dethcord schrieb:

Hexen schrieb:

You're overcomplicating it. The entire weapon is built around Slit Throat. Sunder slit throat was too telegraphed, so they implemented Assassin Spirit. AS dumbed-down the weapon and made 3 stack Slits too easy to pull off for how powerful they were. Instead of getting rid of AS and making Sunder a self-stack, they nerfed Slit Throat, which never should have been on the table for a nerf because it's still a burst weapon with a long cd tied to a combo. AS+a powerful Slit Throat can't coexist on the same weapon, but neither is the weapon competitive without AS. The weapon just needs a redesign at this point to turn it into a ganking weapon, because they've backed themselves into a corner with these changes.
      I do, but I wanted to show that daggers can be buffed in various ways. Of course redesign would be better at this point, but I think removing ST's casttime, removing AS resistance decrease, and decreasing Q cooldowns to 2 an 3 seconds could go a long way, and won'require much to implement
      Make ST 80/20
      Myrmidons is always recruiting. Part of [ARCH] Alliance. MSG me in game to join. Achillles. (yes thats 3 L's)
    • Very good post.

Dagger mana is actualy double compare to other weapons.

black hands: ASpirit 19, SArmor 16, W - 35, E - 63
      Total mana for one combo 160+, when you have 200.

Lets take normal dagger: SArmor - 13, TBlades 28, Poisan 46
      For example spear: Q - 7, Forst of Spear 29, E - 44.
      Quarterstaff: Q - 7.
      Sword: Q - 5 and so on.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Dobril ()

• Vitt4300 schrieb:

Dethcord schrieb:

Hexen schrieb:

Make ST 80/20
      Won't be enough.
    • Dethcord schrieb:

Vitt4300 schrieb:

Dethcord schrieb:

Hexen schrieb:

Make ST 80/20
      Won't be enough.
      I was saying with the other changes mentioned. Take away the negative from AS, Take away the cast time of ST, Change the CD of AS to 2 seconds, Change ST to 80/20. Boom good weapon again
      Myrmidons is always recruiting. Part of [ARCH] Alliance. MSG me in game to join. Achillles. (yes thats 3 L's)
    • Dobril schrieb:

Will be good if dev share with us what they think about this thread. Do they plan to do something, because i like dagger, but now they are unplayable. Most of time daggers are used only for gathering or ganking with claws.
      And claws aren't even that great at what they do TBH.

A polehammer, a quarterstaff or even a fire staff for 1 shotting the horse are ALL better options.

If you ask me i'd say i'm surprised that claw users are complaining more. Everyone i know sees a claw user and laughs, knowing that the man has his knuckles covered in a wet noodle.
    • Well I know that. And it's good to know that Rosalia absolutely loves the changes, but that's not an info too detailed or too valuable. As I said, they could be buffed in various ways, like increasing mobility, increasing damage, giving some utility tools. Capitalizing more on changing Es, or changing Qs, or new abilities. If there are new abilities - what do they do, what role do they have? Etc.
    • Gaheris schrieb:

How exactly were daggers buffed? Just a new W? But isn't dash important?
      Yes...situational but rarely are you going to give up the dash, especially since Infiltrate is trash.

So yeah, not really a buff. Not much of a rework of anything else. I would sacrifice my Q rend armor (since it sucks anyway) to be able to do a shorter dash with maybe a small attack tbh. Then maybe I could look at other options.

Having 3 skills becomes very limiting very quickly and these skill additions make it obvious.