Windows hard lock after attempting to load in

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Windows hard lock after attempting to load in

Hello!

I'm hoping to find some help here, as I've been running into a pretty severe issue on this otherwise awesome game...

Ever since launch, I've been having this issue, and I have yet to figure out what's causing it or how to fix it.

Description: After launching the game, and attempting to connect to the world, my computer will hard lock and I need to hard reboot (hold down power, and reboot). This used to happen less frequently, I would be able to load in to the world, walk around, interact with stuff, and then I would attempt to load another zone, and it would hard lock. Now it seems more frequent, every time I even initially load the game it hard locks on me.

Steps to reproduce: Launch the game, click login, load the world.

Result: Computer hard locks.

Expected result: Play the game.

I've looked into my event log after rebooting, and nothing there really stands out, other than the kernel error due to an unexpected shutdown. I'm attaching the output logs from the last 2 attempts I made at it, nothing really stands out to me, it looks like both times it was in the middle of loading sound elements and then failed. Any help anyone can provide is much appreciated, like I said, this has been a REALLY frustrating issue for an otherwise excellent game!

My computer specifications are as follows:
      Windows 10 Pro (x64)
      AMD Vishera 9590
      ASUS (ROG) Crosshair V Formula
      24GB DDR3 RAM
      AMD RX 480 4GB
      Samsung 840 Pro 250GB
      Samsung 850 EVO 500GB
      2x Samsung 27" 1080p monitors
      Dateien
      • output_log.txt

(4,41 kB, 38 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • post crash.txt

(4,43 kB, 47 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • vpchelko schrieb:

Guy I am pretty sure this is driver issue.

Just googled your video card: tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-…s-insufficient-power.html

... or hardware issue

At first, check system event -> windows log -> system. look for something like 'ERROR'
      That would be my first thought as well, I was having a lot of those issues in that forum post you linked at Tom's, however, after they incremented the Radeon driver to 17.x, most of it went away. I was getting the atikmpag.sys BSODs maybe once a week, but since that driver update I haven't seen it for months.

It's also worth noting that I play quite a few other games, lately I've been playing a lot of Payday 2, PUB:G, Battlefield 1, and Mortal Kombat X, all without issue. However, I'm definitely down to see if that's the culprit. I'll reproduce it tonight, reboot, and check that location for errors.
    • vpchelko schrieb:

Guy I am pretty sure this is driver issue.

Just googled your video card: tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-…s-insufficient-power.html

... or hardware issue

At first, check system event -> windows log -> system. look for something like 'ERROR'
      Well, I got home and decided to just say f it and reinstall Windows 10. Got it reinstalled, and grabbed my newest video driver and Albion. Once it was installed I was able to run around a bit again, but then I hit the same issue and locked up. After reboot, I had a few errors:

Shortly after reboot ERROR: The CldFlt service failed to start
      Immediately after reboot: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first

Neither of those look particularly surprising to me, so I'm still not too sure what's happening...

I'm also attaching the output log which does end in an error this time, but it doesn't really look relevant.
      Dateien
      • output_log.txt

(4,55 kB, 29 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )