trash

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• HasteVIII schrieb:

Zollinger schrieb:

You are the worst kind of trash players there is. 5 man ganking red and yellow zones. Get on the big boys level and pvp in black zones, on the same page, fucking cucks!
      I have never seen you before in a red or a yellow because I don't go to them.
      Please come out to Cumbria and stop talking because none of us are in red zones fucking idiot.
      Thordin, 0Extinction0, Atharas, Leylunia we're ganking in Wyre Forest all morning. Not only that, they go to the camp, drop the loot, then go naked to get killed to lose the debuff, and go and get the loot safe. It's nothing wrong with that, just the bitch attitude. Not to mention that when we were 4v4 they ran like cunts. Nice guildmates you have. GG!
    • Zollinger schrieb:

HasteVIII schrieb:

Zollinger schrieb:

You are the worst kind of trash players there is. 5 man ganking red and yellow zones. Get on the big boys level and pvp in black zones, on the same page, fucking cucks!
      I have never seen you before in a red or a yellow because I don't go to them.Please come out to Cumbria and stop talking because none of us are in red zones fucking idiot.
      Thordin, 0Extinction0, Atharas, Leylunia we're ganking in Wyre Forest all morning. Not only that, they go to the camp, drop the loot, then go naked to get killed to lose the debuff, and go and get the loot safe. It's nothing wrong with that, just the bitch attitude. Not to mention that when we were 4v4 they ran like cunts. Nice guildmates you have. GG!
      So a couple members went to make some easy money on a bunch of faggots and you are crying that they are playing a sandbox game the way they want? Never seen you once in the BZ please come near us equal numbers you will get absolutely fucking rolled over.
    • HasteVIII schrieb:

Zollinger schrieb:

HasteVIII schrieb:

Zollinger schrieb:

I have never seen you before in a red or a yellow because I don't go to them.Please come out to Cumbria and stop talking because none of us are in red zones fucking idiot.
      So a couple members went to make some easy money on a bunch of faggots and you are crying that they are playing a sandbox game the way they want? Never seen you once in the BZ please come near us equal numbers you will get absolutely fucking rolled over.
      It's not about the money it's about the cunt attitude dude, but whatever, I see what kind of pussy ass guild you running here! Go abuse the bubble some more! :)
    • Zollinger schrieb:

HasteVIII schrieb:

Zollinger schrieb:

HasteVIII schrieb:

Zollinger schrieb:

It's not about the money it's about the cunt attitude dude, but whatever, I see what kind of pussy ass guild you running here! Go abuse the bubble some more! :)
      Hahahahha pussy guild, you must be so mad my guys turned your heard earned mount and bow into some free cash because you blow dick. Keep talking shit and stay in your safe zones buddy. Please come out to the bz sometime, also thanks for bumping our thread so we can recruit more strong bodied males to take gear from you.
    • HasteVIII schrieb:

Zollinger schrieb:

HasteVIII schrieb:

Zollinger schrieb:

HasteVIII schrieb:

Zollinger schrieb:

Hahahahha pussy guild, you must be so mad my guys turned your heard earned mount and bow into some free cash because you blow dick. Keep talking shit and stay in your safe zones buddy. Please come out to the bz sometime, also thanks for bumping our thread so we can recruit more strong bodied males to take gear from you.
      You're welcome! You are to stupid to not get it's not about the gear, I have more silver than your entire poor excuse of a guild combined. Why not put your money where your mouth is? Lets set up a 7v7 open world, 6.2 min req. See whats what fag!
    • Zollinger schrieb:

HasteVIII schrieb:

Zollinger schrieb:

HasteVIII schrieb:

Zollinger schrieb:

HasteVIII schrieb:

Zollinger schrieb:

You're welcome! You are to stupid to not get it's not about the gear, I have more silver than your entire poor excuse of a guild combined. Why not put your money where your mouth is? Lets set up a 7v7 open world, 6.2 min req. See whats what fag!
      if you think you have more silver than our guild you have no fucking idea what you are talking about please get out of this thread hahahahahahahah

DM me a time zone, 7v7 open world any day. 7.1 minimum but I doubt you kids own any territory so you probably aren't famed enough to do it.
    • Zollinger schrieb:

HasteVIII schrieb:

Zollinger schrieb:

HasteVIII schrieb:

Zollinger schrieb:

HasteVIII schrieb:

Zollinger schrieb:

Say ''I got more money then aLl of you'', but can't even afford 7.1 gear. Bet, you didn't even reach Tier 7 yet, you casual.