Banned for ban evasion

• Banned for ban evasion

Alright , i had a founder account on which i bought silvers for 5$ (from silver sellers) that got me a perma ban or 200 years ban , however you like it . Like the game i bought the account again ( epic ) . Played game by the rules for 1 week and i get baned for ban evasion . I F*** up for the first time you took my money and my account , alright ,but this second thing , really?

Response on discord is that i need to speak with support and ask for permission to play the game before purchase of new account...srsly guys you go too far ? permission to play the game ?

i've done wrong the first time, shit happens in life we all do mistakes, you have done wrong with all those f*** DDOS attacks starting game not prepared , game was unplayable for a week.

Everyone makes mistake in life, but that doesn’t mean they have to pay for them the rest of their life. Sometime good people make bad choices. It doesn’t mean they’re bad. It means they’re human.

• A quote from a recent enough forum thread:

Zetecua wrote:

manniL wrote:

Fartbutt wrote:

According to the rules, when someone is perma banned, they are no longer allowed to purchase the game again. Unless they get the copy nefariously, like the gold farmers, they are gone from the game.
    Where is that written down?
    Terms and Conditions Excerpt:

14.8 In case of extraordinary termination by Sandbox Interactive, the User is not permitted to create a new User Account if his account(s) was/were blocked unless he has the express prior written permission of Sandbox Interactive.
  • Zetecua wrote:

A quote from a recent enough forum thread:

Zetecua wrote:

manniL wrote:

Fartbutt wrote:

According to the rules, when someone is perma banned, they are no longer allowed to purchase the game again. Unless they get the copy nefariously, like the gold farmers, they are gone from the game.
    Terms and Conditions Excerpt:
    14.8 In case of extraordinary termination by Sandbox Interactive, the User is not permitted to create a new User Account if his account(s) was/were blocked unless he has the express prior written permission of Sandbox Interactive.

i didn't seen that back than dude, it was week ago or more, never hear you need an permission to play the game...if i were ,i would send an mail before throwing 50$ in water
  • Nexar wrote:

Zetecua wrote:

Zetecua wrote:

manniL wrote:

Fartbutt wrote:

Terms and Conditions Excerpt:14.8 In case of extraordinary termination by Sandbox Interactive, the User is not permitted to create a new User Account if his account(s) was/were blocked unless he has the express prior written permission of Sandbox Interactive.

i didn't seen that back than dude, it was week ago or more, never hear you need an permission to play the game...if i were ,i would send an mail before throwing 50$ in water
    This is why if you are going to choose to be a criminal, you need to know all the rules you are breaking, the consequences of those actions, and be prepared to live with them.

In life, there are no take-backs. There is only fucking up and not fucking up. You chose the former, unfortunately for you and your wallet. Contact support, and maybe, just maybe they'll let you play again. And who knows, maybe if you get reeeeeaaaally lucky, you won't have to pay a third time.
    Hopefully you won't soon forget this lesson ;)
  • Azlen wrote:

Nexar wrote:

Zetecua wrote:

Zetecua wrote:

manniL wrote:

Fartbutt wrote:

Terms and Conditions Excerpt:14.8 In case of extraordinary termination by Sandbox Interactive, the User is not permitted to create a new User Account if his account(s) was/were blocked unless he has the express prior written permission of Sandbox Interactive.

This is why if you are going to choose to be a criminal, you need to know all the rules you are breaking, the consequences of those actions, and be prepared to live with them.
    In life, there are no take-backs. There is only fucking up and not fucking up. You chose the former, unfortunately for you and your wallet. Contact support, and maybe, just maybe they'll let you play again. And who knows, maybe if you get reeeeeaaaally lucky, you won't have to pay a third time.
    first time in life someone calls me a criminal :D thats a hard word for this dude :D
  • Nexar wrote:

Azlen wrote:

Nexar wrote:

Zetecua wrote:

Zetecua wrote:

manniL wrote:

Fartbutt wrote:

This is why if you are going to choose to be a criminal, you need to know all the rules you are breaking, the consequences of those actions, and be prepared to live with them.In life, there are no take-backs. There is only fucking up and not fucking up. You chose the former, unfortunately for you and your wallet. Contact support, and maybe, just maybe they'll let you play again. And who knows, maybe if you get reeeeeaaaally lucky, you won't have to pay a third time.
    first time in life someone calls me a criminal :D thats a hard word for this dude :D
    The criminal part in a very literal sense wasn't directly at you. Just the general 'you use of the word. I've done plenty of things I shouldn't have, I just made sure to look up every detail i could before I did it. And in the end if I got in trouble, I know I'd have only myself to blame.

Do I personally think their punishments are too harsh? Sure do. But that's not my call. It's their call, on rules they made, on their game, in the terms and agreements we all accepted. So whatever happens because of it, we already consented to. That's how these games work. In the end, you chose to break the rules. Therefore any punishments stemmed from it, you already accepted. And rules are rules whether or not you know about them.
    All that said, mistakes do happen. I wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you in Albion.
  • You willingly bought something from people who steal other peoples money so you have cheaper silver aka you traded on black market.. Might be a small crime on your side but its supporting a big one on the other. So the devs are trying to show people that supporting criminals is bad. If you didnt know that before, not sure why we should believe you changed your morality all of a sudden. :D
  • Azlen wrote:

Nexar wrote:

Azlen wrote:

Nexar wrote:

Zetecua wrote:

Zetecua wrote:

manniL wrote:

Fartbutt wrote:

This is why if you are going to choose to be a criminal, you need to know all the rules you are breaking, the consequences of those actions, and be prepared to live with them.In life, there are no take-backs. There is only fucking up and not fucking up. You chose the former, unfortunately for you and your wallet. Contact support, and maybe, just maybe they'll let you play again. And who knows, maybe if you get reeeeeaaaally lucky, you won't have to pay a third time.Hopefully you won't soon forget this lesson ;)
    The criminal part in a very literal sense wasn't directly at you. Just the general 'you use of the word. I've done plenty of things I shouldn't have, I just made sure to look up every detail i could before I did it. And in the end if I got in trouble, I know I'd have only myself to blame.
    Do I personally think their punishments are too harsh? Sure do. But that's not my call. It's their call, on rules they made, on their game, in the terms and agreements we all accepted. So whatever happens because of it, we already consented to. That's how these games work. In the end, you chose to break the rules. Therefore any punishments stemmed from it, you already accepted. And rules are rules whether or not you know about them.
    All that said, mistakes do happen. I wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you in Albion.
    good point man and thanks , we'll see what happens
  • Omnio wrote:

You willingly bought something from people who steal other peoples money so you have cheaper silver aka you traded on black market.. Might be a small crime on your side but its supporting a big one on the other. So the devs are trying to show people that supporting criminals is bad. If you didnt know that before, not sure why we should believe you changed your morality all of a sudden. :D

I understand dude , i don't say i didin't do anything wrong . 5$ to frauds , 120$ to devs . , if i knew those 5$ would do a mess like this i wouldn't ever think of it .
    I fu*** up now i'm stoned to death .
  • yea.... It's kinda serious about the permanent ban of gold / silver sellers...
    It's even in the log-in screen that you'll have to accept the rule.

I'm not surprised that they track down every gold seller / buyers IP and re-ban them.
    although you did not disobey the TOS again- but the devs probably just didn't want any more problems.

I think if you go ahead and contact the support,
    maybe write up some apology and self-reflection.. (you do kinda owe the game an apology)
    they'll at least give you the 2nd account back. since that account was not involved with the trade.
    but only the "ban evasion" which should be able to resolve.

better than complaining here where mods / devs most likely will ignore...
    best luck