Please add criminal flag for blue players looting gearbags from fights they didn't participate in

• Please add criminal flag for blue players looting gearbags from fights they didn't participate in

There are still few areas in game, where fair play is really off. One of them is blue players looting without risk gear bags while participating teams are still busy PVP-ing.

It's important to not try to end discussions about fair play by 'it's a sandbox, learn to play along'. There should be risk associated with each reward. Let them loot it, but force them to risk with short-term criminal flag (~20-30s) so we can punish their unfair behavior.
    • i agree that scavenging is ok, BUT the current situation is not. Imagine you are fighting a group and kill somebody. But people who didn't fight at all can start looting. You cannot loot, because you are still in fight. So you are actually in worse position then the scavenger, even though you are the winner and you risked your gear fighting. If you attack the looter you will receive reputation penalty and also you need to be flagged for combat already. So in the end you don't have any option to punish the behavior.

There are multiple ways how to solve this in my opinion:
      • Give criminal flag for the looter as in original post
      • Give timer to the loot when only people participating on the kill can loot
      • Allow looting during combat
      • Something else?
      Actually I would prefer combination of criminal flag and looting during combat, because it creates interesting risk/reward decisions for both the killer and looter.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Voi_Ta ()

• Wow, you all are probably the same ones that preach this is a full loot game blah blah blah go play somethings else you sound like a bunch of Nancy's. You kids crack me up LOL
      “I enjoy talking to you. Your mind appeals to me. It resembles my own mind except that you happen to be insane.”
      ― George Orwell, 1984
    • @SikClick it is not clear from your insulting post if you disagree or not with full loot.

My position is consistent, make it full loot and make people able to actually take the loot or defend it. Current mechanics don't allow this and it doesn't make sense.

Also please note this is "red zone issue", in black it is ok as you can kill anybody.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Voi_Ta () aus folgendem Grund: Only red zone problem

• There are still some areas of gameplay (such as the one described) where blue players can be used as "safe storage" for proceeds of crime. Addressing is that is part of our backlog, however, not with the highest priority right now.

What would be included here is:
      - a blue player looting the corpse of a non-guild, non-party member who was killed by a criminal.
      - blue players not being able to trade with red players outside of cities / safe zones
    • Korn schrieb:

- a blue player looting the corpse of a non-guild, non-party member who was killed by a criminal.
      Our most heated issue is killing players running out of circle just to be looted by blue (or already un-flagged member of his party who we can no longer attack to secure the loot). Not sure if this counts as 'killed by criminal'. Also blue guildie who can loot his buddies doesn't feel right under such circumstances, if he can do it risk-less.

Thanks for feedback, much appreciated!