If anyone is wondering why many of us have left EOS.

• If anyone is wondering why many of us have left EOS.

Let me start by saying I was in EOS since the last beta, I joined after knowing they were active from previous beta tests, especially in open world PVP, I was in them for several months including time spent on one of their better GVG teams, however the drama has proven to be too much and I feel I should set the record straight as to why dozens of members have left, and many more are considering leaving.

To be quite frank my time in EOS at the start was fairly enjoyable, they were active and aside from some issues with the community it was enjoyable, however on release of the game recently that all changed.

I'm sure many of you are aware of the issue of E-dating and the harm it causes to communities online, especially if this problem takes root in the leadership ranks of any guild, but this is by FAR one of the worst cases I have ever seen. There was a fairly new member named Morgan, she joined toward the end of the last beta, a few months after me and had been complaining about a stalker online ex, some other older EOS members knew of her and tried to prevent her from joining but lets just say she had an "IN". Anyways it became perfectly clear what transpired when she was not only accepted, but within weeks was given a rank and server admin while not being active herself, this coincided with the declining activity of the leader "Ben" or "Oli", who it turns out has never had a girlfriend(he used this to justify his behavior to another older rank who has also left). Anyways long story short Morgan would pick fights with officials who were leading the guild, cause problems and criticize them for no reason usually, then she would either be insulted or in some cases kicked from the channel until Ben would come in to white knight for her, call people disrespectful and idiots ect while he would complete skip events and important castles and stuff, both of them also refuse to gvvg, preferring to skype with eachother or sit in private channels, only moving in to threaten or insult members who spoke out against Morgan.

The problem got so bad that several senior ranks tried to remove Ben since he was not the GM, make new forums, new teamspeak ect. This didn't happen because Ben apparently threatened to leak Oldbear's real life info if he went through with this plan, Ben also removed 2 of the most active ranks in the process saying lies about them then threatening their new gm's to kick them or else.

All in all it seems like a disappointing end to a promising guild, one I joined and was very happy with but the mood soon changed as the leader isolated himself and the rest of the guild in the process, causing literally dozens of older members and newer members to leave, I haven't been in EOS long enough to know if this is a a pattern but I feel like I should make this post so other potential recruits can beware of the circus they're walking into.

The post was edited 1 time, last by mike_the_king44 ().

• mike_the_king44 wrote:

The problem got so bad that several senior ranks tried to remove Ben since he was not the GM, make new forums, new teamspeak ect. This didn't happen because Ben apparently threatened to leak Oldbear's real life info if he went through with this plan, Ben also removed 2 of the most active ranks in the process saying lies about them then threatening their new gm's to kick them or else.
    This was my favorite part. The " senior ranks" were so universally despised and untrusted that no one went to their TS or website. One of the "senior ranks" was DDOSing other members of the guild and the other was a thieving piece of shit.

Oli and Morgan's "relationship" has had no impact on the guild other then to show which of our membership had an unhealthy infatutation with Oli, and to make overwatch our go to game during downtimes.
  • Sempermalum wrote:

mike_the_king44 wrote:

This was my favorite part. The " senior ranks" were so universally despised and untrusted that no one went to their TS or website. One of the "senior ranks" was DDOSing other members of the guild and the other was a thieving piece of shit.
    Oli and Morgan's "relationship" has had no impact on the guild other then to show which of our membership had an unhealthy infatutation with Oli, and to make overwatch our go to game during downtimes.

It's funny you never shared that opinion while they were in the guild yet when they leave you talk trash about us.

Maybe if you spent more time being an attentive father to your 3 kids instead of playing video games maybe they wouldn't have the issues they do. I am aware I'm typing to a 50 year old man who neglects his kids and wife so I don't expect to appeal to common sense and decency, with members like you EOS will go far!
  • When did I get another kid and 17 years from? And I doubt my ex wife cares if I neglect her as we divorced over a decade ago. But not telling a bunch of children that go straight to real life insults, ddosing, and threats of kicks whenever they are questioned, that you hate them, is the reasonable behavior, your behavior on the other hand is quite spastic.

Ps. I and most other members don't miss being called a n***er every 10 seconds either

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sempermalum ().

• Sempermalum wrote:

When did I get another kid and 17 years from? And I doubt my ex wife cares if I neglect her as we divorced over a decade ago. But not telling a bunch of children that go straight to real life insults, ddosing, and threats of kicks whenever they are questioned, that you hate them, is the reasonable behavior, your behavior on the other hand is quite spastic.

Ps. I and most other members don't miss being called a n***er every 10 seconds either
    The fact that you're still typing sentences amazes me lmfao, nobody wants to read your garbage and nobody asked.

14 territories -> 7.

Great job guys!

Edit: Heard you've been riding Ben's dick trying to get dat promo lmfao, keep neglecting your kids. Classic e-neckbeard going full tryhard in a clan that he'll never get anywhere in rofll.