Dear Developers, Albion is Boring (but I want to love it), please read this feedback

• Dear Developers, Albion is Boring (but I want to love it), please read this feedback

Community: Please keep this on topic and civil, especially toward the developers. Please add your thoughts and links to other threads. Please disagree or counter any ideas that are too off-the-wall.

Dear Developers,

I appreciate the work that goes into a complex online game. The balance between gear, the style of progression, the balance between premium and no premium, the balance between PvE and "hardcore" PvP, and the balance in the economy are all incredible struggles and take time to work out. Especially with gold sellers and DDOS attacks on top of it all. No community will ever be 100% happy, so good luck. I love Albion. At a glance, I loved the idea of it. The trailers spoke to me. A sandbox open world with a player driven economy and dangerous PvP to keep me on my toes? A focus on crafting and trading and playing the market? Sign me up! But...

Albion Online is Boring - But I want to play it.
      The combined parts of Albion seem fun. But nearly every aspect of it is watered down to a boring mechanic that completely lacks soul. PvP really is the most interesting part of Albion because it is the only thing that engages the player and the only way to be creative/clever.

Farming
      • Buy seeds. [Problem: Why do we have an NPC seed vendor at all?]
      • Plant seeds.
      • Optional: Spend premium Crafting Focus to water them for one purpose - % chance of more seeds returned
      • Wait. Wait a long time.
      • Harvest.
      • Repeat, perhaps without having to buy more seeds.
      • Problem: This is boring, especially for people who really would enjoy this aspect of the game. Check this topic out.

Crafting
      DISCLAIMER: I have played MMOs before. I understand that exp grind is necessary. No qualms there.

• Obtain materials via gathering, market, dead bodies, or guild stash.
      • Refine materials with a few clicks and few seconds of time spent.
      • Craft the item... with a few clicks and few seconds of time spent.
      • Optional: Use premium Crafting Focus to return more materials and maybe create a higher quality item. (+1 click, totally random)
      • Optional: Pick a pre-determined enchantment 1 through 3. (+1 click) [Problem: Enchantments just boost the dmg/core stats a bit. Like Quality does. Yaaaay.]
      • Problem: This is soulless. This is boring. There is no creativity here. There is no personal touch or customization. You can "specialize" in crafting a particular item, but the only "special" thing about it is that you can now craft that item the same exact way everyone else can. The entire process is mindless, doesn't engage the player, takes hardly any time at all, and the outcome is bland.

Last night I opened my personal stash, pulled out hundreds of planks, and crafted 20+ warbows (or 30???) so I could make the next Tier of the same exact bows. Used up all my planks, refined some more logs I had lying around, then bought more planks from the market in a heartbeat and crafted what I could. I did all this in a literal few minutes before heading to bed because it is that simple and that fast. Still can't craft the next Tier of bow, so I'll go out gathering and get more logs to refine more planks to craft more warbows. Keep in mind I also blew through 15k+ crafting focus on studying the warbows I made. I crafted and studied 20+ warbows and am halfway to T5 bows. No LP spent. It's fine that this takes a lot of resources and that I'm going through bows like candy. Sure, it's an MMO, need to grind some exp out. What kills me is that this is so dull and the results are so boring. There is no "skill" in crafting. Nothing engaging. No mini-game, no choice in components used, no way to customize the stats of the resulting bow to make it specialized for a particular player, and no way to customize the look or aura of the bow.

I could just buy hundreds of pine planks and in under five minutes and four UI clicks (Vendor > Bow > Qty > Craft) be selling a stack of 20 boring warbows on the market. This is what I would do in a themepark MMO, which I don't play anymore because it hurts my soul. I expect so much better from a sandbox MMO. Sandbox is why I came to Albion Online. Please, give us a way to craft that is meaningful. Give us customization. Give us a way to engage in crafting.

Weapons & Armor
      Going from Journeyman gear to Adept gear is so cool because suddenly so many options are opened up to you in each class of gear. There's like three of everything now! And a couple bonus pieces of gear that require a rare crafting item! Sweet! But then you realize that the only difference between those three things is a small stat change and a single spell. And then you realize that forever onward you will be using the exact same gear for the rest of your Albion life. Sure, you can mix it up and try different styles of gear. But what I mean is that Adept Mercenary Hood is the same as Expert and the same as Master and so on, with a boost in stats and somewhere along the way you maybe unlock an extra spell. This is such a deceiving gear system. It's a great way to reuse the same icons and keep things simple for recognizing what an enemy player is capable of (less to keep track of), but it's also rather boring. I actually have an enchanted Adept Stalker chest piece that I haven't really worn yet because I like the spell on my Adept (now Expert) Mercenary Chest better for general gameplay.

We have the variety in gear that we do (three of each type) largely because of that unique spell attached to each. Meaning, if Albion had done it differently and let you attach spells to your gear from a pool of compatible spells... you'd really only have one set of gear to choose from in each class of armor and weapon. I'd almost prefer having a pool of spells for my "leather" armor that I can set to each slot and change while out of combat (instead of swapping leather hoods or two different holy staffs).

And then you have the special crafting material. All of the special gear is the same each Tier and created from the same item, just a different Tier of that item. "Variety is the spice of life" is lost here. Part of MMO charm is having awesome gear. At the Adept level I can get really awesome gear and then keep wearing that same exact gear up through Expert, Master, Elder, etc... merely swapping out the Tiers of it. There is no new gear. Only new stats.

The World
      I love the aesthetics. Some of the zones are really captivating and the simple style is charming. It's exciting to come across a small glowy chest in a camp and collect the goodies inside. It's exciting to come across an uncommon, rare, or exceptional node (when I can actually harvest it). It's exciting to... um. It's exciting when I... ... I've got nothing else. To me, the world looks like this:

• PvE dungeons
      • Hellgates
      • Small chests
      • PvP chests (always spawn in the same spots at the same time)
      • Nodes to harvest

Admittedly, I've hardly touched Hellgates because I come across them when my buddies are offline and they're already heavily contested by other groups. I went into one in a Blue Zone alone and, because I was alone (I realize this), it was incredibly boring and I had trouble completing it solo. I know, this isn't a solo game. I just wanted to see what it would be like. I think it'd be fun with guild members and plan to do more later.

PvP chests are a ton of fun. While solo it was fun just to troll with raining arrows and slows, even if I couldn't actually fight the teams to get it. Later I did one with a friend and some randoms we picked up. We spent minutes battling in a team v team v team war over it. It was the best time I've had. We didn't get it, but it was fun and exciting and engaging. In the BZ I found a chest and 1v1 a guy over it (I lost). On another occasion, my friend and I found the same chest in BZ and had it all to ourselves, multiple minutes after it had spawned. Sweet. We found that same chest because I knew it was there and knew it would spawn. Highly predictable.
      "One tin soldier rides away..."
    • The World, cont...

Ultimately, through my eyes, the world is devoid of life. There are tons of players merging into each other in town looking like a giant of blob of bodies. There are players running around harvesting and driving their Ox to exhaustion. Occasionally I see a hostile player in a Red Zone and have to play it safe for a moment. Aside from that, the world is empty and boring. There is nothing dynamic about it. Some ideas:

• Roaming mini-bosses that spawn (seemingly) at random and wander until killed. These should be very hostile and dangerous mini-bosses that require community effort to bring down.
      • Rare and exotic animals that spawn once in random locations every couple hours for hunters to kill and skin for a special hide that goes into crafting a special piece of gear. Different rare animals in each kind of zone, each dropping a unique pelt.
      • Decor that logically suits the zone and shows more than just "undead camp here"
      • Ways for the community to build upon the world meaningfully. Rather than leaving a fire pit in the middle of enemy camp to make pathing impossible. lol.
      • Lore friendly places for players to gather while they hang out and duel, without cluttering the AH.
      • An outpost or oasis in parts of BZ where combat is disabled. Doesn't even have to be in a city. Can be a small zone that you get to through an open zone. There is no chest here, no auction house, nothing to gather. Just a place under treaty for players to hang out before they decide to murder each other outside the front door.

Check this topic out.
      And this one.

What I'm trying to say, as far as the "world" goes, is that it is all very predictable and there's very little that brings the community together in interesting ways.

Miscellaneous
      Why is there a reputation hit in Yellow Zones? I am a peaceful player. I will share loot with people who help me and I will heal randoms as they go after a chest. But if someone is taking PvE chests that my team is clearly working on, I feel justified in running them over (or dying trying). If someone runs up and takes the node I'm already hitting, I feel justified in scaring them off with a couple attacks. In Yellow you don't die. You don't lose much of anything, really. Let us get into squabbles without fearing we'll be outlawed for fighting off a "friendly" who is clearly not-so-friendly. Put in some sort of system that hurts rep after downing X players in X minutes to prevent camping players and repeatedly killing them in Yellow, but let us fight.

Also, why doesn't the PKer get the 10% of materials dropped when a player is downed in Yellow? Why do those just go into the void? There's like 0 incentive to actually kill someone in Yellow other than for the lulz. (Again, I am a friendly player, but am still baffled by Yellow).

If Yellow Zones are so incredibly low-risk, why have Blue at all? Yellow Zones were only scary because I hyped myself up about them. Losing 10% stacks sounds bad, but it is a drop in the bucket. Losing durability can be repaired easily. Too easily.

Why are there no Black Zones on the Royal Continent? I don't mind teleporting to the BZ, just seems odd to have none at all on RC. This makes them seem mystical and horribly scary isolated to their own continent.

Trade feels useless. I got so excited when I first tried to run some Cedar logs between cities, and then the market took a nose dive and I realized Caerleon is the center of the universe. I want meaningful trade routes and legit scarcity of resources in zones. I can live in Thetford and harvest everything up to Tier V within a couple zones from town. How is that resource scarce? How does that make iron more valuable than trees and hides in Thetford? I am an incredibly chill person and don't like to be dramatic, but I feel like the trailer lied or used old information from betas I never played.

I'd love to see more small group content that can be randomly encountered in the world and easily teamed up for. Like a hold point on the map that teams have to fight against each other for, unrelated to GvG. Or Royal Continent caravan missions. Have an NPC (or better, a player) Caravan set to leave from City X to City Y along a route. Players can decide for themselves if they want to protect the Caravan for a reward from the Royal Continent or if they want to destroy the Caravan for loot inside of it/dead players. The Caravan is given a large unrestricted PvP ring around it and moves at a steady pace from zone to zone. Players show up and lock in to defend the Caravan or party up to destroy it. If it is an NPC caravan, cool. If a player, then an NPC at the City X can issue a "quest" to "Get to City Y in Z amount of Time while carrying these resources." We need lots more of this kind of content, in my opinion. Draw players together to fight for each other and against each other. Draw players together to build something cool. Draw them together to chat and trade in locations that feel organic. The cities are crowded and do not feel at all immersive with 50+ ox butts sticking out of the AH, overlapping.

Developers, Designers, Testers: please understand I appreciate everything you do and all the hard work. These are my personal thoughts and feelings on a game I want so badly to love, but feel so burned by. I look at the future I have in Albion and all I see is mindless gathering, mindless crafting grind for boring gear, and the occasional PvP exchange in a world that is devoid of both content and sandbox tools for creating content. Please send help.
    • Well you forgot to mention GvG's..
      Currently GvG for begginers is just awfull expierence - balanced soft caped GvG are locked for about 150+ players in tents and with fixed 2 window time. This is terrible mechanic and it seems this will stay. Also even you took any of those territorys again you have fixed time windows which i never understand ever why they implemented in first place LOL.

If we look GvGs in the outlands they are so passive only some action pumping in Highoutlands, but other simple overcontrolled overfarmed which leads closed doors for many players. With zero intention to progress or have a start point to begin with cause of lackness to train up features.

Picking HG's - yellow (suxs cause of knockback and high contest for beginners) waste of time really
      Picking HG's - red/black than you get in a row more overgeared peeps, well, motivation simple keeps coming down.

Im not talking from my own expierence, Im talking from 25+ players perspective.
    • There are some very talented coders at SBI but it's painfully clear they've been learning game design as they go, they have made a lot of mistakes and unfortunately continue to do so. Imo they should spend some of the huge pile of money they've made from us to hire some content / systems designers and creators, i wonder how much they want to share their 'baby' though?
    • Great feedback!

Only problem is that i dont think tehy can turn it around.

They are so used to removing content to implement a dumbed down version of the same content.

I so hope for the first update, but all they announced so far is the arena. Sure the arena might keep some people in the game but not in open world.
      Open world is already getting quieter and i am not talking red or yellow. When BZ gets to a point like it was in beta you might aswell close the servers.

You can only do the same shit for so long. I wish i could hang in there farming the same T7 dungeon over and over like so many of you but i just cant keep myself awake doing it anymore.
    • Dragis schrieb:

Well you forgot to mention GvG's..
      Currently GvG for begginers is just awfull expierence - balanced soft caped GvG are locked for about 150+ players in tents and with fixed 2 window time. This is terrible mechanic and it seems this will stay. Also even you took any of those territorys again you have fixed time windows which i never understand ever why they implemented in first place LOL.

If we look GvGs in the outlands they are so passive only some action pumping in Highoutlands, but other simple overcontrolled overfarmed which leads closed doors for many players. With zero intention to progress or have a start point to begin with cause of lackness to train up features.

Picking HG's - yellow (suxs cause of knockback and high contest for beginners) waste of time really
      Picking HG's - red/black than you get in a row more overgeared peeps, well, motivation simple keeps coming down.

Im not talking from my own expierence, Im talking from 25+ players perspective.
      I didn't mention GvGs because I have exactly 0 experience with them and have only watched a couple streams. Those are the 5v5 matches, right? I've heard players who are in guilds say they'd like to participate in GvG but their guild "already has a team" so they don't. Which, unless you are a super chill guild, you of course want to bring your best to the fight.

So how does ZvZ work? Is that something players do on their own for fun or is it built into Albion Online as an activity like GvG? Because 5v5 seems more like a Domination/Capture the Point style battle that anyone could participate in rather than an epic GvG battle over territory.

Alkim schrieb:

Great post btw, just want to add that you're right how every spawn is too predictable, this is deliberate by sbi as they want to generate areas where conflict occurs. Unfortunately this just makes for very dull PvE.
      I completely agree with having areas where players know they can log in at a certain time and have fun, accessible content. That battle for the chest or a Hellgate may be the only thing they have time for in a play session. Considering how fun the battle for the chest was, I wouldn't want that taken away. But in the spirit of adventure and being surprised/wowed, I'd like to see more randomly spawned content that a small team out harvesting/ganking can stumble across and be like "Oh, a roaming world boss I've never seen before? Can we do it with four people? Do we need to call in help and follow it?"

Or something akin to the crystal lizards from Dark Souls and Blupee bunny from BotW.

I've read somewhere around the forums that there were once animal dens you could find in the world? Caves? Where did that go? I know there are "secret tunnels" marked on the map, but that's not what I am referencing.

Rozik schrieb:

Great feedback!

Only problem is that i dont think tehy can turn it around.

They are so used to removing content to implement a dumbed down version of the same content.

I so hope for the first update, but all they announced so far is the arena. Sure the arena might keep some people in the game but not in open world.
      Open world is already getting quieter and i am not talking red or yellow. When BZ gets to a point like it was in beta you might aswell close the servers.

You can only do the same shit for so long. I wish i could hang in there farming the same T7 dungeon over and over like so many of you but i just cant keep myself awake doing it anymore.
      The optimistic part of me is hopeful that they will bring refreshing content (or content creation tools) in their stated Content Updates. The realistic part of me realizes that I came to the party way too late (post launch) for this kind of feedback. If SBI is happy with Albion -- if this is the game they intended to create -- then I can't really demand they change it to make me happy. Just about every MMO has the issue of "doing the same shit for so long" and I think some people are more suited for it than others. I'm in the same boat as you, but I'm not even at T7. I just don't know if I can grind through the same things over and over again with minimal reward or impact. I suspect I will need to start hunting other players (preferably low-rep hostiles) to really get a thrill. I've been playing passively, trying to gather and bring home materials for crafting with or selling. Because this game is at its best during PvP, I feel compelled to go fight someone for no reason other than it would amuse me. :D

The division between the Royal Continent and the Black Zone continent is somewhat concerning. They act as opposites. The RC is mostly safe, especially for reputable players. The outlaws aren't even allowed in. The Black Zones are hostile for everyone and is where outlaws get banished to so they can't harass everyone else. In game, the continents feel at odds with each other. Like the RC should be keeping an eye on BZ out of fear of invasion. But the game mechanics don't allow for invasion. There's nothing to fear. On the flip side, if players wanted to generate their own story, they could cross the BZ in roving bands of hunters and "bring justice" to the outlaws who hide out in the BZ and gank gatherers. But the outlaws, once banished, can't go terrorizing the RC even though there is no implemented lore-friendly force stopping them. The only thing stopping them is a game mechanic. I personally enjoy not being overrun by zergs of hostile players while making my way to Caerleon, so that has it benefits. Additionally, if a zerg did take place -- if outlaws did come rushing in full force -- who is to stop them? Do the players have a reason to rally against the outlaws and protect their continent or fellow "friendlies" ? When you see a gank, do you try to stop it? How quickly can you party up with randoms and intercept a zerg raging through the Red Zones?

I missed the betas, so maybe life was terrible for everyone if outlaws could access everywhere and zerg across the entire map. I suspect part of that problem is that no one will stop them when it happens. Not NPC guards in "high-sec" areas of the map. And not bands of "for justice" players who live to put down vermin? Did that ever happen in the betas?
    • Thanks for the extensive, constructive and overall excellent feedback post!

Consider the below a first short response, I'd be more then happy to discuss individual aspects in greater detail. Also, I think you have a lot of cool suggestions!

----

Farming
      We see significant improvement potential here, and have a lot of cool concepts fully specced out. (stuff such as animals producing fertiziler that synergizes with plants, having farming seasons, fishing and its interaction with cooking etc etc)

Crafting
      This is a hard one, and we spent hours on hours debating and discussing this over the years. What can you do to make the activity of crafting (i.e. the action you take once you have all the resources) cooler?
      • Crafting Mini-Games? Get dull and annoying really fast
      • Artificially complex ingredient system (i.e. before you create an axe, create a wooden stick and an axe blade and combine them. Or have 50 different types of ore and create alloys with them etc). "Looks" complex, but really is not, as it creates complication without a real purpose. Makes crafting less accessible, and not really better in the long term. Fragments the market and makes trading less efficient.
      • Customizing your crafts (i.e. adding random stats to them, etc). This is indeed quite cool. In alpha, we had a system where the crafters chose the abilities on the gear, etc. The issue here is that this fragmented the item markets a lot, thus made trading quite annoying. Also, we found that it weakens our ability system, allowing players to change out their item configuration and testing different actives and passives really helped gameplay. Still, we fully acknowledge that going with a randomized item stats system, that crafters can influence somehow (such as: add mithril to your steel for chance to get bonus damage, etc) is quite cool. However, the way the internet works is that the "best" crafting set-ups would be quickly available through a calculator tool, taking a way a lot of the coolness/exploration and essentially causing non-educated crafters to never be able to turn a profit (we already get a lot of complaints from crafters that it is "not worth it". Still, the solution above does clearly have its very strong points, and it is a judgement call to weigh the pros against the cons.
      Gear system
      We will be constantly adding more gear, and more spell options on existing gear. Also note that I think our gear system is often criticized unfairly. In almost all MMORPGs, "gear" is just a character stats buff (sometimes with procs), without in itself doing much in itself. In our case, we already have around 200 different activities abilities that sit on gear pieces, many of them being unique to that particular item type. So I'd argue that our gear system is a strong point of the game, which of course will be improved further and further. Now, I agree that it feels somewhat bad that you can get most gear on T4 already, the reason for this is largely the vertical progression that we consider to be important for PvP aspects (i.e. you can get 4.3 gear if you can't get your hands on 7.0). Ultimately, I think the system overall is very solid, we just need to add more and more variety and uniqueness into it (we already have spells for example that are only present on the high tier versions of the weapons, etc, but it's not yet enough to usually make people really "feel" the difference between a T4 and a T5 broadsword, for example)

PvP Zones
      Yellow zones are designed as a PvP training ground. The reputation loss there is minimal, and so is the reward for PvP. (some silver) If resources would drop in yellow zones, there would be a stronger incentive for killing gatherers, etc, which is something we did not want for yellow zones (well, you can still kill them to stop them from mining the nodes in the first place). We feel that by making yellow zones soft, we will get more people to try and enjoy PvP. There are no black zones in the royal continent for lore reasons. It also does not really matter, as the "portal" is - from a travel perspective - just psychological. There is 16 outland zones directly connected to Caerleon - it's more of an outland city than a red zone city really.

PvE / Game World variety / etc
      We consider this to still be a main weakness of the game. We want more random stuff to happen in the world, such as random encounters (a bandit ambush happening along a road, a crazy boss roaming the map, etc), more interactive mob camps (events happening inside them, rare spawns, dungeons generally being closed until you find a key to open them, etc), cluster wide events (the Keepers fight back and besiege Fort Sterling) and so on. All of us here consider our game world to be "very bare bones" still, and massive improvements can be expected here in the future.

Trade Routes
      Trade between blue cities and Caerleon works well. Trade between blue cities works well, but requires a good amount of price scouting. There are actually significant price differences between them, but they fluctuate. In any event, we will implement certain special city bonus to the blue cities (for example, Fort Sterling, being short on wood, might get a wood refining bonus, etc) to encourage more trade between the blue cities, and also more trade to flow from Caerleon to the blue cities, and not just the other way around.

Small group content
      More small group content will be added. We will launch the arena (with a new cool battle mode!) in our next update. We will also add cooler and more challenging expeditions, possibly with dynamic difficulty for those with high ambitions. We will also turn our chest spots into silver territories for the time in which the chest if offline, make it valuable to keep control over the spot during these times - but balance in such a way that it's only worth it if you do so with a small group of players. In general, we love small group content, and the more of this we can add, the better.

Large fights
      Not mentioned by you, but we are confident that we can massively improve the performance in large fights, allowing large and epic battles without lag (of course, there is always a limit)
    • Korn schrieb:

PvE / Game World variety / etc
      We consider this to still be a main weakness of the game. We want more random stuff to happen in the world, such as random encounters (a bandit ambush happening along a road, a crazy boss roaming the map, etc), more interactive mob camps (events happening inside them, rare spawns, dungeons generally being closed until you find a key to open them, etc), cluster wide events (the Keepers fight back and besiege Fort Sterling) and so on. All of us here consider our game world to be "very bare bones" still, and massive improvements can be expected here in the future.
      thanks @OneTinSoldierfor the beautiful occasion and thx@'Korn' for catch a look.... i cant talk about crafting,i will say that i will love to be able to use mani "special" ingredients but my opinion is not made yet...
      For PvE/variety, i would say that there are beautiful dungeon that you do also alone, them are a gold mine in my eyes, instead to just go to the boss, i will love to interact more and be more rewarded not with silver but with item that matter: it's something that I always love in past game... sandbox or themegame...

As achiever/explorer, I love to explore to find beautiful stuff that after could give a result, even in my little house.... wwhen I play UO I remeber that was super nice fishing for treasures ... here you have beautiful biome, but at the end the resource is the same, why not maybe made 2+ type of wood (for exemple)?
    • Love the Feedback Korn.

I will say, I like the game so far. I've joined a top fame guild with holdings in the Black Zone and I clearly see this is how the game is meant to be played. I was delighted for about a week until some of the less stellar aspects of this game came into clear focus.

1. The #s in a guild vs. How many people actually matter. Let's face it - once you're in the top 20 guilds with holdings in the black zone, you're only job as member #142 is to farm silver and mats to outfit 5 guys and maybe 5 alternates. I don't blame guilds for structuring it like this - when you come down to it, the only factor in determining territory ownership is 5v5s. Which renders about 96% of the player base in the old Black Zone Game as just Cashflow. Again, no hate to my guild as they're just playing the game as its designed, but it's kinda not fun being between 50-100% tax-rated and expected to donate 100% of my mats... just so my guild can actually pay to feed and defend its territory. They're not using me and I understand having Cashflow is 100% vital to a guilds success. But is this truly the only way I can matter and help my guild?

It leaves me wondering what, exactly, is *my* end game? I don't get to fight for my guild's lands... I merely get to outfit those who do. Same with 96-97% of the players in the Black Zone. Do I really have to prove myself to be in the top 10 of my guilds near 300 people in order to be able to have a chance to pick up a sword and actually fight for it?

2. Castle Sieges. Holy christ, these are bad. Just redo this whole format. I reluctantly went on my second with my guild... and the most fun we had was ganking a few AFK folks in the territory next to the castle in between the 15 minute waves of doing absolutely fuck all. I'm never going to another one - these things are freaking AIDS.

Other than these two factors, I am indeed loving the game even if it doesn't sound it. Number 1 is more of a philosophical question I think the vast majority of Black Zoners have to ask themselves... since, in the end, so few actually get to fight meaningful battles. Assuming I don't break into the 96th Percentile of players... what's my purpose of being there other than to donate all my hard work to fund a single head piece one of our guys will use in 1 battle?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von RockLobster ()