Dear Developers, Albion is Boring (but I want to love it), please read this feedback

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Also i found it ironic, that you @Korn talk about how boring it would be to travel far distances "walking for ages" while it opens up player to player interactions, and you have system in game that makes player stare at slowly filling bar while upgrading buildings, and force player to keep staring cause he have to do it over and over again for no reason. Go figure the purpose of it, when devs talk about how they dont want unnecesary boring and long stuff.
  • KORN YOU ADD MORE SETS ok but why remove a ex bloodlust from plates and give this to fuck leathers ? UNTIL CADOR WAS FUN MAKE ITENS AND USE PLATES WAS PLAYABLE YOU DEVS ONLY LICK BALLS FROM LEATHER AND CLOTH you remove skills from offhands shields and all weapons dont have a soul i dont know why all weapons on same kind have same skill ex sword have same mecanic but all another tipes how warbow have more skill on each weapon same for plate armor all plates have the fuck taunt but same dont happen on leather or cloth YOU BROKEN YOUR GAME BROKEN PLATES how i say until cador was fun make dungeons BZ gvg all maps are cool smal but functional todays your map system is crap items boring and you stats system another piece of shit i cant make a dps using a soldier armor and guardian armor dont make you job how tank have less stats from all armor of albion why hell have only 12 + armor than soldier ? you work on skill only for all FUCK ARCHERS AND MAGES ON THIS SHIT GAME AND FORGOT MAKE SOMETHING FOR ALL TANKS TODAY TANKS ONLY WORK TO STUN AND ARMOR BROKEN DONT UP STATS REALLY ROLL BACK THIS GAME BEFORE CADOR MAYBE you can take some players back you remove cities on black and why ? remove port why why make carleon world center pve on cador was fun too!!!! only for make your trash server cant handle all ammount of players.
    This is my excitement after seeing this game that was incredible destroyed by bad decisions after the cador as I said really you fuck with the game itself just listening to the crying players! sorry my english i'm not native just trying learn! hope for a better albion !!! and plz stop lick leather and cloth balls
  • I agree with pretty much everything in this thread. OP needs ingame gold or something for his posts.

    Talking about quick solutions, I'd like to point out that drawing different icons for weapons of each tier is not hard or expensive. Same with creating 3d models of such detail. Higher tier mobs should look like they're higher tier. Give them bigger capes, more chains on them, make their eyes glow or something. This will make the game feel kinda diverse for new players, as now it's very eyecatching.

    And can we have some info on when we should expect the upcoming patch, and what will it most likely include apart from the arena system?
  • I would like in the news forums some upcoming patch notes a few days early maybe??
    Also could we just get a short list on upcoming changes.. things planned.. even a statement of what Devs want for the game.. like Sandbox pvp full loot is pretty loose can we lay out what you want so we know what to expect you work towards in the future.. this would allow us to give better feedback as we know the direction you are moving our suggestions could reflect that and not random ideas in every direction.
  • blappo wrote:

    I would like in the news forums some upcoming patch notes a few days early maybe??
    Also could we just get a short list on upcoming changes.. things planned.. even a statement of what Devs want for the game.. like Sandbox pvp full loot is pretty loose can we lay out what you want so we know what to expect you work towards in the future.. this would allow us to give better feedback as we know the direction you are moving our suggestions could reflect that and not random ideas in every direction.
    I think they are now listening to our feedback and analysing our behavior in-game. Then they will decide which way to go. And i think thats smart order of things. :) Dont expect revolutions every week.
  • The game doesn't feel like a sandbox, more like a box, and the world is nothing more then a series of chess boards rearranged differently, while lacking content for solo players/small groups (or waiting for people to log on), some more instant content to do outside of gathering your 1000000 log or expedition: would love to see some battlegrounds/skrimishes. copy paste arathi basin/battle of gilneas concepts. Don't need rewards (maybe general explore fame and thats it), it would be super helpful to be able to have activities available to you if you're short on play time. Another option is have unmarked dungeons appear around the map, to reward the exploring type, similar in nature to hellgates but more open and random in nature.

    and of course server stability

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Stormz ().

  • @Korn

    Love all the plans for pve. Love the idea of factions getting pissed and attacking the towns.

    I do not see a place for any of this until pve has a solid foundation though. Pve is at the worst its ever been. You all did this too the game too. I will not re re re re re re re repeat all the content we used to have nor the the cool dungeon layouts that once were which you all just scrapped for this atrocious pve we see today. You were warned heavily about how terrible an idea moving instanced dgs into town was. Its on you all how broken AO is. And it is much worse than most of the newbs think.

    What is most disappointing is that in all those plans, you map is not expanding. It appears the developement team thinks this map is a success. It is not. It is the biggest failing of SI's existance. There is no adventure or exploration with this map. You killed this aspect of the game. With out adventure its just a great big fighting arena which is boring as shit. Just another Moba. Sad. I really want to keep playing and loving albion but I am afraid AO is now beyond repair, primarily because of this map and the developers unwillingness to see the horrible state of the game. Good luck with what you call a sucess.s

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Raithe ().

  • What I find unrealistic is there are hardly any living animals or mobs in the world. There needs to be more life and more mobs to fight. You can wonder around gathering and the only life you see are other gatherers. I wanted thi game to be like UO and to do that you need more living mobs. Mobs that drop loot would be good. At the moment Legends of Aria looks like the only true UO style game and once that's released I can see many players heading to that. For Albion to remain appealing more Mobs are needed and more threat from them.
  • Morbeous wrote:

    What I find unrealistic is there are hardly any living animals or mobs in the world. There needs to be more life and more mobs to fight. You can wonder around gathering and the only life you see are other gatherers. I wanted thi game to be like UO and to do that you need more living mobs. Mobs that drop loot would be good. At the moment Legends of Aria looks like the only true UO style game and once that's released I can see many players heading to that. For Albion to remain appealing more Mobs are needed and more threat from them.
    More variety of monsters would help a lot too. You can run across nearly 100% of the monster types by going through 5% of the maps, which is a pretty big problem as you experience most of the whole "world" in a few hours. The combination of recycled zones and recycled mobs in the zones makes the world seem much less interesting and dynamic. I was pretty bummed to find out that all the yellow zone dungeons are exactly the same, and the ONE red zone dungeon is just a scaled up identical copy of the blue zone dungeons, which are also identical.

    Having some more unique monsters and zone types that are only in specific areas would go a long way to making Albion seem alive and like an actual world and not just seem like an arbitrarily sized copy pasted collection of maps.
  • Dethcord wrote:




    Talking about quick solutions, I'd like to point out that drawing different icons for weapons of each tier is not hard or expensive. Same with creating 3d models of such detail. Higher tier mobs should look like they're higher tier. Give them bigger capes, more chains on them, make their eyes glow or something. This will make the game feel kinda diverse for new players, as now it's very eyecatching
    This.

    Make lower tiers look noobish, and make them slightly more "beefed up" with each tier upgrade. It's silly that T4 looks just like T8 but a different color.