Tridra Guild Recruitment - International - Looking for permanent friends!

• Tridra Guild Recruitment - International - Looking for permanent friends!

Hello Friends, Tridra was an elite team 5-10 people who are professional players in moba games. We have played in many famous guilds. We saw all kind of dramas, victories and defeats... We have uploaded our custom logo as "Tridra" in game at beta time because of castle event victory. Couple our core team member has stop playing game then we decide to make Tridra as a big guild. By our experiences in big guilds we decide to create a perfect system to eliminate the drama in guild...
    Here's our logo:

*Example guild application form
    - Nick: KingMojo
    - Name: Alessio
    - AO experience: 2.5 years
    - Former Guilds: Hammer&Sickle, RedArmy
    - Language: English & Russian
    - Why did you choose Tridra?, short explanation please(Optional): Derrick has recommended to me.

*Our Discord address: discord.gg/jZjG5Cy

After the application from forum you have to join our discord and talk to our recruiters. Welcome!

Some videos

The post was edited 16 times, last by Xecron ().

• - Name: Darkyosh

- AO experience: I am a new player with a lot of prior mmo experience and a okay amount of time I can invest.

- Former Guilds: None in AO.

- The Class you want to play(Merchant, Soldier, Guardian, Ganker): Merchant or Guardian, I am unsure, I am fit for either.

- Why did you choose Tridra?, short explanation please(Optional): I was browsing the guild finder and examining guilds I had interest in. This one struck my interest so I went to the post listed only to find myself very pleased with the guilds setup and system.
  • Nick: MrSeparo
    - Name: Sean Rowe
    - AO experience: 3-4 months (just after release)
    - Former Guilds: Errant - not a big guild
    - The Class you want to play(Merchant, Soldier, Guardian, Ganker): Merchant - focusing mainly on gathering
    - Why did you choose Tridra?, short explanation please(Optional): Seems like a great structure that is different, i have no aspirations to be a guild master but i want to provide to a team and guild that would appreciate it and not abuse ALL my time with a fixed supply of gathering. I cannot play full-time and cannot devote most of free time to this as i have 2 kids and a wife, but when i play i am very much eager to support and help others.
  • - Nick: Gomly
    - Name: Adam
    - AO experience: 1 day :) Been playing mmo's since EQ1 Beta when it was still ran by Verant Interactive :P
    - Former Guilds: None in AO, not sure if other games is relevant
    - The Class you want to play(Merchant, Soldier, Guardian, Ganker): Undecided but due to work schedule probably Merchant/Mercenary
    - Why did you choose Tridra?, short explanation please(Optional): I am not a fan of Zerg guilds, I prefer organization, structure, and commitment from the members of whatever guild I am in. And you seem to have these qualities.
  • - Nick: Ryuffus
    - Name: Diogo (Brazil / -2 UTC atm)
    - AO experience: 2 months (ex-DotA 2 player, 4.8k MMR highest)
    - Former Guilds: Society of Shadows
    - The Class you want to play(Merchant, Mercenary, Soldier, Guardian): Merchant / Mercenary (frost mage build for eventual GvGs and ZvZs)
    - Why did you choose Tridra?: A guild that apparently wants to evolve through quality/smart processes instead of raw player quantity/level. Ambition of being part of an efficient internal guild crafting/commerce system, with defined roles for each part of the producing process (big batches of supplies trading between players, to avoid 2% tax on market). During regular week days, mostly cotton gatherer (T8 in a few days). If possible, efficient team gathering/ganking on High Black zones.
  • Ryuffus wrote:

- Nick: Ryuffus
    - Name: Diogo (Brazil / -2 UTC atm)
    - AO experience: 2 months (ex-DotA 2 player, 4.8k MMR highest)
    - Former Guilds: Society of Shadows
    - The Class you want to play(Merchant, Mercenary, Soldier, Guardian): Merchant / Mercenary (frost mage build for eventual GvGs and ZvZs)
    - Why did you choose Tridra?: A guild that apparently wants to evolve through quality/smart processes instead of raw player quantity/level. Ambition of being part of an efficient internal guild crafting/commerce system, with defined roles for each part of the producing process (big batches of supplies trading between players, to avoid 2% tax on market). During regular week days, mostly cotton gatherer (T8 in a few days). If possible, efficient team gathering/ganking on High Black zones.
    We have a commitment Ganking/Gathering team which they gank & gather together all the time, and also stealing enemy t8 resources from enemy territories... You can join their team up.