Tridra Guild Recruitment - International - Looking for permanent friends!

• -Nick: GuiledThorn
    -Name: Quin
    -AO Experience: was in the beta for about 2 months and it's been awhlie since i've played.
    -Former Guilds: Manticore (Still have a character on it)
    -Class: Mercanary
    -Why choose Trida. I was really just looking for a fairly large guild with active players.
  • - Nick: Toucan
    - Name:Alex
    - AO experience: All beta 2 and 3, and some release
    - Former Guilds: one or two 3 man guilds at launch
    - The Class you want to play: bow
    - Why did you choose Tridra? I like smaller medium sized guilds and am looking to find a group who are close with each other.

I am decent at pvp and looking to help with battles

The post was edited 2 times, last by kyoji ().

• - Nick: Zenstructor
    - Name: Luis (Lewis)
    - AO experience: 6months~
    - Former Guilds: Matilha Negra, New Age
    - The Class you want to play: Mercenary
    - Why did you choose Tridra?, short explanation please(Optional): My friends recommended me, wanted to join an active guild
  • - Nick: Fiends
    - Name: Neil
    - AO experience: 2 years
    - Former Guilds: NA
    - Why did you choose Tridra? You have an excellent guild structure that discourages slavery. You all seem experienced and I’m looking to take my Albion combat expertise to the next level. I wish to understand everything from the meta to high tier content.
  • Fiends wrote:

- Nick: Fiends
    - Name: Neil
    - AO experience: 2 years
    - Former Guilds: NA
    - Why did you choose Tridra? You have an excellent guild structure that discourages slavery. You all seem experienced and I’m looking to take my Albion combat expertise to the next level. I wish to understand everything from the meta to high tier content.
    If you come to our Discord server we can talk :D here is the link : discord.gg/jZjG5Cy
  • - Nick: Ragbit
    - Name: John
    - AO experience: 1-2 weeks ( I dont know if this counts but i played RuneScape a lot before playing AO)
    - Former Guilds: 1 small guild with 7 members ( I forgot name of the Guild)
    - The Class I want to play: Mercenary
    - Why did you choose Tridra? - short explanation please(Optional): I really love your guild progression and class system and if its not problem I can only be active during weekends cause I work from 7am to 5pm .
  • R_agbit wrote:

- Nick: Ragbit
    - Name: John
    - AO experience: 1-2 weeks ( I dont know if this counts but i played RuneScape a lot before playing AO)
    - Former Guilds: 1 small guild with 7 members ( I forgot name of the Guild)
    - The Class I want to play: Mercenary
    - Why did you choose Tridra? - short explanation please(Optional): I really love your guild progression and class system and if its not problem I can only be active during weekends cause I work from 7am to 5pm .
    İf you come to our discord server we can talk :D here is the link:discord.gg/jZjG5Cy
  • - Nick: AlexanderK9
    - Name: Alexander M. L. Klein
    - AO experience: Since Alphas
    - Former Guilds: Many
    - The Class you want to play(Mercenary, Soldier, Guardian): Guardian
    - Why did you choose Tridra?, short explanation please(Optional): No recommendations, but seems like a great guild.
  • AlexKlein5 wrote:

- Nick: AlexanderK9
    - Name: Alexander M. L. Klein
    - AO experience: Since Alphas
    - Former Guilds: Many
    - The Class you want to play(Mercenary, Soldier, Guardian): Guardian
    - Why did you choose Tridra?, short explanation please(Optional): No recommendations, but seems like a great guild.
    If you come to our Discord server we can talk :) here is the link:discord.gg/jZjG5Cy
  • Nick: donStalin,
    Name: Jonatan,
    AO experience: Bought it in beta but have been playing it since launch, Former guild can't remember name... has been a while :D,
    Why Tridra? : I chose Tidra cause Xilo recommended it to me
  • - Nick: Meurlin
    - Name:Tim (UTC−06:00)
    - AO experience: 2 Weeks but with 2 years of prior MMO experience
    - Former Guilds: N/A
    - The Class you want to play(Merchant, Mercenary, Soldier, Guardian): Unsure
    - Why did you choose Tridra?: I like the philosophy behind Tridra and I want to help out any way I can. I also have some personal goals that I think Tridra can help me accomplish.
  • nick : Sad1sta
    name : mamuka
    ao experince : i playing albion since beta 2. i played in infinite. and i make my guild named "silver" my main and my alt accounts in this guild.
    why tridra ? : i love gank. and your guild is doing good ganks. Legendlee recruit me and i helped imgenas in open world for ganking one week ago. and i knew zulmer from solo ganking. so i want to join your guild.
    My PvP Videos
    My Warbow Build
    Discord: Zulmer#8743
  • - Nick: LucyShadow
    - Name: João Rodrigo
    - AO experience: first beta
    - Former Guilds:
    - The Class you want to play(Merchant, Mercenary, Soldier, Guardian): Guardian
    - Why did you choose Tridra?: I like the philosophy behind Tridra and I
    want to help out any way I can. I also have some personal goals that I
    think Tridra can help me accomplish.
  • - Nick: Thulfiqaar
    - Name: Zain
    - AO experience: 1 week
    - Former Guilds: Blood N Chocolate, KDS
    - Language: English & Dutch
    - Why did you choose Tridra? I love the Organisation structure, a guild that's organised can achieve anything and the best thing yet is that everyone gets a vote.