Tridra Guild Recruitment - International - Looking for permanent friends!

• IGN: Shoken
    Name: Andy
    AO Experience: New Player

I have lots of MMO experience and learn quickly.
    I am playing on Android platform so controls are not very forgiving, therefore I plan on using melee builds. Willing to take suggestions on builds from more experienced members.
  • IGN: iRidZz
    Name: Damien
    AO Experience: 15days

~I have much experience on multiple mmorpg games, and I learn very quickly, also I Play a Tank class mixed with decent melee build.

~Reason I would like to join Tridra is because they know what they are doing, and I would enjoy GvG with this Guild, also there is lots of players in Tridra so It'd be great to make more friends and have fun battling with them.

~My discord is AnVRidZzYT#3050
  • - Nick: GiftOfGod
    - Name: Nathan
    - AO experience: 1 week
    - Former Guilds: n/a
    - The Class you want to play: probably Merc, maybe s/g
    - Why did you choose Tridra? I like the faction ideology, I am also looking to play this game with a group and get some experience

PS I am on EST -5 and I have had some experience playing LoL and Smite off and on the last few years
    I will join the discord channel when I log on tonight
  • - Nick: Adriay
    - Name: Vito, but most people call me Don due to the godfather refference :)
    - AO experience: Completely new player. Tried a bit in the beta, but wanted to wait for the dust to settle with the wipes. Also waited a bit more for all the negative publicity about lag, gold sellers and whatnot. Reading mostly guides to plan out my build and career.
    -MMO Experience: If it exists I've played it. Have well over 10 years of MMO experience, a veteran of WoW and GW scene mostly however.
    - Former Guilds: None
    - The Class you want to play(Mercenary, Soldier, Guardian): Mercenary and Soldier seem rather fun to me. Leaning towards Mercenary though :)
    - Why did you choose Tridra?, short explanation please(Optional): I've been going through these forums trying to find a home for myself. I'm not a fan of guild hopping that's so modern these days. Trying to primarily find a home, a place to make some friends , make memories and have fun. However I'd like some help in advancing through the game, and I'd like to give back. As I see it, if I can find a place to make friends, get some tutoring so I can repay back the kindness and mentoring :)

If possible I'd join Discord when I am not working. That means afternoons and evenings!

Cheers!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Adriay ().

• Application

- Name: Adr3n4lin
    - AO experience: round 1 beta
    - Former Guilds: Vanguard(beta)
    - The Class you want to play - soldier
    - Why did you choose Tridra? sick of soloing, close to my home area, i like the diff teams setup
  • Name: Coult
    AO experience: round 1 beta Brasil Force, New Era
    The Class you want to play - Cursed main spec; off spec Arcanist
    - Why did you choose Tridra? My friend Lucyshadow goes to Trindra, and i need to improve my skills more than i have already, because this i choose Trindra
  • - Nick: SorBishop
    - Name: Caio
    - AO experience: Played the alpha and returned 2 months ago
    - Former Guilds: Niflhein, Valhalla, MatilhaNegra and NEW AGE
    - The Class you want to play(Mercenary, Soldier, Guardian): Soldier and Guardian
    - Why did you choose Tridra? Coultt recommended and i want to improve my skills and the knowledge of the game
  • - Nick: Darkveral-
    -Name: Netto
    -AO experience: 5 months
    Former Guilds: Matilha negra and New ageThe Class you want to play(Mercenary, Soldier, Guardian): Soldier- Why did you choose Tridra?, short explanation please(Optional): Friend has recommended to me(SorBishop) .
  • - Nick: Blink01
    - Name: Gustavo
    - AO experience: 5 months
    - Former Guilds: Matilha Negra and NEW AGE
    - The Class you want to play (Mercenary, Soldier, Guardian): Soldier
    - Why did you choose Tridra? Coultt and SorBishop have recommended me and I want to improve my skills and knowledge of the game