Warbow Solo PvP [BlackZoneTales12]

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• skillazor schrieb:

yep ,we definitely need change 3 sec to 5sec and also nerf mage cowl poison.
      w8ing for balance patch :D
      actually i am scared what devs are planning...

cool video btw. i am glad to see that you having fun despite that 3 sec change
      With every balance patch they fix one thing and foock up two things. Like the usual, nothing less to expect.

Nausk, why speed shot? After the 15 sec cd change frost shot is so much better in every way. Closing caps is better with frost shot when target is escaping. Also your surviability is much greater with frost shot when you get ganked while your ganking. This is my opinion but what are your thoughts?
    • TOSSOT schrieb:

skillazor schrieb:

With every balance patch they fix one thing and foock up two things. Like the usual, nothing less to expect.
      Nausk, why speed shot? After the 15 sec cd change frost shot is so much better in every way. Closing caps is better with frost shot when target is escaping. Also your surviability is much greater with frost shot when you get ganked while your ganking. This is my opinion but what are your thoughts?
      Speed Shot is superior to dismount horses, the energy cost is low (unlike Frost Shot) and it's an instant cast. Frost Shot is a really nice spell, but it suffers from high energy cost and it also feels a bit 'clunky'. I would love to see the Frost Shot knockback distance growing just slightly with Tiers. I like the fact that different spells are viable and people can choose between multiple good options.
    • Nausk schrieb:

TOSSOT schrieb:

skillazor schrieb:

With every balance patch they fix one thing and foock up two things. Like the usual, nothing less to expect.Nausk, why speed shot? After the 15 sec cd change frost shot is so much better in every way. Closing caps is better with frost shot when target is escaping. Also your surviability is much greater with frost shot when you get ganked while your ganking. This is my opinion but what are your thoughts?
      Speed Shot is superior to dismount horses, the energy cost is low (unlike Frost Shot) and it's an instant cast. Frost Shot is a really nice spell, but it suffers from high energy cost and it also feels a bit 'clunky'. I would love to see the Frost Shot knockback distance growing just slightly with Tiers. I like the fact that different spells are viable and people can choose between multiple good options.
      I do mostly small gank groups, and even though I love speedshot for the chase. I think Frost Shot wins for me in terms of overall experience, for group ganking that is. Being able to push my self out of certain CCs is life saving.
    • Nausk schrieb:

I agree with energy cost and clunkyness but also disagree with you. Either way (with speedshot, frost shot) to unmount horses, the rider has to make a mistake. When i used speedshot and dismounted a player, the player 75% time escaped cause i couldnt find the target to get the speed shot speed buff and for me that is huge disadvantage. Now i dismount horses with frost shot and my success rate to get a kill after dismounting is much greater cause i can close caps faster and get a autoattack in to slow the target down.

Btw great video, as always :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von TOSSOT ()

• TOSSOT schrieb:

Nausk schrieb:

I agree with energy cost and clunkyness but also disagree with you. Either way (with speedshot, frost shot) to unmount horses, the rider has to make a mistake. When i used speedshot and dismounted a player, the player 75% time escaped cause i couldnt find the target to get the speed shot speed buff and for me that is huge disadvantage. Now i dismount horses with frost shot and my success rate to get a kill after dismounting is much greater cause i can close caps faster and get a autoattack in to slow the target down.
      you can see he mostly uses the speed shot on mobs/bunnies.
    • Silv3r schrieb:

Nausk schrieb:

TOSSOT schrieb:

skillazor schrieb:

With every balance patch they fix one thing and foock up two things. Like the usual, nothing less to expect.Nausk, why speed shot? After the 15 sec cd change frost shot is so much better in every way. Closing caps is better with frost shot when target is escaping. Also your surviability is much greater with frost shot when you get ganked while your ganking. This is my opinion but what are your thoughts?
      I do mostly small gank groups, and even though I love speedshot for the chase. I think Frost Shot wins for me in terms of overall experience, for group ganking that is. Being able to push my self out of certain CCs is life saving.
      Frost Shot is nice for that purpose - a life saver. :)
    • TOSSOT schrieb:

Nausk schrieb:

Thank you! I recommend to use the spell that suits your play style as it's all about having fun :)