Don't kick people out of party immediately after a disconnect, especially in these DDoS-ridden times.

• Don't kick people out of party immediately after a disconnect, especially in these DDoS-ridden times.

Hello,

so we just killed the south side boss in Hallowed Crypt which was all fine and dandy, except I got NOTHING out of that, because I got dc'd due to the DDoS-thingy (I guess) and after reconnecting I wasn't in the party anymore and couldn't be invited back.
      I healed the tank through the fight, half knowing I wouldn't get anything from it and my expectation wasn't disappointed, even though I was.

My suggestion is simple:
      • Allow for people to rejoin / stay in a party after a DC. Have a disconnect timer of 5 minutes maybe before members are automatically kicked. The party leader can still kick members that idle for too long.
      • Alternatively allow for the party leader to reinvite people that got dc'd during a fight. Though this might be problematic during an intense battle.
      • Alternatively have the game remember who was in the party at the beginning of the fight and have that member get something out of the fight after the fight if the party was the one credited for the kill(s). (Although this last one might be difficult to implement and seems silly tbh...)
      The first one seems an easy fix and I wonder why this wasn't already implemented given possible "inspiration" by other games.

I hope this issue gets resolved. Thank you for your time. PvE is really fun so far but being illegible for loot after a boss fight because of a DC is really not a fun experience.

Abbreviations: DC = DisConnect; DDoS = Distributed Denial of Service; TBH = To Be Honest

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Harun ()