How I make 700k++ Using Crafting Focus every day.

• How I make 700k++ Using Crafting Focus every day.

Sorry for bad english in advance. I'll try to keep it short.. :!: This is just my opinion correct me if im wrong ill like to know what everyone thinks. :!:
      So i've been playing albion for a couple of weeks now, i have dedicated most of my time into crafting to make some silver.

Once i learned how to use Crafting Focus everything was much easier.. heres how.
      Lets take stone as an example:
      You go to the market buy, 150 T4 blocks, and 450 T5 Rocks, once crafted you should get, 150 T5 Blocks. right?

Now workshop has 15% return rate +30% from Focus = 45% Return rate ,which means initially i had mats for 150 T5 blocks but ended up with around 210-220 T5 Blocks.
      Thats 60-70 more, which you sell lets say.. for instant cash at 1k each, thats 60/70k Silver profit by just using Focus.

After a couple of days or weeks you'll have enough silver to make all 3 characters in your account premium which means they'll generate 10k Crafting Focus every day, all 3 combined thats 30k Focus/day.
      To level up their crafting level, buy mats, craft ,get the experience ,resell and repeat untill you get to a decent crafting level in whatever you like crafting.

So taking back the example with the blocks insted of making 60/70k profit per day, if you just log in with all 3 character and repeat the same process (Buy,craft using Focus and resell), you will be making 200k-300k silver in less than 40minutes everyday. (You can make a lot more than that if you are patience and play the market right)

You can also use your side characters LP to level up their crafting mastery, meaning they will need less focus when crafting a certeain recipe = Even more silver

As you go up in tiers the problem seems to get worse.. if the system returns lets say 50 T6 Blocks, you have to keep in mind what a T6 Block is made of..
      To make a T6 Block you need:

T2+T3+T4+T5 Blocks +4 T6 Rocks to create one T6 Block.
      If you craft and get 50 T6 blocks back, in terms of rocks you are basically getting:

50 Limestones
      100 Sandstones
      100 Travertines (Oh and btw remember that I have 3 premium characters multiple those numbers x3)
      150 Granites
      200 Slates
      Back..

That would be the amount of rocks that the system is creating out of THIN AIR in a couple of minutes......I don't have to go to a yellow/red or blackzone and risk my goods trying to gather these materials, because the system its literally giving them to me for free by just using Crafting Focus...
    • Emmicka schrieb:

Yeah, they should remove focus, it´s destroying economy. There is possibly no way for someone without Premium to craft and get income as Premiums can always sell at-30% and still earn money.

That being said I am logging in and going to do some Focus crafting hehehe
      Thst is why your no.1 priority should be get premium if you haven't. Either with real money or silver.

That said, focus is needed for more casual players to be viable. If there were no crafting focus, one player could just be the best at everything. Selling any kind of items at a competing price.

So actually focus is good for economy.
    • NotoFocusz schrieb:

Sorry for bad english in advance. I'll try to keep it short.. :!: This is just my opinion correct me if im wrong ill like to know what everyone thinks. :!:
      So i've been playing albion for a couple of weeks now, i have dedicated most of my time into crafting to make some silver.

Once i learned how to use Crafting Focus everything was much easier.. heres how.
      Lets take stone as an example:
      You go to the market buy, 150 T4 blocks, and 450 T5 Rocks, once crafted you should get, 150 T5 Blocks. right?

Now workshop has 15% return rate +30% from Focus = 45% Return rate ,which means initially i had mats for 150 T5 blocks but ended up with around 210-220 T5 Blocks.
      Thats 60-70 more, which you sell lets say.. for instant cash at 1k each, thats 60/70k Silver profit by just using Focus.

After a couple of days or weeks you'll have enough silver to make all 3 characters in your account premium which means they'll generate 10k Crafting Focus every day, all 3 combined thats 30k Focus/day.
      To level up their crafting level, buy mats, craft ,get the experience ,resell and repeat untill you get to a decent crafting level in whatever you like crafting.

So taking back the example with the blocks insted of making 60/70k profit per day, if you just log in with all 3 character and repeat the same process (Buy,craft using Focus and resell), you will be making 200k-300k silver in less than 40minutes everyday. (You can make a lot more than that if you are patience and play the market right)

You can also use your side characters LP to level up their crafting mastery, meaning they will need less focus when crafting a certeain recipe = Even more silver

As you go up in tiers the problem seems to get worse.. if the system returns lets say 50 T6 Blocks, you have to keep in mind what a T6 Block is made of..
      To make a T6 Block you need:

T2+T3+T4+T5 Blocks +4 T6 Rocks to create one T6 Block.
      If you craft and get 50 T6 blocks back, in terms of rocks you are basically getting:

50 Limestones
      100 Sandstones
      100 Travertines (Oh and btw remember that I have 3 premium characters multiple those numbers x3)
      150 Granites
      200 Slates
      Back..

That would be the amount of rocks that the system is creating out of THIN AIR in a couple of minutes......I don't have to go to a yellow/red or blackzone and risk my goods trying to gather these materials, because the system its literally giving them to me for free by just using Crafting Focus...
      How much of the focust cost to make 1 slate block?
    • Darlantan schrieb:

markes schrieb:

Why do people give away the way they make money? Never understood that.
      Since it's not a gimmick or bug it's not really an issue. Also they usually do it after they made a ton of money.
      Or a smart way to lure more people into saturating the market so the prices drops. ;) Promise golden mountains, and here you go. Prices dropping ;)
    • Focus itself is kind of good system (or it would be) and helps invidual player to compete, but i hate the aspect that it pushes you to use alts and that way also maintain more premium. Alts dont bring anything good to this game and should not been part of the game at first place. At this point it is too late to take those out though.
      I am just the guy who gives you a ride to the underworld.
      How to start build my character?
    • I bough upgrades on two alts, at first to get the extra islands for farming. I told myself the premium was just for a month, and was looking forward to the premium period being over soon on the alts; I am tired of switching to them each day to use their focus. And now they have given them both 7 extra days of premium. I am TRYING to not be an altoholic, but you're making it hard, SBI.