GluttonySDS SCAM. ARCH Drama.

• I got scammed... ARCH is a scam!!! GLUTTONY is scamming to buy Mcdonalds and KFC!!!"

Look at the 50+ guilds in arch, ALL have paid 1m and ALL have remained(though some have been temp kicked due to the inability for me to kick individual members who spam alliance chat with hatred, nonsense, etc).

Being in ARCH is pretty simple:

1. Be loyal
    2. Be a teammate
    3. Pay the one time join fee to show you put #1 and #2 above pixels

If you break the rules, you will be kicked -- except you wont know you're being kicked until you're out in in the cornfield watching your brother digging his own grave.

Praise be,

GluttonyPCP

p.s.

as for the OP -- normally I wouldnt do this and just trust the intel, but I will have our guys take a second look at your guild(normally its just easier to move on and not waste effort on doubting 95% confident intel)... if its legit, Ill hook you up for the mistake but I have a feeling that when you raise 5 red flags its probably not safe to swim in the ocean that day.

Its also astonishing to me how other alliances have 10-20million join fees, forcing you to turn over 90% of your resources, and having you put in 'guild accountants' into their guild for making sure you slave for them.... with the freedom that comes from being in alliance like ARCH means that we will always encouter spies/scums trying to join us.

Shit like this, drama that comes from finding/punishing spies is a dark but essential part of the game: you're either with us or against us, playing any other way is playing to lose #praiseBe

The post was edited 2 times, last by GluttonySDS ().

• GluttonySDS wrote:

Its also astonishing to me how other alliances have 10-20million join fees, forcing you to turn over 90% of your resources, and having you put in 'guild accountants' into their guild for making sure you slave for them
    Where does that info even come from though?.. Most of the top alliances don't recruit guilds at all. Only known guilds or guilds that have already proven themselves get to be considered. And those guilds usually don't accept to pay a fee to enter an alliance.
  • Rizzit wrote:

Seirou wrote:

Lel, it's funny to hear excuses like "spies" from 9k ally. They already have too many of them inside the ally, even in awfull company.

Just simple scam by gluttony
    It was NOT a Scam FOR FUCKS SAKE.
    We are the largest alliance with a ridiculous number of guilds joining in DAILY and I personally recruit guilds to ARCH as well.
    HOW COME that all this time not ONE single GUILD ever complained about a SCAM from our side?
    Way to turn the table towards scam with ALL the evidence of what was written and what was done.

If we'd Scam small indepentend guilds the hole concept of our alliance would not make sense we live by the common people we ARE the common people and YOU (the crown) hate us for doing that, you hate us for rallying up against you and thats why you all come in and use such a shit case to make people disbelief in us this the worst kind of propaganda warfare I have ever seen and I've seen a lot of this bullcrap.

This is blatant shit talk and seriously nilfgaard you should stfu and clean your own house:

You ZERG, EWA, GEAR, OOPS are the cancer in this game not ARCH, we are a bunch of plebs zerging around and trying to piss you off as much as possible but what you do in this game is worse tenfolded: effectively YOU are scamming your entire members by having them play a game that should be free to play your way, you enslave them give them nothing in return and expect them to sacrifice their every beloning happily because they can be part of your glorious 5 man Team AND THE WORST is you actually alter it so that your scam turns into something legit for your slaves.

Recall us again, how much does it cost to join ZERG again? How much ressources have to be dropped 90%? OH yeah dont forget the Times of War clause. Oh and whats the deal with individual guilds having to accept one of your accountants, have to make them officer 8in thier own guild mind you), so they can control what ressources go in and out? Wanna speak Scam? you're right on target boy, you have no idea how many people tell me horror storys of your scumbag alliances.

In all fucking honesty,
    Nilfgaard is the real cancer of albion

Can I have this on a shirt please :D
  • Ahahahahaha what the hell. You want the best for your guild? Bro,joining a big alliance is the worst you can do,better just go strait to t8 dungeons don't go pvp active and just farm with your guild,you got 50 members yet you can't make a 12 man group,?Also why the
    heck would you pay to join,and 1 million is not much bro,anyway my tip is to just not join alliance be the nice guy group that runs when a group is going to active pvp since you got time to run away..and in t8 dungeons no one will attack you only if they got x2 numbers since they don't doesn't to risk and they lazy to run back to regear,anyway best of luck sorry if I offended you didn't mean,also if you join arch you got less people to kill :/ :evil:
  • after 4 years in Albion I have yet to come across a single alliance that got an entry fee nor any alliance demanding resources of its guilds. @GluttonySDS bringing the fake news.

Now on another note. Guilds got quotas they expect their members to pay in order to stay competitive and own territories. The same fees are paid within guilds of ARCH alliance. The only difference is that not all guilds do this because it is not nessicarry if you are a leeching guild. But the small clique of relevant guilds got this tax system.

However it seems it is only a matter of time until this guilds figure out they are better off by themselves without 9k members leeching resources off their territory and adjacent territories
  • Lugzi wrote:

GluttonySDS wrote:

Its also astonishing to me how other alliances have 10-20million join fees, forcing you to turn over 90% of your resources, and having you put in 'guild accountants' into their guild for making sure you slave for them
    Where does that info even come from though?.. Most of the top alliances don't recruit guilds at all. Only known guilds or guilds that have already proven themselves get to be considered. And those guilds usually don't accept to pay a fee to enter an alliance.
    I too was surprised.... wasnt speaking about Nilf or EoS but was really speaking about MG running OOPS like they are slave owners:

• I get that people hate ARCH but I would like folks to think about something. The alliance has thousands of members. With that number of people there are going to be bad apples and they will likely be the loudest.

People are much more likely to write negative reviews rather than positive reviews.

We can't say that ARCH does not have its problems. We can't say other alliances don't have their problems. With the sheer amount of chaos going on with our growth, there is an organizational cost that comes with it.

Things are slowly getting better. People are getting a bit more organized, more folks are communicating. We often use crappy gear because we know we will lose it but it gives us good practice. If we only accepted the most elite and best people, our size would plummet and our organization would improve my magnitudes. But why? We are having fun. We are building wealth, leveling up, and wrapping our minds around the game that many of us never played before launch.

Telling us that we suck is pointless. There are so many of us that statistically we do suck. Can't argue that. I've gone out of my way to reach out to people to join fame farms and zergs. My roaming pvp skills have been shown lacking. Despite that, I am showing improvement. Slowly.

ARCH has people of all types. What I like is that I can log on and meet new people that, once you open up with them, are a lot of fun to play with.

Go ahead and hate us, that's fine. I'll not hate you or yours. Most of us are pretty chill.

Its funny. Even if you list 100 people that you hate in ARCH, there are still thousands of us that don't match any of your negative descriptions.

And no, what happened to Steel was not a scam. We actually don't allow scamming. Contact someone in leadership if you have video and chat logs of an actual scam. It will be addressed internally.
  • Fonjo wrote:

And no, what happened to Steel was not a scam. We actually don't allow scamming.

Idk if people, are either delusional, or just trolling.

@GluttanySDS No thanks, I decline your invite to ARCH, I would rather stay away from it, if you had come out sooner and apologized for what happened and admitted to your wrong doings then yea sure, however after your cancerous behaviour as soon as we got kicked from the alliance for literally no reason onyl 30 minutes after joining as well as your waves of false information that several members from the top alliances have proven to be fake & your attempt at trying to calm down the situation by trying to say you didn't scam... It's just disgusting.

This clearly isn't a new thing either since people know you from UO and know how terribly of a reputation you have, not sure who you trying to fool
  • GluttonySDS wrote:

Lugzi wrote:

GluttonySDS wrote:

I too was surprised.... wasnt speaking about Nilf or EoS but was really speaking about MG running OOPS like they are slave owners:

:thinking:

more lies...
    Proud owner of the T8 Offhand book Rosalia's Diary. Feel free to pm me once you have your own item named in Albion.
  • docdroid.net/TangNM1/arch-plan-updated420.pdf#page=5

:thinking: more fake news, while there are recordings of arch members buying/selling gold, all he does is claiming stuff without any proof.

@Korn a liar, since gluttony claimed that all the balance changes to mounts were PURELY made because of Derrick complaining about ARCH on the Round table.
    Not only is the round table as far as i know a place where everyone can freely talk without it going public, but also the people there are hand picked by Sandbox interactive, which means that the gluttony has been picked even tho he claims that Brazilians are not accept as normal people.

( clips.twitch.tv/BombasticDepressedHedgehogPMSTwin)
    Proud owner of the T8 Offhand book Rosalia's Diary. Feel free to pm me once you have your own item named in Albion.
  • Lugzi wrote:

GluttonySDS wrote:

Hey lugzi can you pay me personally 50million silver and you can join the new alliance I am making? :3

By the way I love ARCH alliance, they make every weapon feel super over powered in pvp :thumbsup:

Cryon wrote:

Fake news.

Someone send help.... We can't keep paying our 2 mill gold per day allaince tax. I may have to reach out to the iron bank soon for help.
    Cryon I am waiting for that silver....are we going to have to come pry it from your cold dead hands? :P
    Glaive (rip)
    Infernal #1 :D ...ALSO RIP
    I am also eternally poor.